Nokia 7310 - keypad problem

sakshi sethi
i hav bought the same model on 5th feb and my repeated mails and once submitting the ph wid nokia care they are not eager to solve the problem of the same.3c99

Comments

I have bought(7310) this set 2 months before and now keys 7, 8, 9 and(-) is not working. I have visited pitampura care centre but according to them they are not having domicile of the same set.. plz provide me the number of rohini care and let me know tll when the domicile of 7310 would be availabe.
waitng to see your reply soon
bene

nokia 7310 keys7, 8, 9 not work please for harware picture

nokia 7310 7, 8, 9 key not working

i am having problems with my keys 7, 8, 9 and (-)...what should i do? if i get it fixed, will the problem reoccur? is it a model defect?...plz help me asap!!!

I bought this piece in October 2008.
Keys 7, 8 & 9 along with Sound Down key are not working. & This is the 2nd time of this problem. When 1st time this problem occurred, I had submitted it to care center, they solved the problem & give it back to me after 8 days. Now again the problem is here to haunt me, & I have given it to Nokia care for 15 days!
I guess, Nokia care owns my mobile more than I!! :-(

i bought nokia 7310 14months ago. now 7, 8, 9, *, 0, # keys do not work . i think it is the problem of model. i say others not to be cheated for 7310...

nokia 7310 - nokia 7310

sir, i have nokia 7310 super nova i have four time problem with key paid so now what can i do for this problem and in only 11 mounth use this mbile and all time we go at service center of nokia and all time then give me a mobile after 20 days so now what can i do say me sir plz ok reply soon as soon as posiable

help me...

same problem here ..
nokia people shud fix this issue..
i am suffering a lot..