Nokia N70 - TRACKING MY LOST MOBILE WITH IMEI Number.

PRASAD.B.S
Dear sir/mam, i have lost my Nokia N70 mobile from basaveshwaranagar, Bangalore on 22/12/08.I have registered a complaint in Basaveshwaranagar police station, i have given my invoice dated 02/10/07 from S.G.TELESYSTEMS, Bangalore.My mobile IMEI N0:-356294010390283, please do track my mobile or else thefts or losses in mobile will be A mimicker y to our system and we will be appreciating more mobile thefts.
prasad.B.S
RESEARCH SCIENTIST

Comments

SLOW PROCESS AND MUSIC OUTPUT IS DULL - Nokia N70m

sir / madam,

sub : NOKA N70M - slow process and
music output is dull
ref : IMEI NO. 356294016848169

Recently i have purchases Nokia N70M on 18.8.07 and in comparing with my nabour of the same model, i found the music output was dull and also the software was very slow and my nabour sujusted to approach nokia care and myself gave for service where they said this would take 3 days to rectify and i found this has gone to 5 days and met the manager of nokia care, mount road branch, Chennai - 600 002, South india. The manager replied me the software was problem and this would be sorted out soon and after 2 days i have got my same mobile with some scratches in the front panel but took it light and still i find the slow process and the music out put is dull. please advice me should i approach for a new nokia handset, i understand rectifying again would take a week and this would make my calls to a still for a week.

please advice me.
chithra

I've lost my mobile - Nokia

I've lost my mobile.Please block my mobile where mobile number is "9445073603", Inv.no is "142328174" and acc.no is "501843785"

Poor & Worst Customer support - Nokia N70

I had purchased Nokia N 70 on 8 months back but from after one month my problem started, i.e., when ever my phone is switched off again while switching it to on I need to press the on button for atleast for 40 to 50 times, only then it is getting started, and also it not getting connected to the internet for this both problem I had given 4 times my phone to Nokia care but they failed to solve it. Now currently while my phone is getting connected to my lap top and when ever i use to connect it, it is automatically getting hanged and later after 10 mins it is getting restarted automatically for this again I had given my phone to Nokia Care 5 time but they returned it back to me after one day and told me that it is solved. But immediately at the Nokia care itself I used my laptop to get connect but it is not is not getting connected, but at same time my friends other 3 mobiles are getting connected. Kindly do some thing. I strongly recommend every one not to buy Nokia phones because of there worst and poor customer support and response customer treatment in the service centre is very poor, worst and idotic.

NOT ENOUGH MEMORY TO PERFORM OPERATIONS IN N70 - Nokia N70

sir in al applications whether it is call log, message openining, file saving etc.. it is being displayed that NOT ENOUGH MEMORY TO PPERFORM OPERATIONS DELETE SOME DATA FIRST. BUT THOUGH MY MEMORY IS NOT FULL I AM HAVING N70

automatic restar and other persistant problems with the handset - Nokia N70

its not even an year that i have brought my n70 n have already sent it to the nokia care for repairs for around 8times now. my cell phone restarts automatically and even gives a shock.
have got the formatting done a no of times now.. i need a replacement now as even the warranty period is approaching. please advice. and what procedure if i wish to move to the consumer forum.

Warranty issues with nokia - Nokia N70

I brought a new Nokia N70 from essar telecoms retail ltd(THE MOBILE STORE), SHOP NO-SF 41,
mgf mETROPOLITAN MALL, gurgaon(HARYANA), India, on 13/11/2007, invoice number HR/01065/00001/0170, I was told that nokia gives warranty for 1 year.My phone started having the problem, so i submitted it to NOKIA CARE for 15 days, after that i got it back and i faced the same problem again within 2 days.I have resubmitted my phone on 30/june/2008 again, and its 23/july/08, till the date i have not got any news regarding my phone.I submitted my handset with NOKIA CARE(MICRONAS TELECOM, RAJ PALACE, HUKUM SINGH MARKET, SECTOR-27, NOIDA)UTTAR PRADESH for the second time, job sheet number for my handset is 114434038/080630/17.I am highly dissatisfied with this responce of nokia care, kindly do the needful.

my nokia n 70 is giving me a lots of problem...
when i recieve a call it shows calling... but i don hear any ringtone and once i switch it off and on it works properly, and after sometime again the same problem..can anyone help me out in solving this ?

