on line HDFC click to protect life insurance - using doing fraud and using fraud courier service

tiwarimanglam on Aug 13, 2012
I have taken hdfc click to protect life insurance policy of 25 lakh , number 15210984,on 7/6/2012 via online but still I am waiting for my original documents for my knowledge what are the term an condition.When I call to hdfc customer service,they said sir kindly note down courier pod no.6850589281 over night courier service 022-26853101,within ten days this will deliver,but when call to courier company they said this is delivered and I did'recived and they saying, we will provide you delivered reciept,then again i call to hdfc,they said talk to courier company and trace it.I again call to over night courier company mumbai and ask for delhi branch number and and address,courier employee give me number 01126782218 / 9311068715 / 9313037014 and I call there and she said sir this is delivered we will provide you receipt and cut my call. Again I was trying 10 to 15 times but she did'nt pick, 16th time she picked finally and asked them for delhi courier branch office address but they said we d'nt have any office address and cut my call,I upset.Next day I again call to mumbai over night courier and asked for their delhi branch office address they said we dont have delhi branch office address ,I leave this matter.Now today I call to Hdfc customercare 18002097777 for send my documents online , they are saying we cant do this there is no option and I share my problem to them,now they are saying talk to again over night courier service .Today I call to courier service mumbai and I got unexpected answer that your courier is returned to mumbai , I really shocked. Now i don't know what I have to do .Kindly help me from hdfc fraud courier service because they are not doing courier .
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Aug 23, 2012 by
onlineassistance

Dear Mr. Tiwari,

We have registered your concern and our team will respond to you shortly.

Thank You.