MCD Dog Squad - Stray dogs menace

Neelima Batra

Subject: Stray Dogs menace

We would like to bring this to your kind notice that approximately 5 stray dogs are there at my building stairs. Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. Recently, one of the dog has bitten my leg.
We request the MCD to kindly take necessary action immediately and send the Dog squad to avoid this problem.

Neelima Batra
40/219 II floor
Chittranjan Park
New Delhi 110019

Comments

Stray Dogs menace

SATISH WADHWA
POCKET A-11 DDA Flats kalkaji Extension
Surya Apartments New Delhi - 110019

Dear sir/madam

I am aso much stressed about these stray dogs in my community
I have made several complaints to the MCD
but no responce I rather complaint to ourt HNR CM Mrs Dixit .
Rohit Verma
Verma Estate
182 Behra enclave
sakina

dear madame/sir

I would like to bring to your notice that we are also facing severe dogs menace in our street and surrrounding our entrace gate through out the day which makes it very difficult to move in and out of our building entrane and also their loud and strange noises during the night disturbs our course of sleep and distracts our kids sleep and mind through out day and nights.please help us to get rid of this straydog menace at
2/3 francis joseph street
lawn square
nearNIIT
CHENNAI 600001

We would like to bring this to your kind notice that approximately 20 to 30 stray dogs are there at our pocket C-2 Mayur Vihar Phase 3 Delhi 96 (Ward No.216). Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. Recently, one of the dog has bitten 3-4 Children's. and also their loud and strange noises during the night disturbs our course of sleep and distracts our kids sleep and mind through out day and nights

RWA (Regd.)
Pocket C-2, MV-3 (NEW DELHI -96) WARD NO. 216
Anup Chand

Respected Sir

I AM A RESIDENT OF P-85 PANDAV NAGAR MAYUR VIHAR PH-1 DELHI-91, NEAR AHLCON PUBLIC SCHOOL.THERE ARE MANY STRAY DOGS IN OUR STREET.THEY RUN AFTER PEOPLE AND BITE THEM.MANY ACCIDENTS HAVE TAKEN PLACE DUE TO THESE DOGS.

THERE IS A REQUEST TO PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION IMMEDIATELY AND CATCH THEM.

Prakhar Jain
P-85 Pandav Nagar Mayur Vihar-1 Delhi 91
D
GGaurav

Dated: 27 March 2010
STRAY DOGS TROUBLE
Sir/Madam,
I am Gaurav Gupta, a resident of Krishna Nagar and I would like to inform you about the condition of residents, especially the Dog owners. The stray dogs constantly keep fighting and getting engaged in brawls with pet dogs, resulting in wounds and bites for the pet dog. Recently, a resident was also bitten when trying to save his dog from the stray dogs who had surrounded the pet dog. Please look into this matter and eliminate all the dogs from our neighbourhood as soon as possible since they are troubling the residents. They also keep barking and fighting with other dogs all through the night hampering our sound sleep.
Some children are also scared because of these dogs, thus hindering the playful and free environment of the colony.
I personally request you to send DOGSQUAD in our area to catch around 35 dogs in my area. Yes, the number has NOT BEEN exaggerated.
Thankyou in advance

Gaurav Gupta
Student, Delhi Technological University, Delhi
R/o : C-6/7 Krishna Nagar
New Delhi-110051

Subject: Stray Dogs menace

We would like to bring this to your kind notice that alot of stray dogs are there at in jia sarai. Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. Recently, most of the dogs have bitten so many people.

Mukesh Kirodiwal
H. No-01
Jia Sarai
New Delhi 110016

We would like to bring this to your kind notice that approximately 15 to 20 stray dogs are there at 1430 sector a pocket b & c vasant kunj Vihar. Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. Recently, one of the dog has bitten 3-4 Children's. and also their loud and strange noises during the night disturbs our course of sleep and distracts our kids sleep and mind through out day and nights and aboveall no one can go to the park because most of the time the dogs are there.
copy forwarded to:
1)cm delhi
2)mayor

Subject: Stray Dogs menace

We would like to bring this to your kind notice that alot of stray dogs are there at in Kendriya Vihar, Sector 82, Noida. Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. Recently, most of the dogs have bitten so many people.
We request the Municipal Corporation to kindly take necessary action immediately and send the Dog squad to avoid this problem.

