Nokia 1209 - battery heat up & charging problem,

MAHTAB KHAN
I like Nokia Products. My all Family use this product very happyness. But befor some days my nokia mobile 1209 create some problem. then i went to your service centre Nokia Care in faridabad near nehru ground but i saw there excutive seen the cell and just decide and say your mobile is wet into the water.
but i know & surely my cell not fell into the water. pls take the needful action & repair my phone as soon as earlier.
battery heat up & charging problem

Comments

urjent please charging problem

not charging

1209 not charging

bad service by nokia - nokia/mobile1209

i have given a 1209 mobile handset indead condition in nokiacare, after 4 to 5days on augest 12th they returned it to me without proper checking, the set was on but it is showing that in valid simagain i have given the mobile in nokiacare for repairon thatday 12th of augest again.on 29th of augest, that meens yesterday I had been to nokiacare to enquire about the status of the job sheet, they told me they did not rectified the problem eventhough they send to compenyto get repaird and said that they have to send to nokia company again to get repaird, .my job sheet no 328465550/090829/45. what nokia people done all these days, still how many days i have to wait to get my handset in good condition.i have fed up with thiskind of irresponsibilety towards their custmers from NOKIA.this is very very bad service by NOKIA .

1209 notcharginc