Oriental Insurance Company - Insurance clearance Status and Claim amount Payment

Jay G

Sub: Insurance clearance Status and Claim amount Payment
POLICY NO. : 411200/48/09/12345
FIR No : 20116456
Claim Ref No: 1544947

This is to inform you that we have log the Insurance claim of RS, 5648.32 against above Policy details on dated 24/08/2009 but still we have not recd the status of Claim.

We have request you to give us the Statues and how much time still waiting.

Your Faithfully
Jay Garachh

Comments

noone company give claim amount or compensation without court order whether is amount small or large this is general rule in india.
so go to court
revatikvispute Oriental Insurance Company  - India

about claim amount - ORIENTAL INSURANCE COMPANY

we had taken a policy of oriantel insurance company, and at the time of money back they return only 75% amount not full amount . how we get rest 25% amount back?
N Apr 8, 2013 by
ramesh nagaraj

Dear Team,

Sub: Insurance clearance Status ..

Kindly update the status..

INSURANCE:-353111056465576

N Sep 22, 2014 by
skanray

Dear Sir

Kindly give the status of my claim
Claim number:1400014137(Number received as message)

I had taken a policy of oriental insurance company for my Mobile with EMI number: 353202060373565 purchased on Invoice SI/DUR2/869 dated 24 JUN 2014 from Sangeetha Mobiles PVT LTD, Mysore. Some one had theft my mobile on 02 SEP 2014 and I got message from Insurance personal that they had received the documents on 08 SEP 2014. Later I was informed to submit claim pre receipt voucher and send the same on 12 SEP 2014 and it was delivered on 15 SEP 2014.
Still I did not received any status update or file number. Why people are not responding to the customers and not updating the status.
Please let me know the status of my claim.

Anil SP