NSDL - NSDL PAN Card Not alloted

Kamaleshwaran
I have applied for PAN through the tin-nsdl website (https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/index.html) on 04-Jan-2008.
My acknowledgment number is '881010103195832' and paid thru Indian Overseas Bank Cheque No. 881369 Dated 04-01-2008, I have deposited it Nungambakkam Branch at Chennai.

I have mailed the necessary documents (i.e. Voter's ID Copy as my Proof of ID and Proof of address) proofs to the Income tax Pan services unit, Mumbai.
Since we are not supposed to enter the initials in the application form in Last Name / surname column, I had to expand and enter them. But I do not have any proofs that bear my full name, with my initials expanded.

On mailing the document, the Income Tax services unit mailed me back telling that they need a proof bearing my full name with the initials expanded.
As i did not have any such proof, i in turn asked them about what can be done. But till now I have not received any reply from them.

Kindly help.

Kamaleshwaran. B

Comments

I have applied for PAN through the tin-nsdl website (https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/index.html) on 29-Sep-2007.
My acknowledgement number is '881020102782422' and my transaction number is '102010278242'.
I have mailed the necessary documents and proofs to the Income tax Pan services unit, Mumbai.
Since we are not supposed to enter the initials in the application form, i had to expand and enter them. But i do not have any proofs that bear my full name, with my initials expanded.
On mailing the documents for the 4th time, the Income Tax services unit mailed me back telling that they need a proof bearing my full name with the initials expanded.
As i did not have any such proof, i inturn asked them about what can be done.
According to their reply, i have mailed them a document duly signed and sealed by a gazetted officer, indicating the proof of identity and proof of address.
After that i have not received any intimation from them nor have been allotted with a PAN number.
Kindly assist.
Thanks.

PAN No. AFPPR9786Q

It is requested to you that i have filed my income tax return for the assessment year:-
2005-06 r.NO.2212004465 DT.29/3/2006 WARD NO.22(1)
2006-07 R.NO.263013668 DT.23/7/2007 WARD NO.26(3)
named As SIYA RAM but it is Somehow showed as SITA RAM in your records of department . when already I have Original PAN card Issued by Department as Name Of SIYA RAM .Due To This Department does not duly transfer my TDS refunds.

Inspite of All this ,Ihave wrote the Request letter 4 Times PAN application Request & one Letter To NSDL mumbai for this concern But I don't get any response.

So, .please change the name from SITA RAM to SIYA RAM as quickly as possiblein the records of department ph.9899511194..9250182339

This is terrific not responding to complains and not respondig to 022-24994650 contact no.PAN is trouble for us.This should be option to employee.i have applied on 7 th of jan but nothing going on.

NSDL should be responsible for this.and it should be closed.

I HAVE RECENTLY RECEIVED MY PAN CARD.
BUT MY NAME IS NOT THERE ON THE PAN CARD
AND MY FATHERS NAME IS PRINTED TWICE
,INSTEAD OF MY NAME ON THE PAN CARD.
I WANT THE MISTAKE TO BE RECTIFIED SOON.
SHOULD I SEND THE PAN CARD BACK TO THE ADDRESS GIVEN ON THE BACK OF PAN CARD.
WHAT SHOULD I DO.

my pan no:bsfps3608q
name : sarnapetarobert
fathers name:sarnapeta solomon raj

my pan no:bsfps3608q
name : sarnapeta robert
fathers name:sarnapeta solomon raj
I HAVE RECENTLY RECEIVED MY PAN CARD.
BUT MY NAME IS NOT THERE ON THE PAN CARD
AND MY FATHERS NAME IS PRINTED TWICE
,INSTEAD OF MY NAME ON THE PAN CARD.
I WANT THE MISTAKE TO BE RECTIFIED SOON.
SHOULD I SEND THE PAN CARD BACK TO THE ADDRESS GIVEN ON THE BACK OF PAN CARD.
WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Dear sir,,With due respect
I have lost my PAN card,local Police station has given me a copy of FIR,how can i get a duplicate card on same No.
My
PAN number:ABTPH2363R
ZAHID SAFIQUE HUSSAIN
S/o NAZRUL HUSSAIN
Address:Hotel pick-Me,Khiznoor Ali Road(babupatty)
City+PO:Sivasagar-785640
Assam

I have apply for PAN Card on 15.may.2004 but i can't get the PAN card now. My Acknowledgement no is 008246727

I have apply for PAN Card before 9 month but i can't get the PAN card still.