Sameer Chandra
B Block, Kendriya Vihar
Sector 82, NOIDA - 201304

Subject: Stray Dogs menace

We would like to bring this to your kind notice that alot of stray dogs are there at in Old Campus, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110 067. Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. Recently, most of the dogs have bitten so many people.

Our address is mentioned below.

All the resident of
Old Campus
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi – 110 067

I would like to bring to your notice that we are also facing severe stray dogs menace in our street and surrrounding our entrace gate through out the day which makes it very difficult to move in and out of our building entrane. They always spoil the whole street by doing shit everywhere even at the entrance of our house. They always bark at the passers-by and sometimes they bite the people and children. Our children are not safe due to them. Also their loud and strange noises during the night disturbs our sleep and distracts our kids sleep and mind through out day and nights.please help us to get rid of this straydog menace and take immediate action by sending MCD Dog Squad to catch them. My residential address is as under:

Ravi Piplani
WZ-152B, Gali No.2
Lajwanti Garden,
New Delhi-110046
Mob.9891771326

Subject: Stray Dogs menace

We would like to bring this to your kind notice that a stray dogs is there at my building stairs. Due to this dog, the residents are facing regular problems. Recently, the dog has bitten 2 people.

All the resident of
C5B/11A
Janakpuri
New Delhi - 110058

Dear All,

I have got no. for MCD Janakpuri Dog Squad team. He has promised that he will send someone to catch the dog withing 2 days. Lets see.

The no. is 011 25468249.

Rajdeep Mandal
N Jan 30, 2011 by
PraveenBisht

Subject: Stray Dogs menace

kindly notice that approximately 8-9 stray dogs are there in our street. Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. We are not able to sleep properly at night. Recently, one of the dog has bitten my leg.
I request the MCD to kindly take necessary action immediately and send the Dog squad to avoid this problem.

Praveen Bisht
RZ-J-53, Rajnagar Part-1, Street no.11,
Palam Colony, New Delhi-110045
N Feb 1, 2011 by
Ashmit1977 Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - Rohini Sector 3 , North West Delhi, Delhi, India

Menace of Stray dogs in my street - MCD

There a atleast 10-12 stray dogs in our street, Gali no 3, H-34 Sector - 3 Rohini, New Delhi 110085. Which is making life impossible. Kids can't go out to play. Please can you pursue right people to take some action
N Feb 3, 2011 by
aroraajay

This is to bring in to your kind notice that there are 3-4 stray dogs in our colony which are now geeting a real pain for us. Recently one bitch has given birth to 3 puppies which will increase their population to 7 which is too much for a colony of 70 flats.
There are too many small kids here which can fall an easy pray to these dogs some day.
I request you to kindly send in your dog squard to catch them up.

Ajay Arora
19C, DDA MIG Flats, B-Block,
Vivek Vihar Phase-2, Delhi 110095
A Mar 1, 2011 by
lic00462

Subject: Stray Dogs menace

Our address is mentioned below at the end of this e-mail. enewsart@yahoo.com

B.K.GHORAI

To

The MCD
Shahdra (South Zone)

Subject: Stray Dogs menace

I would like to bring this to your kind notice that 2-3 stray dogs are there in our street (Bapu Gali, Jheel). Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems.

(Vinod Kumar Manuja)
519, Jheel
Delhi - 51
N Aug 4, 2011 by
Sumit Madaan

Stray Dog Menace

There are 6-7 dogs which creates so many noise in day as well as night time. Due to these dogs we and our neighbours are facing problems.

Address:

sumitjcm@gmail.com
A Aug 17, 2011 by
shruti.0987

Subject: Stray Dogs menace

kindly notice that approximately 8-9 stray dogs are there in our street. Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. We are not able to sleep properly at night. They create such a shit near our houses.

Naresh gupta