Maruti Suzuki - bad service

alok khemuka
this is with regards to my vehical number MH31CR4995 which HAS send at an service station in nagpur called maruti automotive UNDER THE GUIDENSE OF MR KULKARNI who is an incharge of that station.this is the first time i have send my vehical for servicing at that station and from the day i have received my car from servicing my batery is not under operationand after making complaint from atleast 10 times or rather more than that no is taking care of my battery. my car is standing at my residence without the battery for more than an week and i have received any replaceable battery nor an new battery which is under warranty period. as an costomer am felling great hard ship and incovinenece so its an humble request that an proper course of action should be taken against the servise station regarding such an horrible service in respect of my car . am sengind this complaint so that i should be given proper response in regards to my complaint.

please take this matter very seriously

alok khemuka

Comments

Vijay Kaundal Maruti Suzuki  - India

service - Balano Vxi

I send my car for 1st true vale service to My Car but the day after recieving my car i am getting lots of problems in my car. I dont knbow why? I drive my car 1500 km after delivery but ther is no problem in it. but after servecing i am facing lots of problems in it, Why?
javed rizvi Maruti Suzuki  - India

This is regarding my car Maruti Suzuki 800 Regn No.UP 32 BT 7817.I got the insurance done from KTL Lucknow Faizabad Branch for the period Mar07-08 and along with that I got a Free Service Voucher and was told that it can be utilized any time.

I decided to utilize that voucher on 15th February and called up KTL Semra Chinhat and spoke to Ms Kalpana asked her to send a person to pickup the car from my residence I was told that person will pickup the car and the driver came at around 1800 hrs for pickup.

I told him about all the problems in the car and that one of the punctured tyre has to be repaired.I was assured by him that work will be done satisfactorily and you will get no complaints and also you will get the car back by 16th Feb afternoon and you will get a call regarding any spare parts to be put.

I got a call in the morning and was told that approx Rs 2000 will be charged for repairs.
I told him that do only those things mentioned in the voucher that is

1.Cleaning and washing
2.Tuning
3.Dashboard Polish
4.Wheel Balancing etc

I called up again in the afternoon to check the status of the car.And I was told by Ms Kalpana that car will be delivered by 1600hrs.I received the car but with following defects .Its central locking system was not working and car was very dirty from inside.Stains were there as it is.It seemed that nothing was done no cleaning nothing.And puncture was also not repaired.I told the person regarding the same and he gave a very casual reply that you can get it repair yourself.I was very angry.I called up Ms Kalpana and I got no answer from anyone at KTL.

This shows a very casual attitude of the staff of KTL and I think that we should stop dealing with KTL.

Next thing what I want is to get my central locking repaired by them.Their service centre is approx 40kms up and down from my residence and they have to compensate me for the petrol.

Javed Rizvi
20/119 Indira Nagar
Lucknow
nitin goel Maruti Suzuki  - India

i have purchase maruti alto-lxi from dd motors,wazirpur,delhi on 16 jan 2008.in time of delivery,they ask me ur auto card will sent within 20 days & PROVIDES service on the spot any problem of ur car.after 20 days,i m going to dd motors for query of auto card,again ,they gave another 5 day time.again no response.0n 16 feb,i m going with car for purpose of first service.i m again telling about auto card,but they gave again same answer. today's car not start i m contact amit shelly,dd motor for providing service but they declined.he asked me,aas pass kisi mechanic se repair karva lo.
sir , please kind attention about this issue .because ur dealer service is not good & i m feel very bad for purchasing a car for ur dealer.
ALSO PROVIDE ME AUTO CARD IMMEDIATELY.
my car regn. no. is DL8CQ1847
Bhuwan Pandey Maruti Suzuki  - India

I generally send my car for servicing to Motorcraft, who is your authorized service centre, but they never meet the standards of i excep from any maruti service centre, because i used to stay at noida initially so hav a habit to send my car there.
their customer care executive Pooja gives wrong commitments and this time the amount they have charged against the servicing is not fair. as the labour charge for AC servicing was Rs. 1100 in marketing times and motorcraft has chrged Rs. 1500 for the same. when inquired about this they were not able to give any satisfactory answer.

hope you will look into the matter.