I have apply for PAN Card before 9 month but i can't get the PAN card still.
My Address is : SOLANKI KETAN KARSANBHAI
15,Swaminarayn Nagar,
N/R, Bhaily Station,
Dist: Baroda- 391410.
GUJARAT.

My Mobile No : 09825749490

sir
i got a pan card envolope & letter card on different name
mohan lal bahadur pan alloted is AOZPB6858A
pan card is mohammed saleem s/o mohammed pasha card is ASXPM8105D
pl inform me how to return
your saleem

Dear Sir/Madame,
My vide acknowledgement number 050810100199423 for PAN ACDPT2599N.
Please Reply tp our Query,Also Note that we have submitted the following documents to your office 3 times.1) Old Pancard,2) Ration Card 3) Voterd Identity Card,4) BAnk Passbook, 5) Gadzette Certificate,6)Letter from Muncipal Persorn,7)Income TAx Commisioner Letter Regarding Issue of New Pan Number.
Also Noe that,Even after giving documents so many times I,havent Received Pancard till date,and I,am facing continous trobles from your side by not issuing me Pancard.
Please Note that we have al stamped Received Documents from your side,which can showe if needed.

Even after giving all Valid Documents,from last 6 to 7 months we havent received Pancard.
Please Stop Trobling us and Its and Request to you to Issue as Pancard,as we are in despetare trouble.
Please Help us.

Ashit.V.Thakkar
meenu

sirmadam
I have applied for PAN My acknowledgement number is 071610300066594 but i am not recd .

Dear Sir/Madam

In response to letter No GSD-PAN/2004-2005 dated 14.11.2005 I sent my PAN Card for ammendment through COURIER to Vice President at Mumbai address on 29th May, 2007 as my name was printer YARINDER SINGH instead of VARINDER SINGH and that of my father as ATAM SINGH BHADNAL instead of ATAM SINGH BHADWAL.

This PAN Card was issued to me on my application No 003003967 from Pathankot. I am yet to receive the ammended PAN Card. Kindly issue the same at the earliest at the given address

My mobile No is 09897781516
Varinder Singh Bhadwal, 214, Laxmi Garden Colony, Dhaki Road, Pathankot, Punjab.

Varinder Singh Bhadwal

sir/madam,
my pan allotted no, AGQPT1049N i will got my pan card but my address is wrong actuly iam from nepal but i serving indian army.
my dist is west nepal not west bengal but in my pan card my address is change so i request to please change my home address and give idea for me.

Vill- chhapdara9
post waigha bhangiyang
teh kotakot syangja
west Nepal-639407

Sir/Madam,
my pan allotted no. ABDPW5504B i got my pan card but my address is not given correctly. Hence, i request you, sir, to please change my home address as given below.

Bipin Ramesh Wavhal,

17/A, Room No.41,
Mahatma Jyotibha Phule Road,
Naigaon, Dadar(E),
Mumbai-400 014.

I have aplied for pan card befor three months but i did not recive the pan card yet.
I am requisting u i need the pan card urgentely so please send it as soon as possible

I didn't received my PAN Card at my address, but through the helpline number I got the PAN number details.But as now I need a PAN card what I have to do for getting my card.

Shashank

Can I get a reply for my query?
----- Original Message -----

From: Jacob
To: utitsl.gsd@utitsl.co.in
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 6:16 PM
Subject: Reg: PAN Card: AJQPJ3767N of PRABHU MATHEN JACOB

I am in receipt of my son's PRABHU MATHEN JACOB- pan card No.AJQPJ3767N. Regret to inform you that his name is wrongly given as MATHEW instead of MATHEN.
Kindly inform the next course of action for getting it rectified.

Thanking you,