PACL India Pvt Ltd - Branches of the company

robinvijay on Jan 17, 2011

when i browsed your company website. i cant found your branches of PACL India Pvt ltd. can you tell detail about your branches.(i.e) how many branches are there in all over india.

Comments

A Feb 12, 2011 by
mukurdhun

i'sr.estate adviser of pacl india ltd.
A Feb 21, 2011 by
anand1333

respected sir,

myself anand verma from sriganganagar rajasthan my plot regn.no are u116116374. sir i have wanted to my account information on my mail id or wich site that i have know abt my acct. information.

thanks.
A Feb 22, 2011 by
sharmagirish

my all friends account information of pacl company is not avilable on net . you have to go branch office . online information account project is under process. and pacl is a big company . it is true . i m working last 5 years .
N Jul 1, 2011 by
gyan2

is pacl a trusted company? plz tell me in detail so that i would join it...
N Jul 3, 2011 by
GURUDAYAL-SINGH-GURJAR

i want information about branch offices of your company at all india level with postal add. and ph. numbers. my e-mail id is gurjargds@gmail.com
N Jul 4, 2011 by
Online_Vipin

PACL India Pvt Ltd is a fraud Company. In Indore (Madhya Pradesh) This company sealed by district Administration.
V.V Ramsheed

is pacl is a fraud company like bezzare and RMP. i need a immediat reply otherwise i withdrew my account soon...
V.V Ramsheed

somany members told for withdrew my accout from pacl. what will do... What is actually happend...
I neeed full detaiols as a customer of plc..
Online_Vipin

Yesterday in Meerut ( UP) thousand of PACL customers withdraw their policies.. and PACL not given a single penny of interest even they also cutting 6.75% form all deposit amount, and providing AXIS BANK check. Now all policy holder scarred, check will be clear or bounce... . Don't know but till date from PACL side not get any assurance for deposit security.

I think PACL owners now .. preparation to left India...

so beware of fraud PACL company and try to withdraw your money asap.

"something is better than nothing"
N Aug 23, 2011 by
Brianjoel

hey, i joined this company as an agent and also invested my money in it just last month. Now i'm really scared abt its existance and future. please let me no if i should stop investing my money right from this month and the reason why i should do so. plz post further to this comment or reply to my email id: briandsz99@gmail.com. thank you.
N Feb 18, 2012 by
Bibhu K. Bhoi

I want the orissa branch address for PACL company.Can any body gives the detail???
A Mar 14, 2012 by
Jaapucherkala

I need madhya pradesh branch details and location as soon and i will widraw my money. Send to jafferba@gmail.com
N Aug 26, 2012 by
Amit Pattnayak

I want the orissa branch(bhubaneswar) address for PACL company.Can any body gives the detail???Send to pattnayakamit@gmail.com
N Aug 18, 2013 by
cadberymounu

I want branch address of hyderabad(andhra pradesh) pls let me knw.send it to cadberymounu@gmail.com
N Jun 10, 2014 by
I LOVE

Dear my friends, i am Er jeetendra kumar khilar as a ESTATE ORGANIGER working with PACL LTD. THE branch of pacl in bhubaneswar is PACL LTD. ROUT MARKET COMPLEX . PLOT NO 236, CUTTACK ROAD, BHUBANESWAR (ODISHA) PIN- 751006. If any dout about PACL LTD kindly contact me 8598906455 or khilar.engineermech@gmail.com .

PACL India Pvt Ltd - Branches of the company