Overnite Express Ltd Courier - NON RECEIPT OF PAN CARD

2012dps
NON RECEIPT OF PAN CARD

My (DEVENDER PRATAP SINGH) PAN CARD was despatched on 08 September 2010 from Mumbai to Jaipur by OVERNITE EXPRESS LTD Courier vide AIRWAY Bill No. 0456708018. But the same has not been received till date. I have tracked my PAN details on Overnite Express website and it is showing that its Undelivered due to incomplete of Address. So I am providing complete address with my Phone no. & Email ID. Please send me my PAN as soon as possible as I have to submit it to my Office. its urgent.
DEVENDER PRATAP SINGH

ADDRESS:- DEVENDER PRATAP SINGH S/O SHIV NARAYAN SINGH, MAHATMA GANDHI COLONY, MALGODAM ROAD, MALA ROAD, MALA PHATAK (BESIDE DR. NISHAT KHAN HOME), KOTA-2, RAJASTHAN-324002.

Mob No. : 08955974985, 9799873836 ----- Alternate Ph. No.: 08010771853
Email ID : 2012dps@gmail.com
*Please do me a call if unable to locate the address. thanks

Comments

sanjeevsangwan Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

My father (Named Dipchand) PAN CARD No AVDPD2239G was despatched on 26 Apr 2010 by OVERNITE EXPRESS LTD Courier vide AIRWAY Bill No 0453854635 on the following address. But the same has not been received till date. Please provide your office address at BHIWANI (HARYANA) with hone number:-

VILL & POST-CHHAPAR, TEH-CH DADRI, DIST-BHIWANI (HARYANA) PIN-125021

Mob No :09582357706, Email ID : sanjeevsangwan44@yahoo.com

sanjeev sangwan
CRM TEAM Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

The status of the PAN card is as follows:

Acknowledgement no.: 60930201316110
Name: DIPCHAND
PAN: AVDPD2239G
Status: Delivered.
Date of Delivery: 26-APR-2010
Name of Courier Agency: Overnite
Document no. of Courier : 0453854635
Communication Address: CHHAPAR CH DADRI BHIWANI Haryana 125021

In case of any issues, kindly contact us on tininfo@nsdl.co.in

CRM Team
NSDL
laxmikantrr Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

My PAN CARD BREPK1385G was despatched on 15 JULY 2010 by OVERNITE EXPRESS LTD Courier vide AIRWAY Bill No 0455539914 on the following address. But the same has not been received till date.

REGARDS

LAXMI KANT
651, EMAN ZAI JALAL NAGAR
SHAHJAHNPUR (UP)
242001
Seemataanya Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

My PAN CARD AOHPJ0215K was despatched on 28-Jul-2010 by OVERNITE EXPRESS LTD Courier vide AIRWAY Bill No 0455890030 on the following address. But the same has not been received till date.

Address:
104, Deepganga, Gopal Nagar-2, Dombivili East, Pin- 421201.
satish1979 Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

My PAN CARD AOKPJ9413Q was despatched on 11-Aug-2010 by OVERNITE EXPRESS LTD Courier vide AIRWAY Bill No 0456258281 on the following address. But the same has not been received till date.

Address:
university gate, Jaisingpura, , Aurangabad-431001 (Maharashtra)
Churesh Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

My PAN CARD AOVPC3944G was despatched on 13-Aug-2010 by OVERNITE EXPRESS LTD Courier vide AIRWAY Bill No 0456362909.But the same has not been received till date.

REGARDS

Churesh
Bangalore, Karnataka.
lokeshmaestro Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

cknowledgement Number : 881010106847150
Name : LOKESH DWIVEDI
Status :

Your PAN card has been delivered on 31-Jul-2010 by Overnite Express Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. 0455939619, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.
Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AWTPD1218J
Balwinder singh. Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

I have not received my PAN card till date, dispatch from delhi on 04-08-2010, its more then 10 days, The Address is House No. 72/7, Jaildar Mohhalla, Doraha, Tehsil-Payal. (Ludhiana), My air way Bill No is 0456067171.
Acknowledgement Number : 050700100928665
Name : BALWINDER SINGH
Category : Individual
Status : Your PAN card has been dispatched on 31-Jul-2010 by Overnite Express Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. 0456067171, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Please do the needful. Waiting for your response, .

