LIC POLICY - surrender of LIC policy

lata braganza
my sister and brother have five LIC policies No. 891011087

They want to surrender all the five policies. They are not able to trace the agent and do not know how to go about. Please guide and help them get the surrender value of their above 5 policies as soon as possible.

Comments

Applicant-B.R.Nikam
Policy No-921655478(Started Date-10.12.91)
Table-75-20(money back)

The address of the LIC branch may be on the policy and also the phone number. You can contact the LIC branch directly and fill up the surrender form.
In case the branch is not locatable, any LIC office may help you.

Please mail me ur no so that i can help you i m an lic agent

DEAR SIR MERA LIC POLICY NO-554461107 DATE 28.12.2005 RASHMILLA DEVI HAI NOMINEE NAME PARWIN SAHU .PPLICY HOLDER & NOMINE NAME DONO GALAT HAI . PLEASE SIR NAME SPALIG CORECTION POLICY HOLDER NAME RASHMILA DEVI & NOMINE NAME PRAVEEN SAHU

I will help you always...
plz contact for any work in LIC and
issue of new policies.

Avnish
9210025777/9868428725

SIR, I WANT TO CHECK THE NOMINEE NAME THRU INTERNET AND ALSO WANT TO CHANGE THAT. I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE ANY PROVISION FOR THAT. KINDLY GUIDE ME TO CHECK THE NOMINEE AND CHANGE THE NOMINEE.

VANDHAN

I want to cancle my policy # 717864064 dt 28.03.06 - Money Back Policy &it is issued @ Ponnery Branch Code 71F

Premium Paid Rs 6373 Per Annum ( premimum paid Rs6373* 3 years ),
Please tell me how much I will get.

Mobile No. 9841271169

P.V.Rao

let me know the status of the policies 64603893 & 673654212

i want to change my policy in bima plus secure fund to risk fund
Ramesh

I would like to cancel my policy i have taken . I have paid two quarters of payment for a total sum of 18k.
Could you please guide how to proceed. Thanks in advance.

My uncle had woked with a compnay in Gujarat and taken
policy No 812860013 and paid the LIC premium monthly through employer (DMCC, deducted from salary) from Amreli
LIC Office, Gujarat - Name of uncle - Ayyappan K Krishan.

Now he is in kerala and want of money hence approched the
agent with the Original Policy for surrendering. LIC Office is
not releasing the payment for want of a letter from the compnay. The company is closed and no one is there to issue letters. What we have to do to get the refund from LIC.

Gopal 09327037947
D Aug 11, 2011 by
dogra munish

mera policy no-114525665-let me know d surrender value
D Aug 11, 2011 by
dogra munish

let me know my lic surrender value
N May 9, 2012 by
j.ramesh

.RAMESH POLICY NO:712301451 LET ME KNOW SURRENDER VALUE
D Dec 14, 2012 by
ramana kumar

my policy no 654260571and i surrender my policy on 29.11.2012 and may i know the status and let me know the surrender value

LIC POLICY - surrender of LIC policy