NSDL - Pan Card Application Rejected with Wrong Reason

saslu on Sep 11, 2013
Hello Team, I have applied for Duplicate Pan Card Request on online NSDL site through acknowledgement number 881020210531064 this got rejected stating the reason(name discrepancy) the application Name should be as per ITD Database that is Pooja Ojha...Now that i submitted the application Name with Pooja Ojha with acknowledgement number 015750200001793,they again rejected the application with the same reason Name Discrepancy,now they are saying according to ITD data base the application should be in name of Pooja Vinod Ojha.I don't know in what name should i submit the form.Now due to this am unable to get my salary account opened and am living without salary for more than 2 months.I dont understand how the Processing team works there .They are looking into which ITD database.If they want to take money and ready to pay money but i want my Pan card to be processed.Request you all to take necessary action against NSDL and assist me getting my application processed on urgent basis.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jan 20, 2014 by
nav108

Hi everyone, I have the same problem as mentioned above. NSDL pan services they reject my application just because My name is Naveen Kumar N and they ask me what do you mean by N? i said this is my intial name anf they further question me why is my fathers name start from letter N ? This is absolutely crazy People! I hope they get burn in a hell for this nonsense plan of thiers only to suck the money they are sitting there.

NSDL - Pan Card Application Rejected with Wrong Reason