NSDL - Lost PAN Card

PriyaDevi.M
I lost my PAN Card with number ARLPP8892R. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.

My Address:
Raqmiyat Information Pvt Ltd,
Logica Building, 2nd floor, SEZ Unit1, DLF IT Park, Block 5, Mount Poonamalle Road, Manapakkam, Ramapuram, Chennai-89

Comments

lost of pan card - sales

I am PRAVEEN KUMAR PADAGALA i lost my pan card my pan card No. is AWGPP0831L. I request you kindly look in to our complaint

Thanking you.

PRAVEEN KUMAR

I lost my PAN Card with number CFTPS3017M. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.

ANSHU SHUKLA
D/O SHRI S P H SHUKLA
S-268, SHAKTI NAGAR, FAIZABAD ROAD,
LUCKNOW(UP)

lost pan card - NSDL-PAN

sir, madam
I lost my pan card last 29 aug.i want make my new pan card but with my old pan number.

duplicate pancard - NSDL

Sir, I am applied for Correction of Pan Card i.e. my surname kalithkar and I am sending with necessary documents.

SIR

IAM SOMESWARA REDDY FROM KURNOOL

MISSING PAN SO KINDLEY I WANT NEW PAN

MY OLD PAN NO : BBVPP3628Q

MY CELL NO :9676651911

My PAN card dispatched by courier was returned undelivered to NSDL after which it was re-dispatched by post. However, the PAN card was again returned undelivered to NSDL on 12-Mar-2008.

kindly re-send the same in the below mentioned address

N T RAJAPURAM

GANDEPALLI MANDAL

EAST GODAVARI Dt

ANDHRAPRADESH

I lost my PAN Card with number BOMPS8011L. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.

Padmashree Sinha
H/o Lt. Ramesh Choudhury
H/N-86, Naranarayan Path, Kamakhya Gate
Guwahati-781009
Ph. No- 094351-93807/ 97060-61031
N Jun 13, 2011 by
julie123 NSDL  - Malanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India

My father has lost his Pan Card while traveling, and we are not holding any Photocopy or detail number of the Pan card, so kindly let me know the complete detailed procedure to Reissue the Pan card, and also can I change the communication Address to get the Pan card reissued on an different address , currently where we are staying. Kindly requesting you to get back with the below details , to process asap on the reissue matters.and also let me know is the reissue possible or no to get the New Pan Card application done for the same.
A Sep 8, 2011 by
aksharajpurohit NSDL  - Malanpur, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India

i has lost his Pan Card while traveling, and we are not holding any Photocopy or detail number of the Pan card, so kindly let me know the complete detailed procedure to Reissue
N Jan 13, 2012 by
jogesh1985

I lost my PAN Card with number AWYPK9193J. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.

jogesh kumar
village andara po. bara teh. nadaun
distt. hamirpur(h.p.)
pin code:177044
himachal pradesh
N Feb 6, 2012 by
bimalshahi

My PAN card dispatched by courier was returned back to NSDL because I left the city.Now I am in another city
My PAN No. is -BDYPS5618C

Mysore-570018
Karnataka
N Mar 8, 2012 by
NarayanaSwamy.S

I lost my PAN Card with number AGGPN7734G. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address

S.NarayanaSwamy,
S/O Venkataramana,
Katharlapalli (Village), Peddavelagatur (post), Peddapanjani( Mandel),
(SUB) PUNGANUR-517247, CHITTOOR (District) A.P
N Jun 8, 2012 by
Subhash Kumar Bishwakarma

I lost my PAN Card with number ANBPB8781F. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address

Subhash Kumar
Plot no. D 8/13
Frist Floor (F1) Loni Ghaziabad UP
Pin 201102
Mob : +91-9818093575

A Jul 20, 2012 by
editorraman

I lost my PAN Card with number BCYPK0400M. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.

My Address: