Nokia 2011 E - Mail Promotion Claims Department London - EMAIL

sathish785 on Mar 26, 2011
On Fri, 3/25/11, NOKIA 2011 E-MAIL PROMOTION CLAIMS DEPARTMENT LONDON <nokiaclaimsunit1@live.co.uk> wrote:

From: NOKIA 2011 E-MAIL PROMOTION CLAIMS DEPARTMENT LONDON <nokiaclaimsunit1@live.co.uk>
Subject: Your Winning Prize Draft of £500, 000. 00 From Nokia will arrive India.Saturday,26/03/2011: 10:00.am‏‏‏

Date: Friday, March 25, 2011, 2:07 AM

NOKIA MOBILE COMPANY E-MAIL PROMO.
DEPT-NOKIA-WEB AVENUE
STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON,
SW1V 3DW UNITED KINGDOM.
The Nokia 25th anniversary

Dear Lucky Winner.

Winning number: KB8701/LPRC.

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail and must say that you should count yourself and your family extremely lucky to have emerged as one of the winners in the Nokia 25th anniversary e-mail promotion, However no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of our lucky winners in the fourth category for the second prize with the following data:

Ref Number: ASL/941OYI/02/SHYN
Batch Number: 12/25/0034
Winning Number: KB8701/LPRC.

Be informed your data sent to Nokia and your winning prize of £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds sterling) has been verified and approved for payment by this department to effect the safe transfer and deposit of your winning prize to your local bank account in your country India via online Bank to Bank wire transfer (swift secure system) transfer of your winning prize to your local bank account in India will be handled by high level Nokia Company agent his name is Mr. Magnoli Anthony.
Upon arrival in your country India the Nokia Company transfer agent Mr. Magnoli Anthony will proceed to the reserve bank of India headquarters in new Delhi to transfer your winning amount from the reserve bank of India to your local bank account. You will provide our agent with your bank details and you the lucky winner will be responsible for the payment of local endorsement charge of your demand draft that the reserve bank of India will demand before transfer, the endorsement charge is rp9,500, Nine thousand five hundred Indian rupees.
After your winning prize is transferred to your personal account Mr. Magnoli Anthony will be in your address to present your winning certificate to you he will give you some important document to sign.

Below Is His Arrival Information:
Departure Date March/25/2011
Arrival Date And Time: March/26/2011- (9:30 a.m ) (INDIA TIME)

Your winning parcel contains all of the following items:
1.)Your winning prize demand draft is (500,000.00,£ )
2.)Official winning certificate.
3.) Affidavit of claims eligibility.
4.) Documents covering source of winnings.

Nokia mobile company the official communications services partner and a sustainability partner for the London 2012 Olympic & Paralympics games scheduled to be hosted in the United Kingdom 2012 felicitates with you on your award of £500,000.00 in the current Nokia 25th anniversary email promotion. On behalf of the Management of Nokia mobile company the world’s largest mobile company we wish to congratulate you.

NOTE: You will be informed by Mr. Magnoli Anthony as soon as he arrive India in respect to the immediate transfer of your winning prize to your local bank account in your country India please open the attachment to see the ID proof of Mr. Magnoli Anthony, call for more information.

Pictures of past winners. .

On the behalf of the staff and Management of Nokia mobile company, We congratulate you.

BE INFORMED.
Mrs. Elizabeth Henderson.
coordinator-Nokia 25th anniversary email promotion.
Email: nokiaclaimsunit1@live.co.uk
Tel: +44-7010-051859
Tel: +44-70100-54163 .

Mrs. Elizabeth Henderson

Exposure of Nokia Sparrow

Comments

Paramjeet Singh Sidhu Nokia 2011 E - Mail Promotion Claims Department London  - India

i got sms that i had won 300000 gbp prize is it correct or wrong please give me imformation on my cell +919815178580
wajed khan Nokia 2011 E - Mail Promotion Claims Department London  - India

don't know the result - uk dept

i got sms that i had won 300000 gbp prize is it correct or wrong please give me imformation on my cell +919326255465
N Mar 26, 2011 by
Dinesh.Sharma

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on
nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and do leave your contact. We will have
someone from the team connect with you.

