Magadh University : Original Degree Certificate - Magadh University : Original Degree Certificate

S S P Singh
The Magadh University does not provide the original certificate either degree or post-graduate degree to their constituent college even after 10 or more years. What is the guidelines of UGC regarding this? What should student do against this university/college policy. Where should student of magadh university complain/request for removing this anomalies prevailing in the college as well as Magadh University. No administrative office of the college as well as Magadh University computerized even 2009 has come. What is the right of the student? what consumer right say about this?

Please reach together and make some movement to eliminate this big anomalies in Magadh University.

Comments

Dear Respectedsree,

iam pallem srinivasakranthikumar inyour university distance made B.A.degree completed 2005 so, my cetificate was missing

Its UGC certified or not????????

bsc

sir iam rajeswari vankudoth i did my bsc (bzc) in magadh university let me know how i can verification of my cirtificateB.sc

I did my digree in Magadh University Bodh-gaya,
and i got my B.sc marks lists and original digree, so please let me know how to check my Certificates are original or duplicates.

thanks and regards

thanks and regards

I Want to join in MAGADH UNIVERSITY

i pratap kumar jena completed in the year 2007 as PGDCA from magadh university
that is correct or not please send me a mail

respected sir i completed my bsc degree from ur university i woud like to verify my certificates weather my certificates are geniune or not

bsc

i want a digree

I did my digree in Magadh University Bodh-Gaya, (History Hon.)
But i couldn't found certificate
my latter no. is -- G / 115 /06
C.B. No, is --12899/20-02-06
Bank Draf No. is - 72094
Sirial No. is - 48
Please tell me why not i found my certificate.
Where is my certificate
Phone No. is 9304991363
Email - kumar_21st@yahoo.in

with regarding,
This year i had cleared my examinatin.
B.A part-3( hindi hons.)

but my certificate did not reach my address right now.

tell me the reason that you didn't got the right address
if you send the certificate the right address. tell me the address where you send my certificate?????????

roll no. Gay-71060453
college name-121- S.P.Y college, gaya
Centre No 107, J.J.college, gaya

plz tell me the address if the address wrong, i will tell the right address. i have to addmission in M.B.A programme. i am late because you did not sent the certificate to my address ( wrong address)

i am student of Ba-Part 3rd Mahant madhusudan college bikram patna.
So i Give details of form fill up dated in this season..

our seson--- 2010-11

sir plz can u varify my certificates r genine or fake my details,

my course BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION

COMPLETED 8 JAN 2010

ROLL NO GAY 055624
raj

do any one got response, if any one has info how to validate certs please update the post so every one will be benifited
jram117

I did my MCAin Magadh University Bodh-gaya,
and i got my B.sc marks lists but original digree, so please let me know how to check my Certificates are original or duplicates and how to get original degree
jram117

I did my MCAin Magadh University Bodh-gaya,
and i got my MCA marks lists but original digree, so please let me know how to check my Certificates are original or duplicates and how to get original degree
please advise me

i(rakesh saini) had done b.a from skmv colleage patna under magadh nuniversity in 1995 regd no:54579
my D.M.C is missing for kindly give me one copy for this

kindly send my B Sc degree as I'm waiting from 1995 to till date.
Sapoorna Tickoo
registration No. 26491
Year 1993-94

Hi Guys,

Can anyone guide me how to get the degree from Magadh University as I have done Science Hon. (Chemistry) 1988-1991. Many times I checked my College (Mirza Ghalib College) but nothing happend even Not proper response i get.