Noida Authority - Noida Authority LIG Housing Scheme 2006-07(H)(02)

Lig Flat Noidaauthority on Jul 1, 2011
I have done full payment in 2007 to Noida Authority under LIG FLAT 2006-07(H)(02) under which

Noida authority was supposed to handover the flats in 2010 in 3 years but still waiting for any response from them ,Would like you to join & lets ask them to handover our flats till Diwali 2011 or else we will enjoy this diwali at Noida Authority CEO Home.
Lets all come together & show people power to these sleeping officials of Noida Authority
Join at Facebook at "Lig Flat Noidaauthority"

Comments

renuu Yadav Noida Authority  - India

complaint againt the Noida Housing authority about the draw - Noida housing schemes

here i now get a platform to put my pain and greviences for some solution. i want to tell you that i am the applicant of the Noida Housing achemes in which applications were called from the authority through some respectable banks. in the prospectus it was clearly mentioned that draw will be announced in the first or second week of the may 2009. applications were called for sector alpha bita gama and other. a website name phone no. and office address was also mentioned in the prospectus. despite of my best efforts now i m help less to know the status of the applications, called for the above scheme. several times i mailed the request for the reasons of delay but no officer of authority is bother to communicate. i m also in contact with some of the other applicant. all are help less as office situated at Pari chowk Noida is also not provideing the infomations. i had arraned the money by loan so i will have a chance to have a small home in NCR . but the authorites are now misusing our money as no inofmation for the draw is published till date. no one is answering and taking responsibility. please do the need full for us.

with regards and hope

Renuu Yadav
N May 19, 2012 by
vinod kumar mishra

What we are doing against authority?
N May 19, 2012 by
vinod kumar mishra

Noida authority was supposed to handover the flats in 2010 in 3 years but still waiting, No any response from them, so what can I do against Noida authority.
N May 26, 2012 by
dineshpahujaca

in this hindustan we can not do anything. we we try they wil so harras us that we think after that why we hav done complaint. i know this is very passimastic approach but in india this is only works. plz do not hope from any system just wait otherwise it will more troublesome.
N Aug 13, 2013 by
barristersahab

There is always a remedy against govvernment. They are liable to provide you compensation for the delay. You can contact me at barristersahab@gmail.com for any help. Adv Anil Kumar, Noida.
N Aug 13, 2013 by
barristersahab

There is always a remedy available against govt. Noida Authority will pay you compensation along with penalty. You may contact me at barristersahab@gmail.com. Thanks Adv Anil Kumar, Noida

Noida Authority - Noida Authority LIG Housing Scheme 2006-07(H)(02)