Nuzen Hair Oil - hair loss, weak hair

zzidane
hello friends! i bought nuzen hair oil from a pharmacy near our home firstly this oil is very
costly 376Rs for 100ml i started using this oil by applying to my hairs i have read the literature in the oil box i followed according to that from first day it was good my hairs become dark,dense..then after 7 days of applying the oil on my hairs what SHOCKING was it resulted HAIR FALL EACH TIME WHEN I APPLYED THE OIL ON MY HAIRS which is advertysing of overcoming the hair fall by generating new hair ,FORGET ABOUT THE NEW HAIR IT RESULTED ME AS HEAVY HAIR FALL.... I AM 21 AND I AM DEPRESSED OF MY HAIR FALL ... THE COMPANY PROMISSED OF GETTING NEW HAIR BY 3 MONTHS OF USING THE OIL BUT I AM SCARED OF GETTING BALD BY 3 MONTHS AFTER USING THE NUZEN HAIR OIL PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THIS I HAVE LODGED A COMPLAINT TO THE COMPANY BUT THEY ARE JUSTYFING BY NOT TO FOLLOW WITH THE OFFICIAL LITERATURE WHICH IS ON THE HAIR OIL BOX WHAT THE HELL IS THIS............ IS THSI A COMPANY ADVISING THEIR CUSTOMERS OF NOT TO FOLLOW HOW THEY TRIED TO SAY IT IN THEIR NUZEN HAIR OIL COMPANY ADS... ON TV, NEWSPAPERS , INTERNET....... PLEASE GIVE ME SOLUTION AND HELP ME........

Comments

please suggest meeeeeeeeeeeeee i wish i could die so coz of hair fall poblme please guys suggest meeeeeeeeeee
sai100

what is this complaints on nuzen ?

For the solution see this web site

Hi All,

Th statements given are typically confusing the readers to judge whether Newzen is worth using and so a im, but indeed it's working tendency varies one from other depending on different factors of Body Nature...obviously to judge whether its working ..it is required to be checked whether it REALLY suits your body...BOTTOM LINE..
USE IT TO KNOW IT...

Hi All,

I am in a state of Dilemme with the different ways of statements given...to Judge whether Newzen is worth buying...but indeed the working tendendency varies and as well depends on the way the body is built in and the food habits...it works different one from other..
chillu

hey frds i bought it b4 2days... pls help me to decide abt it... send ur comments too chillu.cheweet@gmail.com

DEAR ALL,

For all those who want a good solution to hair fall...there is only 1 solution (i.e) AYURVEDHA ..

like many of you, i started loosing my hair very early (at the age of 19)
and i was so upset ...when my uncle took me to a good ayurvedic doctor in hyderabad..(name:ELCHURI)...only 50 rupees
he gave me an oil called bringaraaju tailam...since then i have stopped loosing my hair...

plz trust me, he is a very good doctor...

you can reach his blog where you find many solutions apart from the oil which i mentioned above...

type elchuri in google and click the first link which say's "elchuri blog"

Good Luck...

c...guys and gols, i too dont no the effect of this Nuzen hair oil. I just bought this oil yesterday only. I noticed some hair loss during applying the oil on head.Anyhow i bought and started applying...will wait for the results.

Hello All, I wanna to buy Negen Hail Oil.By seeing this review how can I.Can any body pls suggest wheather I want to buy this oil or not.

S Ravi

I hv been using NUZEN hair oil for the last 3 months. Im applying as per their instructions given on the bottle but of no use it is not working... I want to tell one thing for the ppl those who wants to buy this product...pls dont buy and waste your money, it is not even equal to coconut oil where we get it for 20rs in market...So, Requesting Ppl not do the same mistake that i hv done. wake up and dont encourge this kind of products.

thnx
Rah

Hi im 16 years old i have hair fall from last 2 months.ive use many medicines bt they didnt result in stoping hair loss plz help me.is nuzen working?
shakky

Thanks to all as i was planning to buy this oil
saysid

hi to all,
i`d request u all pPl itz betta u use "SESA" ayurvedic medicine,
which ez soOoOo cheaper rather zen NuZen :P :P :P :P
aftr watching dis much complantz ...i have made a re-search n found out "sesa" ez da best...so dear bro n sis try dis...itz BAN LABS product.(just for MRP, RS= 88.25 - 90ml).

