Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd - Getting MSEB bills after due date

prashant_ghodegaon
From last Six months the peaple living in Ghodegaon dist Ahmednagar getting their MSEB bills after the due date. Because of that we have to pay penulty. If we ask to ditributor of the bills about this he always tell us that 'what can I do ? Its your problem. Go to office and do complaintin written.' and when go to the office most of the times the concerned persons are not available there. The people in the office are never co-operate to us.
I think that MSEB intentionally disrtibuting our light bills late. Because of this MSEB is earning Lakhs of rupees every month using this trick.
What can I do? Please help to ghodegaon peaples. Thanks...
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

1.What is the average amount you get on your bill? This would be more or less same. Pay this amount in advance everymonth at the bill centre under your meter number.
2.Get your bill payment via ECS. ...
Your question, In case you get inflated bill in one month then MSEB will cut your electrical connection unless you pay the bill. If you want to fight for inflated bills then pay first and fight later.