Thanks & Regards,

Vikram Singh
Incharge Export Cell
Mobile : +919316379816
Gateway Rail Freight Limited,
(A Subsidiary of Gateway Distriparks Ltd.)
Rail Linked Logistic Park,
G.T. Road Sahnewal,
Ludhiana
Punjab
Phone :- +91 161 2844360.
Fax :- +91 161 2844370
Email : vikram@gatewayrail.co.in
Email : exp.snl@gatewayrail.co.in
Arun Vora Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

My PAN Card No.ALCPV0784B has been despatched by NSDL on 25th August, 10 under your Docket No.0456489008 has not yet received by me till today.
Internet showing that you have delivered the same on 27th August, 10. So please verify whom you have delivered as nobody from my house has received the same. Kindly send me the POD to my residential address 140/A2, Jawahar Nagar, Road No.9, Goregaon (W), Mumbai-400062.
Hansika Arun Vora
priyadarshini goswami Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

I have not received my PAN card till date, dispatch from mumbai to jaipur My air way Bill No is 0456653608 Acknowledgement Number : 010050300440272
Name : PRIYADARSHINI GOSWAMI
Category : Individual
Your PAN card has been dispatched on 27-Aug-2010 by Overnite Express Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. 0456653608, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.
sreeforu Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

I have not received my PAN card till date, dispatch from pune to bangalore My air way Bill No is 0456648844, Acknowledgement Number : 881020203162363
Name : SREENATHA REDDY CHAVVA
Category : Individual
Your PAN card has been dispatched on 26-Aug-2010 by Overnite Express Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. 0456648844, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.
kumarvikash4evr Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

My PAN CARD ALCPV5456G was dispatched on 26-Aug-2010 by OVERNITE EXPRESS LTD Courier vide AIRWAY bill no. 0456648129 on the following address. But the same has not been received till date.
Acknowledgement Number : 015700200761862

Delhi -110092
Mail Id: kumarvikash4ever@gmail.com

Today i got my PAN Card.
Thanks...
arunsingh2201 Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

My PAN Card No.CWIPS7594B has been despatched by overnite courrier on 04 August 10 under your AIRWAY Bill No.0456021943 has not yet received by me till today.
Internet showing that you have delivered the same on 07th August 10. So please verify whom you have delivered as nobody from my house has received the same. Kindly send me the POD to my residential address:-
Municipal Bldg no- 04 shop no-06
Ganpatrao Kadam Marg
Lower Parel (W),
Mumbai-400013
Mamta singh
manojkumarsharma2210 Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

My wife Named Dipchand) PAN CARD No CWSPS2185J was despatched on10-Aug-2010 by OVERNITE EXPRESS LTD Courier vide AIRWAY Bill No 0456068563 on the following address. But the same has not been received till date. Please provide your office address at ALLAHABAD(U.P.) with phone number:-

KIRAN SHARMA
GC 87 IFFCO TOWNSHIP GHIYANAGAR
ALLAHABAD (UP)
Mob No :09453774110, Email ID : manojkumar2210@rediffmail.com
Gajapunit Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

NON RECEIPT OF PAN CARD

My (Name Gajalakshmi) PAN CARD No AVXPG7824J was despatched on 13 Sep 2010 by OVERNITE EXPRESS LTD Courier vide AIRWAY Bill No 0456946267 on the following address. But the same has not been received till date. Please let me know what has happened to my pan card? When will i receive?

Mob No :08095606276, Email ID : gaja.gnanasekar@gmail.com
manohar naik Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

dear sir My pan card have dispatched on 16 sep 2010 by your cou
airway bill no 045690464 my name Shivlal jainath yadav
mob =9819779096 plz
gaurav p dixit Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

My father (Named M.M sharma) PAN CARD No CYNPS9988N was despatched on 19 SEP 2010 by OVERNITE EXPRESS LTD Courier vide AIRWAY Bill No 0456958359 on the following address. But the same has not been received till date. Please provide your office address at BHIWANI (HARYANA) with phone number:-

Mob No :0997095469,

Vivek Bhargav
2012dps Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

DEVENDER PRATAP SINGH

Mob No. : 08955974985, 9799873836 ----- Alternate Ph. No.: 08010771853
Email ID : 2012dps@gmail.com
Lakshmi.T Overnite Express Ltd Courier  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

My name is Lakshmi T. My Pan card was dispatched on 28 September 2010 by overnite express however the courier boy failed to find my address and delivered the same back to the origin.

Please help.