Myntra.com - Order not processed yet.

Molik Garg on Aug 20, 2011
Mine order no is 1807743 and i had placed it on 10 august,2011.Now its been 10 days and mine order is still not processed yet.I had complaint about it on the following contact address provided by myntra.com i.e. sales@myntra.com, chirag.bhuva@myntra.com but i haven't got any replies from them.I had complaint about it more than 2 to 3 times but it is not solved yet because they are not interested in answering any of my mails.I had also requested them to send my courier by any courier service except Blue Dart because of some past bad experiences.I had also attached mine order status.Please Sir help me out and ask myntra.com to process and ship mine order as fast as possible.

Thanking You
Molik Garg

Order not processed yet.

Comments

N Aug 20, 2011 by
Molik Garg

After complaining about myntra.com i had received an e-mail from myntra.com as an apology stating that due to overflow of same orders they had cancelled the order of many users including me and providing me an rs250 off coupon.After making me suffered so much now they are cancelling mine order by providing me an coupon, this is not it.If they are not able to handle orders then they should close their useless website.If in the end they had to cancel order then they can also tell this thing in past also, after waiting for 10 complete days they are saying to me that the order is cancelled.Please take strict actions towards them.
N Sep 29, 2011 by
monz

i want to cancel my order but hw???

Myntra.com - Order not processed yet.