Naaptol - Delivered a faulty product

ujwala pasla on Jun 2, 2012
I had ordered a VOX Mini Refrigerator from NAAPTOL. order no 401 9563. The product was delivered and when i started to use it, even after 12 hrs it is not cooling.When i complained and asked for money back, they said they will give me a call within 48 working hours. Even after 5 days i havent received any call, and when i keep calling them they say they tried to call me but i didnt pickup the phone, so they want 4 more days to call me.

Naaptol is cheating people by using the word mini "refrigerator" on their website. On the packing it says "cooler" and in the manual it says "cooler" no where on the product literature, the word refrigerator is used.

Naaptol claims that if the customer is not satisfied, they will give money back, but they are not doing that.

I have made atleast 8 calls to the customer care, and spoke to Ravi, Suresh Kumar, Ashwini, Danish, Jyothi, Saurabh and they tell me every time i call that i will get a revert call after 48 hrs.and they put me on hold for 15-20 minutes which is billed at STD for me.

Naaptol is cheating people. Please do something about it.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jun 14, 2012 by
Naaptol_Support

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would surely help you, kindly help us with your order id so that we can assist you further.

Kindly write back to us at crm@naaptol.com or call us at 09223516148 for further assistance.

Please be assured of complete resolution.

Thanks & Regards,

Customer Service.
Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt.Ltd.

Naaptol - Delivered a faulty product