mahindra/mahindra maxximo - engine problem

veeraswmy on Dec 10, 2011
My name Bollam Yelamanchili I have bought Mahindra Maximo on 03/01/2011 registration number AP20 TA 6916. from v.v.c automobile kthagudem,khammam district. After running 4 moths Maximo engine is not working properly and engine is making some sound, motor fan is not working, radiator is not working , and i am facing a bigger problem. i gave multiple compliants to v.v.c motors regarding these problems.but they are not responding properly . as per discussion with mechanics of v.v.c motors, kothagudem ,Andhrapradesh. I have not found proper and convivncing answer .

As a business person I have taken the maximo to run on the road not to stay maximum time at home for repairing.

I would like to return the Maximo because if I not able to generate the EMI how could I maintain the van.

Please let me know the so that I can get my money back since it has given me lot of pain and mental problem as well since van is in financed condition.

Waiting for your reply.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jun 3, 2012 by
kirah

I HAVE PURCHASED MAHINDRA MAXIMO TRUCK IN NELLORE 2010, THIS VEHICLE I FACED SEVERAL TIMES WIRING PROBLEM, BUT THE SHOWROOM PEOPLE NOT TAKEN NECESSARY ACTION SO IT IS BURNED TOTAL WIRING, THIS PROBLEM RECTIFIED BY SHOWROOM BY TAKEN 34DAYS.AGAIN VEHICLE RUNNIG PROBLEM, AGAIN IWENT SHOW ROOM 15 DAYS BACK BUT TILL DATE FIND OUT THE PROBLEM WIRING IS FIXED NOT PROPERLY SO WIRING KIT TO BE REPLACED, BUT I DONT HAVE STOCK WAIT 20 DAYS I WILL ARRANGE .

WHAT I CAN DO PLEASE REPLY ME