NSDL - Not Received Pran kit & Pran statement

Vikas LNJP on Sep 2, 2011
I am not getting my PRAN card & kit due to address changed,where should i contact for the same also require my PRAN statment,my mob.no is 09899692410.,,,,,,,pls help

Comments

N Sep 7, 2011 by
CRM TEAM

Dear Subscriber,

This has reference to the query raised by you stating non receipt of PRAN Card and PRAN statement.
In this regard, we wish to inform you that the PRAN (110070619445) card along with I-PIN/T-PIN (PRAN Kit) was dispatched to the Pay and Accounts Office (National Capital Territory, No. XV, M R D Block, LNJP Hospital, New Delhi- 110002). The same was delivered to your PAO on 11th September 2009, via AWB 0407957154; you may contact your PAO in this regard.

Further, we would like to inform you that the subscriber has an option to change PRAN details and also reissue the PRAN card and I-PIN/T-PIN. To update PRAN details or reissue the PRAN card and I-PIN/T-PIN, you need to submit the Subscriber details Change Request Form (S2 Form) to your respective PAO (Pay and Account Office) through DDO (Drawing and Disbursing Officer). Please mention your active Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) in the form which is your user ID.

After receiving your S2 form, PAO will capture & authorize the request for re-issue of PRAN card and I-PIN/T-PIN in CRA system by logging into NPSCAN website (www.npscan-cra.com) using the I-PIN provided by CRA to PAO at the time of registration, CRA will send the PRAN card and I-PIN/T-PIN to your PAO.

Please note that Statement of Transaction has been sent to the subscriber at the communication address registered in CRA. You can obtain physical copy of SOT from your PAO.

N Dec 1, 2011 by
Ramesh Kumar

I have not yet received my PRAN card and PRAN kit. My PRAN No.111000216345 and my mobile no is +919965178198, Kindly take necessary action against for getting my PRAN card and PRAN kit as earlier.
N Apr 19, 2012 by
Sharmaji Rajiv

I have not yet received my PRAN card and PRAN kit. My PRAN No.110001018088 and my mobile no is +919857014200, Kindly take necessary action against for getting my PRAN card and PRAN kit as earlier. Please let me know how can I get my yearly statement of contribution
N Jul 23, 2012 by
alawa

I have not yet received my PRAN card and PRAN kit. My PRAN No.110030608898 and my mobile no is +919826545486, Kindly take necessary action against for getting my PRAN card and PRAN kit as earlier.

N Sep 1, 2012 by
sherke

I have not yet received my PRAN card, PRAN Statement and PRAN kit. My PRAN No.110041528521 and my mobile no is +919407332293, Kindly take necessary action against for getting my PRAN card and PRAN kit as earlier.

NSDL - Not Received Pran kit & Pran statement