Bhuwan Pandey
priju ks Maruti Suzuki  - India

sir, my name priju ks from kerala i have maruthi wagnor but the reson i want a spare for wagner (meeter glass) but passt 2 month i am contact your delar sai service at pattadi palam edappally but i dont get any responce in there side so what will do ? i am purchase maruthi vehicle that is my mistake ?
paul Maruti Suzuki  - India

I have a wagon-r Vxi car, my central locking system is not working, I can unlock my car with remote and driver door lock but I can't lock my car either by remote or the driver door lock. please help
A.Chandradasan Maruti Suzuki  - India

Sir
April 3rd week i brought a maruthi VXi red color wagner. Car is beautiful and running good. Now i got a complaint from the driver that there is starting problem. Car brought through local agent and i have not received the registraion book and other documents. How long it normally take to get all the documents and is it the responsibility of the dealer to provide the documents from RTO?.
Mihir Chakraborty Maruti Suzuki  - India

NO tune properly/last one year - Maruti Udyog limited (competent automobles)/Wagnor LXI

I have Wagnor LXI, which i was purchased in the year of 2007 24th of June, After 1st free service, create some problem in car tuning and when my car is move slowly, car is stopped in the time of second gear or third gear, with taken two insurance claim, where not reapair properly, that door and back bumper colour are not mach with my original paint, lote of time send to competent automobile gurgaon workshop, nobody taken in serious way...
Varun Sharma Maruti Suzuki  - India

Greetings

I am one of the customer of Maruti since 1996

In Feb 2008 I purchase a Wagon R (2003 model) from True Value (competent on Shivaji Marg Delhi)
I am very happy with the Machine but there is some slight issue in A/C of the Vehicle and Driver door closure as i have to shut the door with some extra power
I show the Vehicle at the service station of competent they said the A/C is working Fine, and check the same by putting the blower speed on 3
I show my car to two other service station they informed that AC Need to be serviced but on chargeable basis, and the front condenser coil also need replacement but the competent person says the AC is working fine and condenser coil is OK

I heard that the AC of Wagon R is very effective but in my car there is no air blow and cooling is also very less. person sitting on the back seat did not get any cooling effect

I told to the person at competent to pls do the Gas Charging and cleaning of Cooling Coil but they refuse to do the same in warranty

I am also having the Swift and When i got my Swift serviced they always measured the temp of AC but in my case they did not do the same

It is my Humble request to you for getting the Problem resolved by getting the AC servicing Done and change of condenser coil

Pls feel free to contact me

Picture of Condenser coil is attached for your kind referral as the coil is totally damage and there is no ventilation

Hoping for the early and positive reply

Varun Sharma
Vandana Barot Maruti Suzuki  - India

We Thakor Ride-On Tyre Protection Corporation have a product which can avoid such accidents and also give additional benefits of saving fuel, increasing tyre life, lower operating and maintenance cost of vehicle, reducing downtime of the vehicle. Also, with Ride-On the motorists will never be in DANGER on EXPRESSWAY where there are many cases of ACCIDENTS due to TYRE BURSTS and TYRE PUNCTURE.

We have testimonials from various customers, tyre dealers, dealers etc. You can go and see them on our website. www.ride-on.in or www.ride-on.com .
AVOID ACCIDENT DUE TO PUNCTURE 100% GUARANTEED SATISFACTION

TUBE AND TUBELESS TYRES

DETAILS OF OUR PRODUCT

FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF RIDE-ON TPS :
• CONTAINS FIBERS SIX TIMES STRONGER THAN STEEL.
• PREVENTS & SEALS PUNCTURES INSTANTLY.
• EXTENDS TYRE LIFE BY 25% OR MORE.
• SELF SEALS PUNCTURES AS THEY HAPPEN EVEN WHILE YOU ARE DRIVING.
• ONE APPLICATION ONLY FOR ENTIRE LIFE OF TYRE.
• MAINTAINS PROPER TYRE INFLATION.
• IMPROVES FUEL ECONOMY.
• LOWERS OPERATING AND MAINTENANCE COSTS.
• HELPS REDUCE DOWN TIME FOR YOUR VEHICLES.
D.SUSIKARAN JEBAKUMAR Maruti Suzuki  - India

i bought a new wagon-r vxi @nov2007. i have complained that my cars gear system is so hard to operate .there was two services(free) already completed.i asked my dealer ARAS pvpv.ltd PALAYAMKOTTAI TAMILNADU to rectify the problem.but still not solved my problem.i am not accept this as easy.so kindly solve my problem and do the needful.and give me areply soon.

