Nokia - want a call barring code(outgoing in coming)

suraj
I have 3110 classic phone and vodafone sim card (postpaid)
i want to bar incoming and out going service
i try 1111, 0000, 1234 all didn't work anything
vodafone care centre gives me *33*0000# for outgoing
*35*0000# for incoming
didn't work anything

please help me and tell me how to bar calls

thanksss

Comments

Barring outgoing calls - Nokia

Recently i have recd Nokia 1650 handset from my company. I am not able to do any outgoing calls from this handset. There is no Problem in My SIM card. It is working in other handset. I observed that the barring facility of outgoing calls is password protected. So please provide the company default security password or do the needful at the earlist

out going call stop - nokia 6070

sir
I am prasanta panja. my mobile no 9971853455, this my mobail outgoing call not working .so job may kiciko call kartahu to dhekhati hai ke checkcaller id sending service.

INCOMING ALERT - NOKIA -3500

INCOMING SMS ALERT IS NOT COMING AFTER CALL ENDING, DUE TO THIS I AM NOT ABLE TO KNOW THYE BALANCE.

COMPLAINT ID NO-C123W30110407341

I want barring password for outgoing calls For My N73 mobile Handset

sir
i Need Call barring Code Of Nokia 1209

i need call barring code of nokia 1209.my imei no. is 356422023379825
mustak

1209 my imei 3548660216152 please barring password

I Need Call barring Password Of Nokia 1209. My IMEI no. is 359312/02/509627/8.

Respected Sir/Madam

i Need Call barring Code Of Nokia 1209

Best Regards

Muquim Khan

Hand Held +91 9935321336

dear i have nokia 1209 handset my imie no is 356860020482177 i want my call barring password to activate service

sir i have a nokia 1208.i want to know how my is my calling barring password plz send me email me.

in coming call will be bar cancel - NOKIA 5310

9611169044 this airtel no sim card will be not accept in coming calls pls cancal incoming call bar

Hi have given my handset that is 5310 Xpress Music to Nokia Care, akshaya bandar, Mysore for the waterlog on saturday. Those stupid people have taken my handset on saturday and they have checked that on tuesday by that time handset was get fully circuted. And each and every people in that office are the hopeless fellows. They are unfit for the coustomer service. They should be hanged for their doings.
How ever the they have given my handset back without any repair after keeping that in pending for almost 30days. But the handset is been repaired by a local mobile repairer shop.

nokia n82, i need barring code

good evening sir.i m using nokia 3110classic with airtel sim.i want to know my incoming and outgoing call barringf password.so please tell me password as soon as possible because my mobile missusing is going on.thank sir if you tell me this thing.please help me.
yusuf

nokia n82 incoming call barring code

i have nokia 5310 n my emi number is 351934039851675 .
plz give me call baring code..??

Nokia - want a call barring code(outgoing in coming)