National Group Of Consultants - FRAUD CONSULTANTS

NISHA A
NATIONAL GROUP OF CONSULTANTS
18 VINOBAPURI, LAJPAT NAGAR II, NEW DELHI 110024
Telephone no.: 29845927, 29845928, 29831640, 29831641, 29831642, 29831643.

Email for job seeker: nationalplacement@gmail.com

Subject: Offer for recruitment and placement services.

Dear Applicant,

Greetings for the day, hope this e-mail of mine finds you in the best of your Health, and Spirits, We want your updated curriculum vita with a latest photograph, contact phone numbers; mobile, and residence, please contact our office personally for preliminary walk-in interview letters, our office timing is 10.00 am to 6.00 pm (Monday to Saturday).

We take this opportunity to introduce our-self, National Group of Consultants, was set up and promoted in the year 1993 by Dr. Rakesh Ranjan, MBA (Marketing), PhD (Management), and LLB (Labour Law & Taxation), Member - All India Management Association, Member The Bar Council of Delhi, awarded by the then President of India as a 'President Scout' in 1978.

We are rated amongst the premier placement consultancy and panel consultants of various multinational - national companies of repute and successful record of serving them.

We provide, the candidates male or female, at all levels senior, middle, junior, in every trade and field. We operate through our six divisions: Engineering (degree, diploma, ITI), Sales-Marketing, Accountinance-Commercial, Personnel-Administration, Export-Import, and Secretarial-Office-Clerical.

We hope using our service will be a pleasurable experience for you as much as it has been for us serving you. We wish to have a long-term professional relation you. If you need any other information feel free to contact us.

Thanks for your trust and interest in our organization. WE REQUEST YOU TO ALSO REFER YOUR FRIENDS.

With Best Wishes and Warm Regards

Yours sincerely,

DR. RAKESH RANJAN
MBA, PhD, LLB, MIMA

"WE BRING EMPLOYERS & EMPLOYEES TOGETHER SINCE 1993"

Urgent!Still waiting for that telephone call ? Recruiters call only candidates with updated resumes. Update your resume now and get your next interview call!

Comments

pan card not received - somany ceramics ltd

sir

ihave appled for pancard but tell now i did get my pancard

k.no=023830034

regrds
p.prasad
hyd

SERVICE ISSUE - HARSH TEXTILE MILLS

JOB SHEET No.: 092434038/080205/62 Date: 05/02/2008

COMPLAIN: Power: Phone Restart/Reboots ( Software Complain)

Its not yet Ready once its comes with me at Dead Conditions.

Again returned for correction.

It taking too much time.

Its realy not good.

SANJAY KUMAR BHUTRA
ERODE

JOB SHEET No.: 092434038/080205/62 Date: 05/02/2008

COMPLAIN: Power: Phone Restart/Reboots ( Software Complain)

Its not yet Ready once its comes with me at Dead Conditions.

Again returned for correction.

It taking too much time.

Its realy not good.

SANJAY KUMAR BHUTRA
ERODE

Missing of courier - Polar Ltd

Courier Sent to me, I have not recieved yet. It was Sent on1st Aug. from Noida by POLAR co. .Docket no. is 112006917 and consignment no.112006917.
kindly give me address of ur co. located in Mahalaxmi(Mumbai), Mumbai-400011

Pradeep Singh
Mob.no.-9833743212

DELIVERY CONCERN - PREMIER EXPORTS

DEAR,
SEASONAL GREETINGS,

REFE DOC 47507522860 and So many Others

1. THIS IS SERIOUS COMPLAINT THAT YOUR DELIVERY BOYS NOT ACCEPTING LETTER OF AUTHORITY IN MY ABSENCE.
2. ON MY RETURN, EVEN VERY NEXT DAY THE SHIPMENT IMMEDIATELY RETURN TO THE SHIPPER WITH OUT NOTICE.

DUE TO SUCH PRACTICE I AM FINDING MY SELF IN A EMBARRASS SITUATION AND LOOSING IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS AND FACING LOSS.
THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO SHORT OUT THE PROBLEM OTHERWISE I DO NOT HAVE OPTION TO REQUEST MY ALL BUSINESS CONCERN AUTHORITY TO AVOID BLUE DART FOR FURTHER SHIPMENT IN FUTURE.

