Maruti Suzuki - After sales service

hc1501
My car met with an accident and was repaired by Authorized service center at Allahabad, But i am sorry to say that i am not satisfied, gear is not working smooth, after so many attempt and request they fail to remove the error.
Then one more complaint developed horn of my car is not working properly but they also failed to rectify the same. Poor after sales service....
D. Chowdhary
M 09795496669

Comments

Mr.Abhijeet parihar Maruti Suzuki  - India

After sales service - maruti sx4

I ve booked SX4 on 16 dec 2009 from ARYA Motors,Nagpur. I was told that car will be delivered within 2 days.From that day none of the ARYA employee called me and i was harrassed by the dealer and his team,when i called them on their mobile many times they refused the call and when i told them that i m going to cancel the booking suddenly they woke from their plesant sleep.and finally with their efforts i got it delivered on 21 dec 2009.It wasnt question of getting car delivered but the treatment i received was not at all expected out of Maruti.Before this car i had purchased WAGNAR from SEVA Nagpur but the service and treatment i had recvd was excellant .Seat cover and matings were promised. car was booked under the scheme of free Reebok shoes on purchase.None of the above promises have met untill now.I ve no idea wat is happening with Maruti and their Dealers.
I was thinking that all these matters,I will dicuss when i will receive call from Delhi customer care but again i m proved fool since no call i ve recvd untill.
Just wanna say big thanks to maruti and their dealer ARYA motors,Nagpur.

If anybody seriously reading this mail should take prompt and serious action against the dealer.

Mr.Abhijeet Parihar
Mr.Abhijeet parihar Maruti Suzuki  - India

Just wanna say big thanks to maruti and their dealer ARYA motors,Nagpur.

Mr.Abhijeet Parihar
Mob:+91-9689079367 / 9822929419
rajiv Maruti Suzuki  - India

@Mr.Abhijeet Parihar contact marutisuzukisx4@gmail.com, ur problem get fixed
gargvaneet786 Maruti Suzuki  - India

I am Vaneet garg from bathinda (punjab) ..Actually sir i have zen, swift dzire, ...but now i am planning to purchase a sx4 ...but sorry to say your after sale service is very bad...

Vaneet garg

contact no.098787-20018

My car ritz bettery failed Irequest to your Raj auto wheel jhunjhnu to change my car bettery but since five day they do not change bettery or not avalable service bettery my car did not used since five days I hired a car from market for my use if my car bettery do not change within two days I shall suitfile in honerable court

Yours