Naaptol - Naaptol.com and Boss Mobiles are Fraud

agarwabhishek
I ordered one Boss 633 mobile from Naaptol.com, The battery backup for this mobile is worst and not as promised in the website. I also published the review of mobile on naaptol.com website but it was not published till now. Obviously my review was negative. The mobile is not user friendly. Also the customer care of boss mobile is the same as customer care of naaptol. This suggest both the companies are same and operating with two different names. This is a clear attempt to cheat and fraud the customers. I faced following problems in my order.
1. I realised that the product I received is missing accessories. I was also told that I will receive a free wrist watch if I pay using my credit card. I complaint about the same and my complaint number is 116388. I have not received anything till now inspite of repeated follow ups. I was also asked to pay for the accessories.
2. The battery provided is a single battery along with phone. The battery backup is much low as promised or claimed in the product manual. I companied about the same on customer care number and also by email. No Resolution. They are denying replacing the battery. The product is under six month’s warranty.
3. The customer care number of Boss Mobile, published on the website of Boss mobile 09223516148 (www.bossmobiles.com) connects me to the customer care of Naaptol.com. This suggests me that both the companies are same.
4. The accessories claimed on the naaptol.com website as a free gift are standard accessories of the mobile which are also generally provided by other companies. Hence claiming them as a free gift along with mobile is itself a case of fraud and an attempt to misguide the customers.

Comments

Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologise for the inconveniece caused to you. We are working on your complaint and in next 7 to 10 working days you will recieve your mobile Battery and Extra Stylus.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Naaptol Customer Care.
N Apr 18, 2013 by
pinku saxena Naaptol  - Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

MOBILE BATTERY BACKUP - NAAPTOL

NAAPTOL PURCHASE ME VOX MOBILE BUT BATTERY BACKUP IS NOT FINE SO COMPLENT AT OUR SIDE BUT ANY NO RESPONS NAAPTOL SIDE & NO PROVIDE ACTIVATED BATTERY

Naaptol - Naaptol.com and Boss Mobiles are Fraud