MOBILE DRAW@LIVE.COM - I GOT 500,000.00$ MONEY IN MOBILEDRAW @LIVE.COM AND SAID TO CLAIM MONEY

T.RAVEENDRA REDDY
I GOT 500, 000.00$ MONEY IN MOBILEDRAW @LIVE.COM AND SAID TO CLAIM MONEY FROM DR.STEVE MARK, BUT I CANNOT CONTACT HIM

[Updated by dineah rajpoot May 22, 2014]

mere pas msg aaya he

Comments

N Jul 16, 2014 by
Tanvir Sharif

Best Review
Name - Md.Iqbal Sharif
Karmashangsthan Bank
Reg - Senior Principle Officer
Residenc - 680/3, east monipur, Kazipara, Mirpur, Dhaka
Bangladesh.
Cell no - 01711166381
I submit my information to you for claim my awards. Thanks for your sms.

havnt recieved money - aol india

i have submit long back for the refund of my dental expenditure.. my policy number og-08-1701-8403-00000045... id card number aml-08-973..

i havnt recieved money till date.. its beem almost 5weeks.. i want someone to look into it.. and revert back back on my cell phone 9740433237

pl.send my won prize - UK National Lottery

Dear winner,

Claims Processed On Behalf Of WINNER

Congratulations on emerging as one our weekly award winners UK NATIONAL LOTTERY offers awards to Lucky owners of selected emails that came out in our Random Draws. You have therefore been approved to go ahead and claim your funds which amounts to 1, 000, 000.00 (One million great british pounds sterling).

Please, contact our payment bank responsible for the transfer of your funds to you. To contact them, please make use of the following contact details:

Contact Paying Bank: Citi Bank London.

Name: Kevin Kessinger
Direct Tel: +44 704 574 0187
Direct Fax: +44 707 505 5820
Email: citilondon002@hotmail.co.uk

Along with this, you are requested to fill the form below with a little information and forward it to the bank for immediate funds transfer:

Your Name:Raj kumar shukla

Address:Village karaki post mahmoodpur rewa (M.P.) India

Amount Won:1, 000, 000.00 (One million great british pounds sterling).

Your Phone Number:(09300165891)

Note : I am awite your response

Not receiving any money after winning notification - Mobile Prize Money

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is for ur persual that I have won a prize money of 2 lacs GBP, and processed all the documentation part but they are requesting to sent 530 GBP to UK, but as I m running thru financial crisis so if u can send the money to India then I can collect the same from here after paying the required money as mentioned..

Need ur kind support for getting the prize money which can save lot of people life..

Thanks & Regards,

Hemanta Kumar Majhi.

fake msg telling u won d money - Int'l mobile draw

i got a msg on 9-03-09 from TA-INFO that i won GB Pounds500000 in the 2009 INT'L Mobile Draw
and to contact on mcdavisspdc@live.com but there was no reply

mobile draw - mobiledraw

received a msg of winning a prize money and for that asked me to contact rev simon who is not available on this

I GOT 200.000$ MONEY IN MOBILEDRAW @LIVE.COM AND SAID TO CLAIM MONEY FROM DR.PHILIP BUT I CANNOT CONTACT HIM

hi i am surinder my mob. no. 9814443564

want to claim my prize. what to do to get my prize ? how to get it?

i had recieved a msg and want to claim my prize money. wt to do for that?

I want to clime my prize money. please send my prize money as quick as possible.My mobil no 9490492885

are you jokeing

i want money pls 250, 000 to this no 9844468739
anilnmu

I GOT 500, 000.000$ MONEY IN MOBILEDRAW @LIVE.COM AND SAID TO CLAIM MONEY FROM DR.Mark BUT I CANNOT CONTACT HIM.

i had received a msg and won gbp 250000 in 2009(shell)int'l mobile draw, pls send my prize money at my adress
m.mahanandi
h.no: 1/3614
muneppa nagar
yemmiganur
kurnool
mob.no 9490494639
dinesh

hi i am dinesh and my mobile number is 9815312745 i got a massage from you about prize.. how i got it plz tell me...

how i can claim my price money, , , , , , , , , my number is 9303456601.

I had recevied a message and i won GBP 250000 in 2009(shell)int`l mobile draw, please send my prize
money at my adress AND transfer the money in my saving bank AC 16239 VIJAYA BANK SEC-17B
CHANDIGARH THANKYOU

SANDEEP KUMAR
SO SHRI NAFE SINGH
# B-1 628 WARD NO-4
RATHPUR COLONY PINJORE
DIST-PANDHKULA
PINCODE-134102
STATE-HARYANA

I GOT 200, 000.000$ MONEY IN MOBILEDRAW @LIVE.COM AND SAID TO CLAIM MONEY FROM DR.Mark BUT I CANNOT CONTACT HIM.

I had recevied a message and i won GBP 200000 in 2009(shell)int`l mobile draw,