HOPE TO RECEIVE YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.

THANKING YOU.

SINCERELY,
G.M.SHAIKH

after the payment of bill no effect - arvind mill pvt limited

Dear idea customer care executive

due to no payment of my bill my mobile 9924343488 out goinng service you have stopped but after you have received payment with cheque you have still keep stop my out going service is stopped. Even you have done sms that thanks for your payment.

Rgds
prashant dave

i want to know if the message for me in real or fake - Sin U(car oil filter)

Good morning Sir, i just only want to know if the message that i receive is true or fake so that im not waisting time of it and to avoid loosing money since i dont have a good job insted of paying the amount they need i can use my money for my basic needs.thank you so much SIR for your cooperation...i wait for your reply...GOD BLESS YOU

PF ammount not recived - Messung system pvt. ltd.

I have submited my withdrawal document in your office on 03 oct 2008 but iI have no replay from your office, so please check my document and replay to me.

Hemant Patil
Mob.no-9890498224

PF ammount not recived - Messung system pvt.ltd.

I have submited my withdrawl form on 03 oct 2008 but I have no responce from your office. So please check my document and do action on my application.

PF no-MH/30498/482

ragul

Scam in export at USA - Textile garment exporter

Dear all
please note there is agent in USA name K.Marsal
sitting in USA he is getting order from Good buyer, like JCbenny, wall mart K.mart etc
Again he is placing order to india, , with 5% commi
Actually he is placing order with 12% margin plus this 5% commi

This is also tolarated, , , But his Nature of business is very frauldus
The exporter we are exportred the goods and if wait for the Payment
after one month back that K.marasal will send a mail to the exporter

still the Goods are port the buyer cancelled the order...
If we need the Money means then the K.marasal Kabeer will stat the Playing

He will ask demarage charge its comes around 6000$ to 8000$ once the exporter accpted the discount
then only he will pay that also after one month

But actually the Great drama is he is having one logetcis person in USA
once the Goods reached USA, on influancy with That logetsics He will cleared the Goods
and sold out to buyer, , he will get the Mony
But That Kabeer and Logestics amar will threatning the Exporter still the Goods at port
if we not paid the discount the goodss will canclled

So this Guy kabeer of K.marasal and Amar of Logestics both people cheating the Exporter

How we have to solve this and put these guys in jail
some one help

Rgrds/p.k.prabu

is it fraud..??

Electricty - Freight Forwarder

Our meter is not working from today morning 4 meter are working 4 meter is down. pls send yr engineer to the below address : Sequeira House, Sahar Village, Sutar Pakadhi, Near Cargo Complex, Opp Sahar Roy Apartment, Vile Parle (E) Mumbai : 400 099. Tel :9870584638.
sujith

i sent Rs.300 towards them.
is it fraud
D
Umesh

I know him since 1994, I got job through them in 1994, and since then not even I, I had recommended more than 100 persons, we should try to understand the limitation of the consultant they can only recommend the company the rest depend on your merits.

DO NOT SPREAD THESE TYPE MESSAGE.

UMESH

I also registered here a few days before, ... lets see what would be the results...

i hav also registered my self with ngc for BE ECE in the month of august 09, but since then when ever i call them Mr Rakesh ranjan just give me the email id of company and ask me to wait for the reply but i hav never got any response from any of the company. so dont register with this consultant, they will charge RS 300 & when u call them for job they will reply that they have so many vaccancy but in reality its a trap.
vignesh

Fraud - sm apparels

247payouts.com

i Had Crossed the payout, But Still They are not Giving The cash

It is Fraud , Pls Close the sites

Before That i Need to Know Consumercompalints.in Is working or even This Also a scam

Deficiency in service - Safari Industries India Ltd

I have purchaged one Safari Crueser Size-24 from R. Trading Co., 14/2, Old China Bazar Street, Kolkata -700 001 in ct, 2009. After using it very first time, its trolly and wheel got jammed and damaged badly. Since then from 29.12.2009 I am running again and again to let my beg get repaired but the shopkeeper giving same reply that "Company will repair it and they are unable to tell when it will get repaired."

Please guide me what can I do in this case. I have submitted Guarentee card along with bag to the shopkeerer.

Pawan Jain