Pancard - non receipt of pan card

pustam runda
dear sir/madam

I have applied for pan card on 07/11/2008 though UTITSL RANCHI. applied for pan card number, application no. 041791600, date of receipt=7/11/2008, pan service centre code: 2JHD 814 pan service centre name :RANCHI
I have not foud pancard
what happen please give me detail information sir/madam.

Comments

sir/madam
Applied for new PAN vide application no. 034951855 on 02.01.2008 Coupon no.023286028 and allotted PAN AGJPN9072G,apply name-Sakshi naik and from internet I get the confirmation that my card has been despatched on 22.01.08 by post.but still date i have not recd same.thenafter i went over uti office but as per their information Pan card Dispatch to Dashisar(Mumbai-68)Post Office bearing Dispatch ID No.33631802 .Thenafter i went to post office but they also tell that they have not recd pancard from Uti office.
Kindly look into the matter and do the needful as well as inform me about the progress to my personal email ID mentioned.i you find in your office pls send me below mention address
A wing,201 2nd floor,Gautam co-op hsg soc
kajupada hill road,Rushivan,
Borivali (E) Mum-66
Tel:-9892183512
With Regards
Surendra Naik

Non receipt of PAN card.
I have allotted a PAN No. " AICPC2850J " in the month of NOV .2007, but till date I have not yet received my PAN card. I am requesting to send my PAN card in the address given below.

PRAVIN HARISHACHANDRA CHAVAN.
room no 215, bulding no 9, P.M.G.P.colony,
near firebriged, gavanpada, mulund (east)
mumbai-400081
phone no:9221299477

non received of pan card - Pancard

I have been alloted a pan no but i never received my card in name Nandita Manna.After my marriage my title has changed nad i appealed for a card in name of Nandita Kunduthrough UTI Rashbehari br.Kolkata.Unfortunately i never received any answer from UTI end (application made on april 2005.)

DEAR SIR/MAM

I HAVE APPLIED FOR A PANCARD ON 6TH.NOV.06..MY APPLICATION FORM NO IS-043628902, FEE COUPAN NUM IS-029735844..TILL NOW I COULD NOT RECEIVE MY PAN CARD..I WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS..PLS DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSIBLE..

I applied for pan card for my daughter Kum Jinal R Raghawani, Bhumika R Raghawani & Khushbu R Raghawani Whoes application No. is 045345480, 039069610, 034399459 in the month of february 2009 but sunce than i have not received same.

I applkied pan card on 08/02/2009 but so far i have not received my pan card.my pan card application no is 039069610

I applied for pancard on 21/02/2009 but till date i have not received my PAN.My application No Is 034399459

non receipt pan card - Pancard

i have issued a pan card dated -11.6.09. but sir, i have don't received my pan card number.sir i have issued previous one month but don't received my pan card.so sir pls kindly request sir urgent deliverd to my pan card in my office.

address:
mangalam marketings(aircel office)
sabji patti main road jharia
dist- dhanbad
state:-jharkhand
pin-828111

Non-Receipt of pan card - Pancard

I applied for Pan as on 16.01.2007 receipt of acknowledgement is evidence available.Receipt sl No.18999789 and kindly issue me the said, for that I would be very grateful.

Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully
Pradip De
Hijuguri Rly. Colony Qtr.No. 132-E
P.O. & Dist Tinsukia, Assam

Sir, I have applied for New Pan Card on 09th July, 2009 vide my Application No 050495790. But till date I have not received my Pan Card. Please look in the matter and inform me immediately on my e mail I.D.

Thanking you and expecting your early reply in this matter

R H Kapadia

I am g y prabhavathi H no895/B sadar Bazar Bolarum Secunderbad 500010 AP My Ack. NO 021140200121994 so far I have not received the PAN Card so far.Kindly verify your records and to which courier you have given kindly let me know though the 2 months elapsed I have not received the PAN Card Contact No 98490 26379 040 27861439
email : pmanikylarao@yahoo.com
N Feb 21, 2012 by
urveshshah_lic Pancard  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

I APPLIED FOR PAN CARD OF MY MOTHER TO NSDL.THEY DISPATCHED THEPAN CARD ON 09/02/2012 BY EXPRESSIT LOGISTIC WORLD WIDE LTD.IT'S ACKNOWLEDGE NO. IS 20093670623.
BUT TILL TODAY I DID NOT RECEIVE PANCARD
N Feb 24, 2012 by
NSDL-CRM Pancard  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Respected Sir,

Kindly provide your 15 digit acknowledgment No. to track the status of your PAN card. You can also send a mail to tininfo@nsdl.co.in or call TIN CALL CENTRE 020- 27218080.

CRM-NSDL