MSN Yahoo Lottery & FAIRWAY EXPRESS COURIER - Fake Lottery

Ascot Court 71 Middlewich Road
Northwich Cheshire CW9 7BP
United Kingdom

Dear Valued Customer K. Vinodini,
This is to inform you that all is set for the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provide to this office.Our diplomat ( Mr Matthew Miller ) will arrive India to deliver your won parcel to you and further proceed to Malaysia to deliver other consignment after he must have handed over your won parcel containing a valid cheque of 750,000.00 GBP to you.

To avoid any delay of carrying out his duty as stipulated,you are advice to make available the required 25,000 INR before he arrives to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs clearing obligations at the International Airport for your parcel to be released and pass cutom's clearance without hesitation.

We advise you keep your winnings confidential until our diplomat arrives your door step for security pruposes. You are to provide us with scanned copy of your passport photogragh via email for our diplomat to recognised you as soon as he arrives.

Important Delivery Information
Number of Packages 1
Fairway Service: INTERNATIONAL AND OVERNIGHT

Departure Date/time:- ( Tuesday) March 23th 2010- 10:15:00 AM

Arrival Date/time:- ( Tursday) March 25th 2010- 10:15:00 AM

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning cheque to you.The Diplomat ( Mr Matthew Miller ) will also assist you to any of your local Bank and help you cash your winning cheque upon delivering your cheque to you and take a photograhps with you and your family before leaving.

Thanks for using the Fairway Express Courier Company your satisfaction is our priority and we look foraward to providing you the best of our quality service.

Yours Sincerely,
Dispatch Officer Mr. Buffet Green
Tell: +(44) +(44)8712347473
FAX NUMBER : (0044) 700 598 2443

The Fairway Express brandmark, and the colors are trademarks of Fairway Express Courier Company, Inc. All rights reserved.This communication contains proprietary information and may be confidential.

I have received the above mail from Fairway Express Courier Company and the lottery confirmation has been given by MSN Yahoo and i have submitted my details for them.

Now they are asking me for 25,000/- INR to clear the customs duties.

After receiving this mail, i started searching for Fairway express couriers Company profile, wherein i found the above mentioned mail id is not matching with the company profile.

If i find a Courier guy on this issue, i would intimate to the police department in my area.

I would like to request you to take necessary action on such kind of mails and companies.

regards
k. Vinodini

Comments

my claiming details - yahoo lottery games

iam winner ref no :yah006/315116127/27 batch no :8254297137
iam winning septempar please claims detials send

please claim detials

ref no :yah006/315116127/27 :batch no:8254297137
my winner detials

yah006/315116127/27 batch no:8254297137 pl detials

FAke lottery - THE YAHOO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL. INC

This is the mail which I received regarding my winning of a lottery. I also received similar mails from Yahoo Msgn Lottery,UK and also The european lottery on the same day. They ask to pay the money for the courrier and even give no.s for the proof. Anyone will think thats true and similarly,even i cald up and spoke to those ppl to know whether it is fake. and den they say us to reply to the cargo company. Internationsl corrier cargo services. Please take strict action againgst these ppl as They are fooling a no. of ppl around the world.

THE YAHOO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL. INC
YAHOO LOTTERY INTL INC
124 Stockport Road, Longsight, Manchester M60 2DB - United Kingdom

MOTTO: FIGHTING POVERTY AROUND THE WORLD
Dear Winner,

YAHOO LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION
we are delighted to inform you of your prize release on the month JANUARY, 2008 from the Yahoo International Lottery Program. Which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses, your e-mail was attached to winning number 1206, batch number YPA/06/APA-43658 . This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 5-13-33-37-42 bonus number 17, which consequently won the lottery in the First category. You hereby have been approved a lump sum of £250,000.00 [TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS] in cash credit file ref 2007234522 from the total cash prize of £1,500,000.00 shared amongst 6(Six) lucky winners in this category .

All participant were selected through a sorting and filtering program designed by Dr Philip Emegwali from 50,000,000 (fifty million) e-mail addresses from the web because you have once visited one of Yahoo! sponsored sites. This is part of our international promotions program which is conducted monthly to promote the use of the internet with the world as a global village. This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by YAHOO! in conjuction with the uk national lottery board. We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes for US$4.2 Billion international draw.

