Naaptol - Real face of the owner of the company - NAAPTOL

bestfictionbook
Please check the link to see the real face of the owner of the FRAUD company NAAPTOL:

Comments

D Dec 26, 2012 by
devraj63

Best Review
NAAPTOL IS SUCH A CHEATER COMPANY AND THE EMPLOYEE WORING IN ALL SHOULD BE HAND CUFFED.THEY ARE MAKING THEIR CUSTOMER CRYING LIKE ANY THING.tHIS COMPANY SHOULD BE THROWN OUT OF THE UNIVERSE WITH EMPLOYEE.THEY ARE PROVIDING THE CUSTOMERS WRONG INFORMATION.SOMEONE FROM THEM SAYS
PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISPATCHED.SOME SAYS NOT YET THEY ARE SUCH FOOLISH GUYS DO NOT KNOW WHT TO DO WITH COMPLAINTS.

BUT IN INDIA WE ARE SO HELPLESS CAN NOT DO ANY THING.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I REQUEST DO NOT WAIST YOUR MONEY AND THE TIME WITH SUCH BULSHIT COMPANY
N Mar 26, 2011 by
Ravikr1988 Naaptol  - Palam, West Delhi, Delhi, India

Please Take Some Action - NAAPTOL

Hello... Maine VOX DV552 12MP Digital Video Camcorder Kharida tha Naaptol se. uska order no. 856603 ya complaint number hai. maine yeh october 2010 mein order book kiya tha. order 2 din mein mere paas aa gaya but woh piece kharab tha. maine customer care ko phone kiya usne kaha aap product wapis courier kar de. maine courier kar diya but ab 6 month complete hone wale hai jab bhi phone karo toh kehte hai next monday mil jayega. but abhi tak nahi mila. i request you please take some action.....
i send you camcorder photo...please help me...

A Dec 26, 2011 by
abhishekbararia

Naaptol is a big cheater...I bought a BB 8830 ...and they did not give the free gifts & also the phone is not working...horrible...pathetic..
A Jan 10, 2012 by
dipak n patel

Dear Team,

Customer still waiting for you reponse, kindly revert at the earlierst.

Manjeet Sharma,

--- On Fri, 6/1/12, support <support@naaptol.com> wrote:

From: support <support@naaptol.com>
Subject: Order no 3137246
To: "infinity" <infinityglobal1234@gmail.com>
Cc: jignesh.gangapuram@naaptol.com, divya.susai@naaptol.com, zeeldeep139@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, 6 January, 2012, 1:16 PM

Dear Team,

Customer against order no 3137246 has received the unsatisfactory product and asking for the resolution..

Kindly speak to the customer for the resolution and revert on the same at the earliest.

Manjeet Sharma,
CRM.
----- Original Message -----
From: Deepak patel
To: support@naaptol.com
Sent: 05/01/2012 04:21 PM
Subject: Re: When Complaint Is Registered

sill nobady call pl send if require to configiation require

D N P ASSOCIATES

Subject: When Complaint Is Registered
To: zeeldeep139@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, 4 January, 2012, 9:14 PM

Dear Dipak Patel,

We take this opportunity to thank you and it is our pleasure to serve you.
We have registered your complaint no : 2239606

Kindly allow us to respond to your concern within next 3 working days.

We assure you timely response and resolution.

For any urgent assistance, please call us 9223516148.

Truly

Naaptol Customer Care
N Mar 9, 2012 by
JP Singh

Naaptol.com is a big cheat. I have purchased on Blackberry mobile handset from them vide order no 2946092 dated 04/12/2011. Since very first day it is not working on CDMA mode. I complained to the customer care but of no avail I wrote email to all concerned from their website. Now I am proceeding to the Consumer Court for that I require their top bosses official address to issue a legal notice. Can somebody help me in this regard, so that I can take them to the task.
A Mar 9, 2012 by
JP Singh

I agree. Beware of Naaptol.com.
Avanish.Agnihotri

I wanted to bring this to notice to everyone who is purchasing product from naaptol.com, i have ordered one blackberry 8330 phone after checking the picture which they have mentioned on the website after 2 days they have delivered the product and when i opened the product and found that the was not the orginal black berry as they sent me the duplicate black berry which i guess chinese mobile and will not cost more than 1000 rs in the market and for that they charged me 5300rs. Now i have asked to return this product and i am not sure if they will return the money. They are cheater and playing fraud game with people. Never buy any product from Naaptol site as this is worst site and is spoiling image of the other online shopping site. please help how can get my money back.
Avanish.Agnihotri

who soever wanted to take legal actions against Naaptol please share your number or email id (avanish.agnihotri@gmail.com) so that we all can take legal action this fraud side, These guys are cheating people badly lets join our hands and teach them a good lesson. I am going to file a consumer case against this site please share your views so that we can take hard leagal actions agains these fraud people.

Hi JP,

lets join our hands and teach a hard lesson to these chaters as i am going to file a consumer case if you are also intrested then kindly share me your views and teach them a good lesson as these buggers stop them in doing such kind of fraud game. Kindly get in touch with me on my email id (avanish.agnihotri@gmail.com) so that we can take this forward.
N May 24, 2012 by
ankit singh chandel Naaptol  - Palam, West Delhi, Delhi, India

FYI!

We have ordered a mobile handset HTC G1 Android mobile order no.3940228.I have received the mobile handset but some accessories 1.SD memory Card & 2. Bluetooth Ear Phone device is not found, I called customer care up to twice/thrice times(two weeks) from date of received but he told me that delivery is not done at now and he repeatedly says that i send the device as soon as possible.

So, I request to you Please deliver the device on first priority & answer revert back.

Please do needful action !

Best Regards,
Ankit Singh
08141941509
cipet.ankitsingh@gmail.com
A May 29, 2012 by
Ritu Sharma 197

I tried giving naaptol a chance but guess what they are bunch of frauds.my worst experience with this company though is of small amount but speaks volume about there work ethics and competency.
My order number is 3995661 . The customer services pathetic and of lowest standards, they can neither speak English/Hindi properly.
They dispatched wrong product.courier guy refused to take blame for it.i paid the full amount, dispatched wrong product back to naaptol and now they are asking me to wait for 15 working days / till the product is in stock.
I mean why the hell you opened a shop if you don't know how to work and you don't want to work.
A Jun 28, 2012 by
vikas panwar 025

hi j.p and avanish i am also cheated my naaptol and i am going to consumer court i need ur help if u r able to help me then l me at my own no 9034705505 i really want to talk to u
N Aug 2, 2013 by
Simranmehra

Naaptol is a shity online shopping website I have come across till. upon calling the customer service people are so unprofessional. Be aware guys...

Naaptol - Real face of the owner of the company - NAAPTOL