Meerut Development Authority — draw date of Shatabdi enclave plots scheme

Ginni
Seems my money has got blocked for a nice time, the phone numbers given in scheme advertisement have stopped getting picked up...no one answers now... the date of draw was exceeded by one month , still not sure if draw has happend,.....

does anyone have any information about this Shatabdi Enclave Scheme 2009 plots?

earlier the date was 30 nov then 24 dec.......now ?????????

any information would be higly appreciated, i will be bit releaxed with bit of info.
Complaint comments  13 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Draw was held on 23rd Dec. & I got a plot of 120sqm.

If u r interested to buy this, then please mail me immediately.

Sudhir Kumar
Draw was held on 23rd Dec. & I got a plot of 120sqm.

If u r interested to buy this, then please mail me immediately at sudhirkumar@dcemail.com or e-mails@indiatimes.com or send sms at 09600112794

Sudhir Kumar
The draw was concluded on Dt.24.12.2009 & by Grace of God i have been alloted one plot of 200 Mtrs.
If any body interested pl contact me.
Regards/Puneet Gupta/M:-09810354183
can anybody tell me wat is the rate in shatadbi enclave?? I am willing to buy one plot.
in which site i can find the result ?????????????

I am Deepak Tomar S/O Papu Tomar R/o RZ-63/14, Tugalakabad Extn New Delhi. I have applied Plot area 90 sqmtr LIG Plot cash down for SHATABDI ENCLAVE -IV on 21.09.2011. Since today i have not any response from your end. If said plot was drawn kindly send us details or refund my cash payment Rs.16875.00.
Kindly look the matter very urgent Show more... because it is so long time i had block my money. please find attached hetrewith form no. 1556 that i had deposited to your authority. Show less
I am Ashwani yadav F/O fateh singh yadav R/o 36 singal pur shalimar bagh delhi 110088. I have applied Plot area 162 sqmtr HIG Plot for SHATABDI ENCLAVE -IV on 21.09.2011. Since today i have not any response from your end. If said plot was drawn kindly send us details or refund my cash payment Rs.76950.00.
Kindly look the matter very urgent because Show more... it is so long time i had block my money. please find attached hetrewith form no. 1558 that i had deposited to your authority. Show less
iam vikas hooda s/o mr anand parakash ihave applied for plot under the schemes of sahatabdi enclave-4 of 162sq.m & asum of rs 153900 is been blocked for about almost a year now so kindly respond to the coustmers . & let us kown the details fom no is 0794
I am ekta khurana W/O surinder khurana R/O faridabad. I have applied Plot area 200 sqmtr HIG Plot for SHATABDI ENCLAVE -IV on 21.09.2011. Since today i have not any response from your end. If said plot was drawn kindly send us details or refund my cash payment Rs.547437.00.
Kindly look the matter very urgent because it is so long time i had block my Show more... money. please find attached hetrewith form no. 0834 that i had deposited to your authority. Show less
I am to inform you that I have applied for LIG 90sq.mtr plot under Shatabdi Enclave-iv (Sector 10) Code 15, Application Form no. 0771 in the name Anubhuti Luthra on 20/9/2011. I have deposited my application in Allahabad Bank, Anand Vihar, Delhi. No information has been received from MDA so far in this regard.

You are requested to intimate the status Show more... of my above said application deposited on 20/09/2011 and oblige.

Anubhuti Luthra
05/05/2013
I had applied for shatabdi enclave plot scheme- iv (sector-10) almost yars back.. on 20-9-2011... but have recieved no information about the draw results or refunding procedure.. if any one has any information regarding to the said scheme please intimate me asap so that i could know where is my money and when i am supposed to get it back.

any information Show more... by any authority or any concerned person will be highly appreciated..

Thanking you in advance..

Sunder lal
06-07-13
I have to inform you that I have applied for LIG 90sq.mtr plot under Shatabdi Enclave-iv (Sector 10) Code 15, Application Form no. 0718 in the name Ravindra Kumar Agrawal. After passing 2 years, No information has been received from MDA so far in this regard.

You are requested to intimate the status of my above said application. You are requested Show more... also, please either draw this scheme or return y money, ASAP.

Ravindra Kumar Agrawal
15/10/2013
anybody got news update when they will start possession? its been too long guys..may be we need to put a case against authority?

Meerut Development Authority - draw date of Shatabdi enclave plots scheme