YAHOO, collects all the E MAIL I D of the people that subscribes to yahoomail, gmail, hotmail, aol, netscape, and others online, among the billions that subscribe to us only Fifty people will be merge for winnings. we only select fifty people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we are congratulating you for having been one of the lucky people that won for this month..

you are to contact your Claims Agent on or before your date of Claim, Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre.
Yahoo Lottery Prize must be claimed no later than 15 days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited and retrieved .

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our booklet representative office in UK as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your won prize will be released to you by any of our payment Banks in UK. Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him through the email address or telephone numbers as directed below.

Oversea Payment and Release Order Department,

Dr. Richard C. Alkire
(Chief Co-ordinator).
Mrs. Christina D.Smolke
( Secretary )

With the following are your Particulars. Fill the form below and send to your claims agent with his information above.

Security Code: AL/FEB/XX01

First Name.: *

Middle Name.:
Last Name.: *

Gender.: MaleFemale

Month Of Birth.: MonthJanuaryFebuaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember Day: Day12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 Year:

Marital Status.: SingleMarriedDivorced

Batch Number.: *
Security Code.: *
Refrence Number.: *
Winning Number
This is to verify that the information filled in this FORM is a valid particulars of me. Yes: No:

SECURITY
For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. Please do not reply to this Email again. Contact your claim agent. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification.

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL AND FORWARDED YOUR INFORMATION TO OUR OTHER EMAIL ADDRESS, PLEASE WE WILL ADVISE YOU TO RESENT IT TO THIS NEW EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this programme by non-participant or unofficial personnel.
Note, all winnings MUST be claimed otherwise the funds will be returned as unclaimed. Winners for the ULTIMATE CONNECTION conducted on the 10th of July 2007 in USA were awarded the sum of $25,000 USD each, on bonus addition.

Congratulations, once more from the entire Management and Staff of YAHOO! Thank you for being part of this promotional email lottery program.

Security Advice :At The Yahoo International Lottery we understand the importance of security. That's why we've created highly secure facilities to give you confidence during our promotions programs or when you play our games online, on TV via Sky Active or using your mobile phone to play by text.

NOTICE: You have received this message from Yahoo International Lotto Lottery prize dept. because you have visited one of our sponsored sites and have voluntarily given your email address to receive mails from their sponsors. If you wish to be taken out of this list do not reply to this mail, reply to the agent with the words remove. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message. If you believe you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail.
Thank you.

MANAGEMENT.
YAHOO LOTTERY
manoj

i got mail from yahoo lottery.that i have one some huge amount of money and they are required personal detail.i thing that some one is trying to do some things from me. i hope you will take nesseary action again my complain.

Manoj
Abinaya

Bogus Message - MSN/Yahoo Lottery

Respected Sir/Madam,
Before a week My Daughter Abinaya received one mail from The MSN/Yahoo Lottery incorporation That she won the sum of 860,000 Pounds.Regarding this she was very much delighted And After Knowing that this is a bogus message she Got a mental disorder.Now we are Treating her to a Psychaetrist.What ever it may be.The MSN Yahoo Lottery incorporation must be Aware And Should Restrict Such kind of Message Or Your Country Must be very Alert in this.

Iam Going to Court Regarding this And i need good Judgement From the government.Because my daughter is a Childish nature and very sensitive she was mentally suffering.Soon i will take the legal measure on this.The MSn/Yahoo/Lotteryincorporation is responsible for this.
Your Truly,
SM.Chandra mohan

I ALSO GOT THIS TYPE OF MAIL IS IT FAKE PL. CONFIRM I DONOT BELIEVE IN LOTTERY SO MANY PERSON HAS BEEN MAKE FOOL BY THIS PEOPLE ONLY THERE WORK IS TO MAKE MONEY ANY HOW . THE INNOCENT PERSON COMES IN THERE LETTER .
HANOK

i also lost 20000 for this company - msn/ yahoo lottery incorporation

sir also got mail from this company .and i followed their procedure .and i payed 20000 to MR PRAVIN DSOUZA(account no -30357037088 )S.B.I BANK MALLIKATTE as a courier charge .and when they told to me to pay non residential tax 1000pounds.then i come to know that they are making froud .sir please tell sir there is any method to get my money back .because i am very poor .