In "sesa" u will not find any bad smell, for best result...
apply in da nite..n have shower en da moring.
im a user, not a advertiser...nor im against NuZen prodct.
Keep smilling alwayz...
n piz be aware.

facebook.com/saysid

Hi I am Krishna ! I was facing so much hair loss and I was about to buy this Nuzen Hair Oil but thanks to you all my dear friends, you told your experiences about this oil.

By-d-way there are so many causes of hair loss.
1.) Less Vitamin B
2.) Coryza
3.) or if your father or mother have same problem
4.) or any other desease

Some tried Ideas:-
I tried Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Hair Oil and Shampoo, and I am so much satisfied, now its no hair loss and I am happy

I tried Ghee of Cow's Milk (Cow's milk's cream) after 1st day I lost my hair, 3rd day it was less and after 10 days it was not and new hairs were growing. I applied it in the night next morning washed it carefully and properly.

Himalaya's Shampoo and Hair Oil is a nice option too

But the best one was Ghee of Cow's Milk (Cow's milk's Cream)
Krishna Sharma
www.concord13.blogspot.com
ragun

Hi i am ragu

22years of age...from last 4 years ... i completely 40% lost my hair ... in front side...

I dont know the reason...wat can i do for reduce my hair fall& how to get re growth my hair..

Hi all,
All of you have applied the hair oil due to their intense advertising but not going throug the literature THROUGHLY. The main reason for hair loss is the increase inflow of DHT hormones that cause the reduction in blood flow to the hair thinning the scalp hence reduction defense against dandruff or virus attack. So blocking this hormone will solve the problem. This is done through a solution called minoxdyl that was obtained during a cancer research that had a side effect of unwanted hair growth. This solution they are selling over world wide. This will improve your hair growth but you have to take this solution through out your lifetime. Stoping this will again fall the new born hair. This again has some other side effects like increase in heart beats. So the only way is hair transplantation. Please go for it. contact me back for information on more side effects of these types of medicines @ ravi.jrb@gmail.com
Ravi

May be your problem increased due to very thin hair follicles or heavy dandruff. Have you tried Kesh Vardhak herbal hair drops? Its a 100% Natural herbal formulation for hair falling, dandruff, alopecia & baldness.

www.StopHairFalling.Co.In

Please once try Kesh Vardhak herbal hair drops. Its 100% natural, herbal & safe products.

For more details: www.StopHairFalling.Co.In

Hi...this is Pooja (25 ) from Blore. Thanks for the comments .

I was suffering from the hair fall from the past 2 years. I have used all kind of oils & experiment with all kind of shampoos but no proper result. I heard some one telling abt this nu zen thought of use this but after seeing the comments over here am scared.

I think there is no solution for hair fall guys...if it is an hereditary factor then whatever u try it'll go for toss.Better to go for hair transplantion is only way to get rid of this hair fall but every one cant offord it as it is very much costly.

But at the same try if any body find gud result by using this oil or some other oil.pls post your valuable comments.
D
sonia25

I AM NOT AGREE ABOUT ALL THIS FOOLISH WORDS ABOUT NUZEN, HEY I AM KARTHIKA FROM HYD, I AM USING SINCE 4 MONTHS, IN 1 MONTH ONLY MY HAIRFALL STOPPED, AND HAIR GROWTH STARTED FROM 12 TH WEEK LITTLE, SOME STUPID GUYS R COMPLAINTING ABT DIS PRODUCT, BE CONFIDENT WHILE USING DIS NUZEN

Nuzen Hair Oil - hair loss, weak hair