Opera Infotech - Fake Company

kck on Jun 8, 2011
Hey friends today in the market there are many fake companies for example opera infotech.They will write in their website that u are going to do copy and paste work but its totally false. If u are going to say somebody to spend the money on opera then u will get the payment otherwise ur payment will be lost plz dont go on website its totally a fake company http://india111.weebly.com go through this website u will know that i am speaking truth or lie

Fake Company

Comments

N Sep 9, 2011 by
JAvedrajkot

is these company genuine or fraud please inform me at jnjnoorani@gmail.com
A Sep 9, 2011 by
jozoh

Fren i don't think so that this is a genuine one. Why they are offered this very simple type of jobs (Simply Copy & Paste) and earn 25 to 30, 000 monthly. If this is real they are not going to publish on the net if they are really got this handsome payment they would definitely do by themselves they won't share on the net world wide. If this is a copy & paste jobs they offered it will be definitely you have to copy and paste their ads/classified only on the free classified website. So be careful.
N Sep 10, 2011 by
JAvedrajkot

thnx for your suggestion
they offer that also in rs 400 that not possible
N Jan 2, 2012 by
SITANATH

THIS IS TOTALLY A FAKE SITE.

IN MY OPINION YOU DONT REGISTER IN THIS SITE OTHERWISE YOUR MONEY WILL BE LOST...
A Jan 3, 2012 by
sgyuva8956

jozoh is true and the concept is also familiar. But still i cann't find the answer why government didn't take any actions on these kind of peoples eventhough their contact-nos are public. So is there might be any hole in the law.
N Jun 27, 2012 by
chet352925

ho god when i saw this site, thought its a good company and interested to pay money...unfortunately i saw you people comments and realised...thanks a lot for giving this information.
A Jul 3, 2012 by
Sukita

Yes this is a fake company guys nd girls i will tell even i have lost my money Rs.400/- in there site they use to tell it is form filling work but it is just all fake...They are just giving work of posting there own adds in other free sites and tell us to mention our email id...a strict must be taken against such kind of fake companies.

I request all those people who thinking for making money from this company, you make money from it but you will have to lose your own Rs.400/-...
N Sep 4, 2012 by
dasanand

anand prakash das s/o-shri narayan das at+po-bhabua, ward n0-13[post office gali] thana-bhabua distt-kaimur[bhabua]-821101 state-bihar

N Oct 2, 2012 by
guddutdi

hey friends i am also part time job seeker like u, , one thing you should take a note in the internet that all company are saying this punchline I AM THE No. 1 website who provide genuine work, then I think who is second or third one These all website are losing our time as well as money so I recommend everyone not to fooled by this type of website...
N Dec 6, 2012 by
kanwar nilima

Any one, please tell me about home based online/ offline genuine job of a good, legal organization, on my mail id- nilimakanwar@yahoo.com
N Dec 11, 2012 by
priya2547@gmail.com

Thanks everybody for making me aware not to epeat the same mistake
N May 4, 2013 by
Ankit Jani

Hello guys INNOVAA PROJECTS is genuen website or not to do the Online Work??
N Jul 17, 2013 by
Zankhna Chavaji

Hello guys, its been almost a month that i am looking for work from home opportunity, which ever company i have come across till now; all of them seems to be scam or fraud.And when i go for companies back ground check, what i found was all of the above comments. I am really looking for this opportunity. Friends, is there any body who is genuinely earning money from home. Please help me on this. My Email Id is czankhna@rediffmail.com.
N Nov 7, 2013 by
samairareddy69

INNOVAA PROJECTS IS FRAUD SITE DO NOT TRUST THEM

N Nov 7, 2013 by
samairareddy69

I also have paid Rs.400/- but i lost my money as all work from home sites have really no jobs. they all are making money from us.pls do not pay any amt. to any work from home sites.

Opera Infotech - Fake Company