my outgoing mail service is fail ? my all mail is fail?

complaint for a false lottery mails on my email id - yahoo.co.in

I have received a plenty of online lottery stating that your email has own the lottery. After contacting the persons they say that courier charges and bank charges should be paid by you. I lost some money in ecowas donations from nigeria. What they did is they showed me the scanned copy of draft of barclays bank and asked for the huge money.Still i am receiving the mails of lottery in my mail box due to the negligence of the yahoo portale

prashant soni

confirmation of this lottery co. - yahoo.co.in

Is this rite & true the following,

KIA MOTORS WINNING NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you that you have been selected as one of 10 lucky
winners in the KIA MOTORS DREAMS PROMOTION. Your email address was
selected from a pool of 5, 000, 000 Internet users in a draw that was
held on Friday 15th August 2008. The KIA MOTORS Dreams Promotion is
approved by the British Gaming Board and Also Licensed by the
International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).

Hitesh Sahu
09981926598

to confirm A false lottery mail on my email id - yahoo.co.in

i am very much laugh with this silly joking mail why this type of mails are sending this microsoft or other person.plz take a quick action on this company or person.is it true or false please conform that infomation emidietly. in my personal phone no. 09981926598, 09826328544 .dear friend in very confused i can't know what can i do. do you have any confirmation about this type of mail .is it true?

How can i Believe and accept the lottery amount - Yahoo Msn Lottery

This is vijay, How can i belive that lottery. becouse i am saw the Inter Courier complent mails there are lotts of complents the same IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS {CPEL/OWN/9877} so how please confirm which one my ID No.

VB

do i belive or not i paid the amount - YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY

sir good day
am panjala srinath from india
i need your kind information sir i ahve recived the yahoo wining lottery mail and i have make payment of jetstar courier charges now they are asking me to payment of tax iam redy to pay but with all these am getting doubt please they called to my mobile also please asses me my parcel no.2040.
Batch number...UY 09102DY
Reff number...DX35447SX
Winning number...DX09788
sir please tell me this is jetstar address:
Welcome to JETSTAR COURIER SERVICE
ADDRESS OF HEAD OFFICE:Link Place,
BRIGHTON, Sussex, BN1 7DX, ENGLAND
+44 7031 948032.or +44 702407 9770
E-mail;jetstarcourierhomedelivery@live.com
an this is yahoo address:
CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
Name:Barrister Thomas N Brown
E-mail:customerservice_agentpaine@yahoo.com.hk
TEL:+44 7031 924 142

and "MICROSOFT WINDOWS DEPARTMENT" <microsoftpromo@hamdard.net.pk>
please asses me i paid the charges for courier and now am going to pay the tax if i pay then i will get me lottery or not
Britrish inland commission Address:
"BRITISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO" <olso1458@metnet.edu>Add sender to Contacts
Ref. Number... .BTL/491OXI/04
AGENT: Mr. Wilson Evans
Email: wilson_fudiciary@live.com
PHONE: +44 702 409 8308
==============================
sir please am depended on this only please asses me
waiting for give me fast feedback

lottery cheque - msn/yahoo lottery corporation

i won 500000.00 pound from yahoo lottery promotion.they are asking before sending cheque please deposit rs 24000.00 in their account and then forward cheque .it is take or truth can u give me idea what i do next.
ashwini

hello sir even i got the message of the same type but when i have paid for delivary charges now they are asking to pay the cost of conversion and they said that he is coming from uk and now he is at bombay and he is saying that for the conversion of money to pounds i have to pay please say me that whether what i have to do please sir.i depend on your answer only please sir

Sir
I am unable open yahoo browser and cannot operate yahoo.co.in mail. i have to go to Google.com and then i have to get yahoo with great difficulty please help me
Grkraj