PAN CARD APPLICATION STATUS - not received pan card

suman chaudhary

My husband lost his pan card . His pan number is ADKPP3061D He applied for same through UTI Lucknow

His Processing fee coupon number is 019606893 .His CSF no is 702579425 dated august 2007 . His name is OM PRAKAH So far we have not received the PAN Card.We approached the above said office they said address verification document not received I gave them required document on December 5, 2005 but same problem is remain .When he once received his pan card then what is the problem in address verification document I don’t understand
We request you kindly look in to our complaint and arrange to send the PAN card. If I got your fax no. I can fax all the documents required by you .
Thanking you.

suman chaudhary on behalf of om prakash

[Jun 29, 2014] UTIITSL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have submit pancard 14-07-2008 pls kindly tell my status of pan card. Coupon no.027303437

This is regarding PAN card application with acknowledgment number “070900100131184”. This was applied on last year but till now I have not received the PAN card in my mailing address. Please help me in regards.

For detail please refer the below details:

Name : Surjit Mohanty

Date of Birth : 25. feb. 1984.

Acknowledgment Number : 070900100131184

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : ARNPM0859K

Thanks and Regards
Surjit Mohanty
Ph No - 09937888483

dear sir,
i had put up my application for the pan card. but i did not recive my pan card. my application form 49a bearing application SR.NO. for issu of pan card is 036996125.
pls reply me

dear sir,
i have been put up my application for pan card.but yet now i have not recive. my application no. is 036996125.
pls give me reply pls

thanks
Ashutosh Pandey

i do not get my pan number . i ant to my pan number on my email id please it.

MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO. IS 050250200477831
MY ADDRESS IS ROOM NO. 110, ASHTAVINAYAK SHEJAR SAMITI,
NEW LINK ROAD, KANDIVALI (WEST), MUMBAI-400067.
SO, PLEASE I REQUEST THE SENT THE MY PAN CARD.
NSDL

MY ACK NO.050250200477842
MY ADDRESS IS ROOM NO. 111 ASHTAVINAYAK SHEJAR SAMITI NEW LINK ROAD, KANDIVALI (WEST) MUMBAI-400067
SO, PLEASE I REQUEST THE SENT THE MY PAN CARD.
THANKING YOU
NSDL

application no.041756040 for pan card but yet to get pan card.

Hi, I am asif eqbal. I applied for pan card. And get sms from tin nsdl on 17.09.2008 your pan card allowted and its no AAPPE3618K. I checked via sms pan card send via coriur on 17 nov. But still i can't recieve it. My postal add.
Asif eqbal
my mob no : 993144891
Pls do needful
Best regards
Asif eqbal

i have not recieved my pan card.

ot receive pan card - not receive pan card

dear sir, my pan card no is .BDLPK7779K IS ISSUE BUT IAM NOT RECEIVE MY PAN CARD PLEASE TELL ME MY PAN CARD STATUS.

not received pan card & number - kirani business

Last month my Friend raghavendra munnappa lamani a new pan card application dated on 04/07/2008. pan services centre code is 3knd600 send to application. i have not received pancard and pan number for 1 and half month. please received my pancard or pan number in my address bellow
raghavendra munnappa lamani
muchakhandi L.T.No. 1 Bagalkot 587111.
i hope u will receive my pancard in my residential address.
thanking you

well, i have applied for pan card my name is chandan kumar, date of birth is 25/05/1986, father name is ganesh singh, my ACKNOWLEDGMENT NUMBER is 011400100110221and moblie no is 9990801474 but i havenot get may pan card yet so, plz short out my problem as soon as possible

I am Ashwani Kumar Savita has applied for Pan Card one month ago and still I have not received the card . I require it urgently to complete the formalities at my work place.
Hope you do the above need for me and revert back with favorable response.
My Pan Card Acknowledgement no is: 030110100332001
My contact no is: 9930469005
Hope to get the Pan Card soon.

My PAN number thats been issued is BDLPK7779K. Kindly do the needful at the earliest, so that i can finishoff my remaining formailities.PLZ FIND WHERE IS MY PANCARD .WHICH COURIER TO SEND ME.

DEAR SIR, PLEASE FIND MY PAN CARD
IAM not recived pan card .my PAN card no.is BDLPK7779K
PLS KINDLY TELL MY STATUS OF PAN CARD.MY MOBILE NO IS 9922146685

Hi Sir,
I have not receive my PAN card at my address yet now. I have applied it 5 months before. My PAN card status is showing that it has been dispatched.

Details are given below

name-manjul agarwal
application no-036289528
coupan no-028021294

dear sir,
since i have apply pancard july month .

he has not receive pancard almost 2 month.
plz dispatched my pancard.
pancard no-038264728
phone no-9795834178, 9415822778

My self Pardeep Sharma, I had applied for Pan Card through your uti pancard receive center, in distt. Yamuna nagar(haryana) on dated 04th Aug 2008, my Application no.is 039976200. he gives me a receipt of applied pancard form and I had also produced all the necessary documents before your center on said dated. but they did not deleivered my pan card to me. i have very urgent so please issued me pancard as soon possible.

the status is showing as in Process.

Pls.look into it & issue me the PAN Card at the earliest.
my mobile no is :9466044505, 9896244500