thanking you
D.Suikaran jebakumar
mob.no.9842233847
0462-2561424
amit sehgall Maruti Suzuki  - India

Terrible service - Maruti Suzuki

this is to inform the maruti suzuki people plz dont buy sx4 as its quality of product is bad neither of the dealers are satisfying the costmer as i buyed sx4 on 15 of may 2008 frm allied services safderjung enclave new delhi and they had cheated me giving the 3 months old manufactered car and its paint quality is not good at all the a/c is not so effective so i request maruti people if they have read about this complaint plz contact me other wise i will take an action and my contact number are 9810076865 9873076865 kindly take quick action aginst the complain thanku (AMIT SEHGALL).
PAWAN KUMAR YADAV Maruti Suzuki  - India

i have purchase maruti Esteem-lxi in jan-07(the Registration No of vehicle is HR-26 AJ 3462), The Rear door window glass operating is very hard since last many months.when i visited your authorized service center Manglam Motors, C-4, Sector -57, Noida on 15/06/2008 (Sunday), it was found that there is problem of window glass operating system and part is not repairable, it will be replaced under warranty with in 2-3 days.But the part is not replaced till today. I contacted service person many times there but they always show me excuses.
sir, please give your kind attention about this issue .because ur dealer service is not good & i m feeling very bad for service my car.
ALSO PROVIDE ME the reasons of this delay in car service.
my car regn. no. is HR-26 AJ 3462
Yogeshwer Sharma Maruti Suzuki  - India

hi
this is yogesh i am working in motorola
i booked a swift vxi from pasco automobile, gurgaon in 25/03/2008 i met Mr ajay dixit he is excutive in pasco and he is worked under the Mr Umesh he is a team lead in pasco.
actully at then i want swift desire vdi and ajay said me i will convert your booking from swift vxi to swift desire vdi you dont worry pasco can handel it and i gave him 10000 /- case .
and when dezire launched he told me your booking is has been converted from swift vxi to swift dezire vdi and when i asked about any reciept he told me that i have you dont worry.
i did time to time him. he told me every time your swift dezire will delive within 2 months.
recently i visited pasco and i met mr umesh and he told me there is no booking of dezire in your name.
when i dicussed whole tragedy with umesh instead to take action he make his maketing tricks u dont worry if u book now i will deliver u within 2 months
i shows everybody is involved to cheat with customer and play with customer feeling
sachin kumar Maruti Alto Lxi  - India

missing of parts & Bad Cleaning services - MARUTI ALTO LXI

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have given my Car for Sevice & Cleaning to Chittosho Motors authorised Maruti Dealer Code :L102 WorkShop Address : C-147, Phase -7, (Industrial Area ) Mohali(Punjab) on 28/06/08 - I want to tell that they hv replaced my Stepny with sm other car due to which i face a lot of inconvienience while hvng journey to outstation .

When i reached at Service Station on 30/06/08 & ask the workshop manager to solicit the matter / Instead of soliciting the matter / service advisor (Vinay Kumar) told me in front of workshop manager that i shd check my parts b4 taking my car after service even the Time Card was also there in my car after 2 days.

This all shows that no one check the car b4 handover & this all creates a very bad impression on the customer also all maruti customer nd to chk each & every parts b4 takeover his/her car like filter / nuts / balance weight etc.

Even when i showed dissatisfaction towards cleaning the SA told me that they r nt bound to clean the car inside & only use vaccum cleaner for cleaning if smthing left thats nt their headache.

Pls resolve the issue & replace the stepny with my original one & pay me the expenses incurred in Inconvenience.

Also suggest a alternative of Chittosho Motors at Mohali (Punjab)

Rgds,

Sachin Kumar,

Contact No : 0-9815146288 / 9216360017.

