Passport - status of my passport

Nithiyanandam
Respected sir,
I am Nithiyanandam from Ambur in vellore district.
I had applied the new passport on last July 28th in vellore district passport office.I had compleated police verification in ambur town police station on August 23rd.Still i am waiting for my passport.No details on online status enquiry.Plz tell me my passport status.Plz give me my passport soon sir.

NAME:SHANMUGAMNITHIYANANDAM
FILE NO:Z155130

Comments

status of my passport
respected sir!
as im mir thaseen ali son of mir shabbir ali located in hyderabad.
i have submitted my passport application on 13 july 2009 in tatkaal scheme.
my file no :a032345
i have submitted proofs:s.s.c xerox
ration card
pan card
voter identity card and
anexure-i
respected sir i have not received my passport.so sir please i request you to issue amd dispatch my passport as soon as earliest.
thanking you,
with regards,
mir thaseen ali
mobile no:9248797554.

Im NUTHAL SRINIVASAN M from Arakonam in vellore district, and i applied for passport on 12 february in March i completed the police verification in arakonam town police station.still i had not yet received any information about my passport status and also the passport.so, please inform me about my passport status as soon as possible.
with regards
Nuthal Srinivasan M

on 28th of April I have applied for the passport in the district passport cell - vellore. Its more than 5 months form the date of my registration. Am Struggling a lot without the passport. I have planned to move US for my MS. Kindly see inthis regards and do the needful at the earliest. My Reference File No: Z152829.

respected sir,
on 10th june I have applied for the passport in the district cell vellore i am struggling to apply for hajj&ummarah. please give my passport soon sir and do the needful at the earliest .My refrence
File No:z153444
N Mar 19, 2011 by
logi

hello sir
i am logeswari vellore distrct
i applied for pasport on 11/1/2011
ref. no:Z150226
still i didn't get any infermation or any enquiry i need my passport soon
i have to apply for further studies so take steps soon
N Jul 13, 2011 by

hello sir
I am Ramasamy from Katpadi. I and My wife Smt.Vasanthi Ramasamy applied for new Passport vide File No Z152732 dated 3-5-2011 Key No 9015273211 and File no Z 152733 dated 3-5-2011 Key no 9015273311. Police Enquiry over by 30-05-2011.
May I know when can I receive m Passport
Thanking You
N Jul 13, 2011 by

Hello Sir
I am Ramasamy from Katpadi. I and my wife Smt Vasanthi Ramasamy applied for New passport through Vellore Collectrate Passport Office on 3-5-2011 vide details follows
Vasanthi Ramasamy File no Z 152732 Key no 9015273211 dt 3-5-2011
Ramasamy File no 152733 Key no 9015273311 dt 3-5-2011
Police enquiry over on 30-05-2011.
Kindly inform when can I expect passport
Thanking You
V.ramasamy
N Sep 16, 2011 by
david.marsetty Passport  - Nellore, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India

I had applied for my passport in nellore,Andra pradesh.And My Key no:9070343811 and File no :
Z 703438.However i am unable to get the status of my passport.And Poliec verification also completed eventhogh i am not getting status of my passport.So kindly give me the status of my passport to my mail id: david.marsetty@gmail.com

thaking you
david
N May 30, 2012 by
santosh.balan Passport  - Maharashtra, India

Passport Query Reg: File Reference No: THN-V001605-12 of Name: SANTOSH BALAN , DOB: 23-06-1981

Application Date:19-01-2012, DOB: 23-06-1981

Grievance:
I have filed my case for renewing of my Passport of 19th Jan, 2012 and my police verification at Dombivli (E) Police station got completed on 19th Mar, 2012. However still as on date I have not yet received neither my passport nor any details or the status of the same has been updated to me. The site is still showing waiting for Police verification Report. However when I enquired with Dombivli (E) police station I have been informed that my file has been sent on 21st Mar, 2012 and my outward number was 554.
Kindly request you to assist me or guide me for the same as I need my passport issued urgently as my company wants to send me on an urgent official assignment out of India and I am not having my passport.
Thanks and Regards
Santosh Balan
9819419509
D Oct 24, 2012 by
karthikeyann

Respected sir,
I am Karthikeyan from sholinghur.I applied the passport through vellore collectorate office on 23-07-2012. i attend the police verfication.But i did not get the passport.I am checking my status in website.but it shows invalid file name.please let me know When i get the passport.
Name: M.karthikeyan
File No:Z-155215
D Dec 6, 2012 by
Nandhini kouthaman

Respected Sir.. i have applied for passport in vellore district on 24 September 2012. police verification got over. still not yet received passport. i cant able to enquire my status on online too. so please help me to check my status and help me to get my passport soon.
my file no: Z156391/12
Name: K.Nandhini
N Jan 22, 2013 by
mohammed shuja

Hai, I had applied PP on 16th Oct 2012, in Nov i completed police verification, but still i did not received my PP.Can any one tell me when will i receive my PP tentatively or accurately.

How to check the status? ...the file no. is not recognizing

Inform me thru' e-mail: shuja.mohammed@yahoo.com

Name:S.Mohammed Shuja

status of my passport.
Respected Sir.. i have applied for passport in vellore district on 11 july 2013
N Oct 17, 2013 by
gayathri

I have applied for my Passport(Normal) through DPC, Vellore, TN.I have completed my police verication and it has been 5 months and I have not yet received my passport and also unable to track my status as it is throwing an error as invalid file number.Please inform me my application status and how to track using my file number ASAP.My file number is Z152495.

Passport - status of my passport