mobile lost - Nokia N70

i lost my mobile it's no. is 9940224947 it is nokia n70

Lost of mobile - Nokia N70

i lost my mobile phone in train around 8.53 a.m. at Ambernath, Dist thane & my phone number is 9967780906.my phone model is N70 and iemi no 356294017942052 . Please take immediate action about this.
My contact...
0251 2609251
adeeb

Nokia N70 Complaints - automatic restar and other persistant problems with the handset

my mmc not work properely so i am formating my mmc than message come out and say mmc is corupped than what i do?????

poor Servicing of mobile - Nokia N70

i am dinesh from Bikaner(Rajasthan).
i have nokia N70 mobile.i was having problems very frequently with the handset.
i went to Nokia Care Bikaner(Ganpati Plaza). The operator of care center took my mobile for service on 2 September, 2008. The handset was in guarrantee period.i was provided a job sheet from nokia care center.The reception date of the handset is mentioned as 2 October.
when i approached on the day, they told me to wait for 2 days.At 4th October, i received a sms from HCL Nokia Care informing that my mobile is repaired and is ready for pick up. But when i went to N.C.C., Bikaner and asked them about my handset, they were not awared about any information related to my mobile.
But now condition is, whenever i call them, there is no response from call.and when i go there the operator becomes angry and misbehaves with me.Even when i ask them about the date of delivery of the mobile, they dont give any satisfactory answer.
i am very stressed due to this problem.Please look into the matter and do the proper action as possible.i am mentioning Details of my mobile handset.
JOB SHEET NAMED AS : DINESH JI
MODEL : NOKIA N70
IMEI NO.: 358080017032871
SUBMITTED FOR SERVICE AT : NOKIA CARE CENTER, GANPATI PLAZA, K.E.M. ROAD, BIKANER.

Automatic Unlock - Nokia N70

I have N70. I locked my phone after 1 min by lock code. When I play music, after 20-25 min it automatic close music player or radio and unlock the phone. And menu button on phone not working.
Have some idea about this problem.
Plz help

Missed date: 15/07/2008
IMEI No.: 358977010738554

lost mobile - Nokia N70,72

Dear sir/madam,
I would like to tell you that i have lost my Nokia N70 & N72 phone. The N70 IMEI No. is 358673013169208 and the N72 IMEI No. is 356966017826290 so i request to block (reject) my Nokia phone if any subscribe will use my stolen phone than kindly send me his address through my mail
Thanks !!!
Regards, Shivesh Kumar

Dear sir/mam, i have lost my Nokia N70 mobile from sawrda, Chiplun on 31/12/2008. My mobile IMEI N0:-356294010821311, please do track my mobile or else thefts or losses in mobile will be A mimicker y to our system and we will be appreciating more mobile thefts.
prasad.B.S
RESEARCH SCIENTIST

hi
my name is kushal meshram
i lost my nokia n70 from thane railway station
the IEMI no is 358080010613537
please help me for found my lost mobile
my number is 9422184118
i am very thankful to you..

Dear sir/madam, it is hereby inform u that i have lost my Nokia N70 Music Black from Narayanguda(Hyderabad) bus stop on 03/01/09.My mobile has the IMEI NO:-355720022127496.So please do something in this regard or else these mobile thefts or loses will leave no trust on the service centres and the tracking sytems of the company.

Please do something to find my cell because its very new i hv taken it only 4 months before.

I will be very thankful to you.

yours faithfully,
Shakil Akram
Cont:-09618027132

I have lost my mobile (9893690498 (AIRTEL) NOKIA N 70
Missed date: 15.01.2008 6pm
IMEI No.: 3580 8001 0372 514
Please do something to find my cell.

Abhitap K. Jain
Company Secretary
Kalani Industries Private Limited
5th Floor Treasure Island, M.G. Road,
Indore-(M.P.)
(M) 9893690498, (O) 0731-4203006-9
(F) 0731-2527769

LOSS OF CELL PHONE - Nokia N70

LOST MY N70 -2006 MODEL SILVER WID BLACK SLIDE ON 20 JAN 2009 AT 7 30 P M IN MULUND MUMBAI...ITS IMEI NO. IS 359381005560694..PLS PLS LET ME KNW IF ITS ACIVATED AND IS BEING USED...WIDS LOTSA OF HOPE 4M NOKIA AUTHORITIES I WRITE DIS COMPLAINT...PLS TRACK IT DOWN IF POSS...IT HAD MANY IMP CONTACTS AND VIDEOS..THANKIN U...

Nokia N70 - TRACKING MY LOST MOBILE WITH IMEI Number.