Job Card No : JC08015709
EW Contract No : 06667046
Invoice No : BC08003284
sachin kumar Maruti Suzuki  - India

regarding misplacement of the stepny - Maruti alto lxi

hi sir
with due respect i sachin kumar is not at all satisfied with the kind of service and behaviour giver by the maruti service station chittttosho motor workshop no. c147 phase 7 industrial area mohali on date 28/06/08 via job card no. JC08015709, just want to tell you i had given my car for service and repair and they have replaced my original stepny with non alto and not ready to accept and return it, apart from that when i asked for that they are saying that you people are threatening us, so what i m going to do is that i will file a case in consumer court as i never expected this from maruti .i rarely met an accident inthe middle of night with my family while having a journey in the outskirts of karnal beacuse of maruti and instead of soliciting the matter they tried to blame me.
i will escalate this matter to the higher authorities and to the consumer court.

regards
sachin kumar
satvir singh Maruti Suzuki  - Patiala, Punjab, India

we have purchased Wagon R LXI reg. No.- HR 26 Ap 0672 during nov. -2007 from Apra Auto India Pvt. Ltd., 32 Miles Stone, Gurgaon . when ever car run thru water it snecks in to the car body and came out while driving for next 3-4 days. this type of incident happened 2-3 times due to this carpet of car is spoiled and there is smell in car i think it is manufacturing defect i have complained about it to Mr. Deepak Yadav Apra Auto Show room from whom it was purchased and Mr. Lakhan and DGM Mr. Sharma at Apra Auto Service Centre, MAnesar. No proper response has came from their side. i want some perfect solution so that water may no enter into car body in failure and carpet may please be changed without cost.
D
tigernewsindia Maruti Suzuki  - India

This is to inform you that I have given my Alto Car to Competant motors, Ghazipur or non functiopning of the battery, but I was informed that the alternator of the vechile is defective, To my utter shock they told me that they have sent the alternator to the Lucas company to replace, till then you have to wait for the Replacement order from the Lucas Company, This Vechile has been given on friday 08-08-08, Then I told them to give me the Replacement Car but that is not availiable, Please advice me what to do. This is very bad on the part of the company, as you have given me the Warranty and not the lucas so Why I suffer due to your internal matter with the Lucas. Please Reply immediately and do the need ful urgently as I am from media and I have to travel a lot.
tigernewsindia Maruti Suzuki  - India

My alto car No. is DL2CAG 7337

Phone No. 9871233044
Abdul Saleem Maruti Suzuki  - India

I have purchased a used Maruthi 800 car vide Registration No.AP-05-AS-1917 from the used car mela sandilo conducted by Avnash Automobiles, Visakhapatnam, on behalf of Maruthi Udyog.

I was given to understand that vehicle is in a good condition and before delivery shall be thorougly checked by trained Maruthi mechanics. I was also told that the Dealership shall arrange finance through HDFC. I am facing lot of problems in the vehicle and have already discussed with the Dealership, Mr.Raja, Mr.Achari & Mr.Sunil (Director of Avnash Automobiles Maruthi Service Centre, Visakhapatnam) dealt with me on behalf of Avnash Automobiles. Since no satisfactory solution is given I would like to bring following to your notice for necessary acation.

1.On 4th day of discussion HDFC refused to finance the vehicle and I was compelled to meet other financers and arrange it on my own through Cholamandalam.

2.Without proper servicing and check up the vehicle was dilivered to me on 25.06.2008

3.There is complaint of Engine Oil leakage and once the entire oil was drained out. I got it repaired temporarily by paying Rs.1000/, but I have to replace the part which is costing around Rs.2500/- to get rid of the problem permanently. When I went to the above said dealer, I was said that since this is non true value car, there is no guarantee, I agree with you this car has a LPG GAS but I told them that since it has a LPG you have to look out these problems before delivering the car, how can a person afford these kind of problems within 4 days of buying a car.
I have faith in Maruthi Udyog, Since I brought the car from Avnash Automobiles, Dealer of (Maruthi Udyog)I have the confidence that such a big dealer of Maruthi Udyog cannot fraud.

4. Silencer was damage and I got it repaired repaired by paying Rs.1800/-

5.Beading is not proper and rain water comes inside the car.

6.Some sound is observed from the engine and experts say that in future it will give more problems.

7.After making the payment and visiting Delership for problems I was told that it is a non value car and there is no warranty.

8.I paid Rs.110000/- and preferred to buy car from Dealership as customers have faith on Maruthi Udyog. Any third party can sell a faulty car but not the Maruthi Dealership.

If customers are kept in dark and faulty vehicles are sold to them this will only spoil image of Maruthi Udyog.

You are requested to instruct your dealership Avnash Automoblies, Visakhapatnam for proper check up and repairs of my car for free of cost or replace it with any other good used car. I shall also be thankful to you if you can arrange for refund of my expenses incurred for repairs of the said vehicle.

Your early reply and favourable action shall be highly appreciated.

With regards,