Hallo Eveyone here,
I would like to let you know the procedure for change of name in your electricity bill. This is applicable for those who wants just change of name as well as transfer of property.
This is very simple hazel free procedure and no need to go to agent.
1) Change of name application form available near any MAHADISCOM office and get sign of both Purchaser and seller on it.
2) Test Report ( Usualy this is duty of MSEB official but they assign one person sitting outside office who takes charge of Rs 50/ KW and states that he has visited and tested all electric fittings in your flat/home)
3) Latest Paid Electicity bill
4) Property tax paid reciept attested by Notary
5) Index 2 if resale falt attested by Notary
6) Agreement bond of Rs 100 for granting permission to change the name by First Owner If resale
File up these documents and submit in nearest authorised MSEB office only.
After 8 to 10 days you will recieve the call for your quotation.
collect the Quotation and pay the quated amount.
This is to inform you all that MSEB demand security deposite of Rs 1000/1 KW and processing fee of Rs 50 as mentioned in your quotation.If already paid then only Rs 50 required to pay.