Nirvachan Ayog - NON RECEIPT OF VOTER I.CARD

krishna kumar maheshwari on Feb 3, 2012
I am a citizen of India. I reside at 34-C, Muir Road, Allahabad. I have not received my voter I.Card of my entire family consisting of my mother: Smt. Bhagwati Maheshwari, My Wife: Smt. Nidhi Maheshwari, My Son: Shri Devanshu Maheshwari and My Daughter-In-Law: Smt. Navita Maheshwari. Although our names appear in the voter list No.196. I had applied for the cards by filling the prescribed form No.6 on 18-10-2011 but till date the Voter I Cards have not been delivered to me.

K.K. Maheshwari

Comments

N Feb 19, 2012 by
subhash (bantu)

my voter card is not reciept
my name is Subhash yadav (bantu) S/o Hari singh yadav

distt.- fatehpur up
N Aug 5, 2012 by
sameer2050

name - ankit agrawal
father - sri anjani kumar agrawal
dob - 30/08/1989

TO
THE CHIEF ELECTION COMMISSIONER
NIRVACHAN AYOG JODHPUR RAJASTHAN

SUB:- VOTER ID ADDRESS AND NAME WRONG

I HAVE A ELECTION VOTER ID CARD OF ELECTROL REGISTRAION OFFICER FOR 185-SURSAGAR CONSTITUENCY JODHPUR DISTRICT (RAJ) CARD NO- "CTK / 3040383 BHAG SANKHYA 140/1153.IN THIS CARD MY NAME SPELT WRONGLY CORRECT SPELLING IS (PRADEEP SOLANKI)IT IS CORRECT AS PER THE SCHOOL CERTIFICATE BUT IN CARD SPELT AS A (PRADIPASINGH) AND MY RESIDENT ADDRESS ALSO INCORRECT, CORRECT ADDRESS IS NO- 13 ARTITION COLONY OPP.KUMARO KI BAGECHEE WARD NO 18 PAL ROAD MASURIYA JODHPUR, BUT AS PER IDENTITY CARD ADDRESS IS 1753, SANTOSH PURA WARD 18 V 8 TH.JODHPUR, DIST.JODHPUR ITS WRONG AS PER MY OTHER GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT LIKE ELECTRIC BILL, PAN CARD, PASSPORT EXT. PLEASE KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL

FULL DETAILS
NAME- PRADEEP SOLANKI S/O PRITHVI SINGH SOLANKI
DATE OF BARTH-11/03/1981
ADDRESS:-NO- 13 ARTITION COLONY OPP.KUMARO KI BAGECHEE WARD NO 18 PAL ROAD MASURIYA JODHPUR (RAJ)

WITH YOURS FAITHFULLY
PRADEEP SOLANKI
PH.NO-+919620786770
N Apr 14, 2014 by
aashiyaa

I have registered for my voter id card and enrollment of my name in voter's list as I completed my 18th last year..
My voter id is still not arrived and neither my name is added in the voter's list although I attached all the required documents as told by the officer who was collecting forms..I want to vote but is there anyone who can tell me that when my card is going to arrive and when I will be able to give the vote?? They are campaigning that "VOTE INDIA" and they are not even distributing voter card to the people who want to vote..

Nirvachan Ayog - NON RECEIPT OF VOTER I.CARD