money maker financial services - chitting to all people

paresh gupta on May 16, 2012
pls pls pls pls dot not take any tips form money maker financial services. this company is chatting to all people by taking money like 50000/-to 5lakh. and there is person called RAHUL MIRSHA . he is a big fake he dos good marketing and collate money and never lift the calls. i have paid 13000/- and he never give me a calls it is a big fake. all in stock market pls dont trust the company.

Comments

A Aug 9, 2012 by
Kulbhushan Saluja

Best Review
I agree he is total fraud . he has taken RS 26000/=. from me also for providing tips through SMS AND VERBALLY. He is such a man that he just care about the money that he takes & don't provide any service. hi is a cheat. I have proofs against him. I wish to go to consumer court against him. If
possible lets join hand together & put him behind the bars.
My M.NO IS 9999767646 & MY NAME IS KULBHUSHAN SALUJA.
A Sep 8, 2012 by
vinurnath2007

Shreyenth give me HN1 (premium call for commodity) call for 3000 rs. iam transferring 3000rs on 5th sept.2012. to the account of 004105012921.(money capital height research private limited) he was contacting(07316499284)this number and told me provide 1 month premium call and after that transferring 22000(twenty two thousand) to his account.
in 6th sept. evening time (5.33pm)he tell to buy silver at cmp(63186) after t6hat maRKET FALLING 1500 POInt. we are take position silver. and our company square of the silver at 61610.(10.46pm) due to insufficient fund.
we have loss 1576 point in silver.(1576*30=47280rs). and also we are go to legal action.and also give a call on 07/09/2012 sell silver at 61755 and market goes up to 63950 and also loss (65850rs). we are from poor family background sir...

-Anu R Nath.
8907624026.
D Oct 23, 2012 by
ismailshaikh

they are the big frauds . these people are to be gunned down.
A Nov 24, 2012 by
shah_raghav

Sir
i m From Varodr, Gujrat. I m investing in stock future market, I have been getting services from Money Maker research since 1 year. I m fully satisfied from their services, tips, advices and stock calls provided by them. I made profit of 100000 Rs. last month from his HNI Call.
i don't feel any type of fraud or scam form his talking. I think they provide good services I m satisfied with their services and will continue for future.

thanking You
A Nov 24, 2012 by
niranjanshah

Dear Friend,
i have take services for nifty future and option cal put tips from MONEY MAKER RESEARCH Pvt Ltd web address is http://moneymakerfinancial.com/, i think the will provide sure and accurate call 3-4 claa daily i find sms and by telephonic, i have book profit daily 1000 to 3 thousand in future and option segment.
D Nov 30, 2012 by
papubhusan

Money maker Research pvt ltd is one of the chitting company.so please my request to all the invester not to be motivated by the stupid sweet word of the receptionest, Deepak Mishra the bastard and the Vijay and manoj.It is a brokrage company.They are giving one may buy call and one man sell call.sooooooo i request all the people please please please do not make the agreement with this company.
N Feb 4, 2013 by
applemail13

Capitalvia.com also a cheating company. Archna, Sumit, NArsingh are marketing guys, they may change the name and doing telephonic marketing, but my experience is trial 1-2 day they give 60-70% acuurate call after that they gives loss call, very very bad and loss service.
N Mar 6, 2013 by
jigs_21

money maker financial is making money for themselves. They will try to extract money from you one after another. They claim they have 90% accuracy but actually it is 50% accurate. And loss making trades will increase your losses compare to profit in profit making trades.

Never never go for this to pay hard earned money to them...total fraud and useless. I paid 6000 Rs + 4000 Rs loss.
N Jun 6, 2013 by
S. Ilango

MYNAME IS S PANDY FROM CHENNAI. I AM RECENTLY TAKING SERVICE WITH THEM . DOING TRADE IN VERY LESS QTY. LETS SEE
N Sep 10, 2013 by
suncwaca

dears. actually i am a professional trdr but from a long time i observed myself that profit and loss to be in some ratio. after repetedly approach from deepak mishra of moneymaker financial i decide to join this company. then his next guy mr anurag has approached me and told me sir if you r a good trdr then join with me with profit sharing package. i joined him with regd of 3000 rs. no problem first month he gave me 40000 profit and i think he is genuine guy and i transferred his share online after that he is giving me the losses and asfter two lossess of 60000 he asked me to pay 13000 rs in advance as friendly and told that whenyou will be in profit it will be deducted. since then he make my lossess of 3 lacks. no problem he don, t know that making fool is a easy job. i am retired person and i took my money back by going to indore cause they know taking in confidence to innocent peron is easy but do not not know that if someone will take step against them then what will happen . dear people pls do not join moneymaker financial at all they money destroyer. i will get my money by other means from thi company cause its value me and further pls its my humble request do not join this company. one day after a big loss he told me sir now this is attempt to to recover the losses and pls buy the financial technology with four lots and it was when the news come for NSEL he given me more jhatka of lossess. once again pls do not join money maker financial (anurtag) to destroy ur money. its my apeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal.
N Oct 17, 2013 by
tosachin7

They are just concerned about getting money from the customer and not in providing profitable calls. DO NOT EVER GIVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO THEM. They would not even pick your call, forget about listening your queries.
N Dec 28, 2013 by
tosachin7

They just collect money from the customers and never provide services to the customers. They would give you one or two profitable tips and then ask for money. Once you transferred the money, they never bothered to provide you the service. You are on your own.
N Feb 26, 2014 by
mintykhandke

Money maker is cheater company they took 30000 thousathousand and then if uu earn money about 10000 they demand again and if u dont pay they will stop ur service and their complaint number is also fake guyuys if u want any infinformation call meon 09595607607
N Mar 26, 2014 by
aps1234

I am Abhijeet they are fraud gives false commitment and dont get services from them it is painful. Service is worst and you will not get reply from them after order is placed. So don't go with them.
N Jul 3, 2014 by
aglmadhur92

Guys it's true money maker financial is a fraud company please don't believe on them

money maker financial services - chitting to all people