Team Nokia
N May 4, 2011 by
kumar90000

your mobile no.have won 700k GBP in uk national award to claims your prize send your detailss
name:k.sandeepkumar
pin:532401
cell no:9000074243
N May 29, 2011 by
olgabereza

Good day my name is Olga Bereza, i recieve sms on my mobile number +380634959856 from nokiaclaims2011@zhot.net has come that I have won 150000 pounds and then to me have sent on email the questionnaire I it have filled and have sent back, but I don't know what to enter in ref.no and batch.no is possible you to me tell what there to enter. If you want to answer mine email that here my address olususik@mail.ru
A Jun 7, 2011 by
krishankant

Good day my name is krishan knat, i recieve sms on my mobile number +447010034197 from nokia award2011 I have won 500000.00 pounds and then to me have sent on email the questionnaire I it have filled and have sent back, but I don't know what to enter in ref.no and batch.no is possible you to me tell what there to enter. If you want to answer mine email that here my address kkindia2011@gmail.com
N Sep 6, 2011 by
rizvi mohammad

just i today received msg from your cell phone+447035935920 on my cell phone kindly advice how to get the prize?
A Sep 11, 2011 by
sanjay j panchal

your massage resev me win to 75000000 gm p but i acttted please infarmation my name is sanjay panchal my mobile nomber is 09925489931 please email addres- sanjay.panchal77@yahoo.in
N Sep 14, 2011 by
tinubabu

dear sir i recieved a message from ur company tht. i recieved a amount of 500000 pounds yesterday.
so i want to confirm wether is it true prize or it is just to make us fool...
kindly give me suitable suggestions ...
my name is sumit agarwal(tinubabu)
my mob no. +919828566777
N Oct 3, 2011 by
rajesh panday

your massage is resev me i win 500000 pound o acted document please infarmation my name is rajesh pandy 09780244872 my email address 180rajeshpanday@gmail.com
N Dec 16, 2011 by

Berkley Square, London W1J 6BD,
United Kingdom.

Tel: +447010054471

Dear Email Award Recipient:- DR ARUN KUMAR

Greetings to you and your family, The NOKIA CORPORATION congratulate you on your winnings, my names are Mr. Nelson Brown. I am the NOKIA cash officer assigned to winners on this Email sweepstakes, your Email just won you the sum of £750, 000.00 (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling's) And a black berry phone in the ongoing NOKIA Email DRAWS.

Thanks for your urgent email response; we have confirmed your personal details and the NOKIA CORPORATION has assign our personnel to come down to your country for the delivery of your award prize. We have assigned 3 (Three) working days for our personnel (Mr. Adams Johnson) whom will be leaving from England, to arrive India, Friday Morning 16-12-2011 via the Indira Ghandi International Airport (New Delhi), INDIA. As soon as our Diplomat arrive India, he will give you a call, before he proceeds to your address for delivery. for the transfer of your prize to your local account.

You are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat Mr. Adams Johnson as soon as he arrive, so as to make sure your cheque is cleared into your local Bank account as fast as possible.

NOTIFICATION:- It has been confirm by the authority of your country that a clearance fees has to be paid by the beneficiary of foreign cheque at the port of entry in Indira Gandhi International Airport before any proceedings. According to the confirmation from your country port of entry in Indira Gandhi International Airport, It is mandatory by your government that any incoming foreign cheque from outside the country has to be clear at the International Airport before it can be accepted by the Reserve Bank of India or your local Bank, I am sorry to say that we are not liable for your country tax. Hence, on arrival of our Diplomat (Mr. Adams Johnson) (Call you shall be paying Rs 25, 000/- (Twenty Thousand Five Hundred India Rupees Only) to the customs of your country as registration/clearance fees.

The amount must be paid and confirmed by the custom/clearance officer before My diplomat can be allowed to live the Airport for the purpose to deliver your award prize to you or they will return him back to UK if you fail to co-operate. Immediately the required payment Rs 25, 000/- (Twenty Five Thousand India Rupees Only) is paid on arrival to our delivery personnel/diplomat Mr. Adams Johnson, He will make the registration & clearance with the custom in the Airport and then book the next flight to your state (UTTARAKHAND IINDIA).

You shall follow every instruction of our personnel when your award prize arrives India for the process to be complete without any hindrance within the speculated time. Congratulations on behalf of members and staff of NOKIA and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune. Thank you for being part of our commemorative Anniversary Draws, we suggest you give us a call.

Sincerely,
Mr. Nelson Brown.
Event Manager
Nokia Corporation.
============================== ========
Disclosure: This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
============================== ========
Copyright ©2011 Nokia. All rights reserved.
N Jan 11, 2012 by
ayoola

i, ayoola tajudeen received an sms text on my nokia 1280 with gsm no +23407062242475 on 7th January 2012 that my phone no has won GBP90, 000.pounds, paymentno.N91k. please help me to know if this is true or false
N May 9, 2013 by
suniljh

this is fake prize kindly suggest

Nokia 2011 E - Mail Promotion Claims Department London - EMAIL