Passport Office Lucknow - enquiry

alok4singh
direct enquiry by internet for my passport

Comments

N Apr 17, 2011 by
kumar vinod sharma

This is a complaint for the issuance of my Passport (File N. A-157119). I had applied my passport in 12 Dec 2006 at Passport office Lucknow.A police inquiry and the L.I.U. inquiry was conducted, and its all clear, but could not get my passport till date...
it is requested to kindly look into the matter and take necessary action to get my passport issued at the earliest for which i shell be eighty thankful

vinod kumar
moble no..09026245544
N May 7, 2011 by
RK6945

i am rohit kumar, i request to u plz
inform me, my cumplete pojision of my passport becz iam work in medsave health care.
actuly i was live in azamgarh but now i staying in Harayana.
my (PASSPORT NO: LKO A204600/10)
SO PLZ INFORM MY PERSNOL MAIL ID: RK6945@GMAIL.COM
N May 9, 2011 by
siddharth das

SIR,
i am siddhart das i am a intenational playe of tchouckball .A wold p is going to held in china and for that i need passport .I applied fo the passport on 3-12-2010 my passport file nmber is LKOA20078010 AND I DID NT GOT MY PASSPORT si plz help me i have to submit my passport for my visa plz sir help me plz.
Your Obiedient
Siddharth Das
Date:10-5-2011
N May 21, 2011 by
haris khan

SIR I APPLIED PASSPORT 3 MONTH BEFORE FROM LUCKNOW BRANCH BUT STILL I HAV'NT GOT ANY INQUIRY NEITHER LIU NOR BY POLICE...SO SIR PLZ SEE OVER MY PROBLEM IM VERY THANK FULL TO YOU..PLZ SIR PLZ...MY FILE NO..LKOA04039011..SIR PLZ HELP ME :(
N May 29, 2011 by
janu.khan.302@gmail.com

Dear siir/madam,
File No.LKOA03049611 FROM.passport afish not send to passport my inqvari ok plese send my passport my name imran ansari mycity. ghazipur mymo.no.7499328201 moh=barapura (machlibazar) post=satty masjid city=ghazipur plese send to passport Date of Birth : 15-05-1989 thanks sir and madam ok by .
A May 31, 2011 by
munna irfan

I am DANISH SIDDIQUI my file no is LKOA02257611 i recived my passport 14/02/11
I reminder my inqueri but inqreri did not come
so please cheak it and and send me right information
my mobile no is 857420109 8896663225
my email id is
aasminkhan@gmail.com
A Jun 14, 2011 by
mohdsameen

My name is Mohd.yunus s/o Mr.Mohd. Ayub.I have applied for my passport (Distc. Passport Cell Collectorate Lakhimpur-Kheri) befor ayear on 2011. Police enquiries L.I.U. report & all other proceedure were done within 1 month from the date of applied Distic. Passport Cell Collectorate Lakhimpur-Kheri has been send on Date 12-05-2011 but Passport office enquiry Lucknow web site is not show .my file write they have not recieved Police Report.My file no.is LKOZ 800533.
Please send the statuse of bellow mention file no.LKOZ800533
N Jul 11, 2011 by
v22

Application Date:13-05-2010
Grievance:
Applicant's Name : MOHAMMAD TUFAIL ANSARI
File No. LKO Zo60127 of 2010
Application Date 27-01-2010
You are Kindly requested that aforesaid information which is belongs to me. I had applied a application for Passport only, but after 18 months till date not any information given by you of the same.
It is therefore you are Kindly requested the same please make my passport and inform me very soon.

Thanking You,
Your’s Sincerely,

Dated : 11-07-2011 MOHAMMAD TUFAIL ANSARI
N Jul 18, 2011 by
shailu977

in my passport backside name print is not show conformed because name is print that place but ink is printed on just opposite page give me idea
N Jul 23, 2011 by
gulab yadav

dear sir

i gulab yadav from azamgarh up .was applied on 25-8-2010 fro passport two time polce verification was done in duplictae ( primary and LIU) but till date I haven't recieve the passport. I have missed my Thailand Tour for Research purpose. ihave compl;aint Many times via letters and E-mail, but the problem is not resolved yet

Detail -
Ref No-LKO-Z004256-10
25-08-2010
Place of Applying- azmgarh uter prdes
Therfore, I request you to tell me the status for my Passport. plese mail the problem gulabsmart@gmail.com
N Jul 25, 2011 by
ANOOP KUMAR VIMAL

Sir my name is chhotelals/o Gangaram.I have submitted my passport on date 09-03-2011.but my passport has now not been despatched.sir plz make hurry.my passport file no. is Lkoc00102711.if any information plz email A.K.vimal@gmail.com or call 8090642841.
N Aug 1, 2011 by
deepika123

DEAR sir,

Is it posible that a immegration officer can cancelled our pasport only when we are loitering in China for 10 months as vacation. n when i have proper visa and tickets and no other prblm? or th eimmegration officer was only threaten us?
n how can i verify that whether my passport has been cancelled on not?
A Aug 10, 2011 by

Gomati Nagar Lucknow
I have been applied my passport from Lucknow office on 22-02-2011
My file Refence No.LKOA 037649 .D .O.B .14-06-1971, My name is
RAHMAAN KHAN . My passport has been despatched by the post on
27-07-2011 ( P.R.N A212629 ) But I do'nt recieve.
Because Passport

0 9889322174
N Aug 12, 2011 by
vinayunique

Dear siir
please send the status of bellow mention file no.
File No.

MOBILE NO. 9307177750
EMAIL ID UNIQUE.822@rediffmail.com
N Aug 13, 2011 by
SATYA PRAKASH SINGH,advocate

MY SON SURYA PRATAP SINGH GRANTED PASSPORT NO.J8239257 DT12-07-2011 HAVING WRONG ADDRESS WRITTEN MAQIYA. IT SHOULD BE NARIYA. KINDLY INFORM ME HOW IT COULD BE COORECTED. IT IS A CLERICAL MISTAKE
FILE NO-LKOZ881594-11
SATYA PRAKASH SINGH, ADVOCATE
singhsp_nr@rediffmail.com
singhspnr@gmail.com
N Aug 14, 2011 by
gulam mohd

i have not satisfied is this department very bad staff but few senior officer is very good
A Aug 18, 2011 by

0 9889322174
N Sep 2, 2011 by
nitinshrivastava

DEAR SIR,
My self NITIN LAL SHRIVASTAVA my passport no. LKO-Z-280236-11 .
I send my Furnish Birth certificate of your child/children from the Registrar of Birth and death or Nagar Nigam before one month .
please inform me my passport status where is mypassport .
EMAIL ID - nitinpadrauna89@gmail.com
contact no- +91 7404204285

thanku.
A Sep 10, 2011 by
jitu shukla

Dear sir, my self JITENDRA KUMAR SHUKLA i applied for pan card on March 2009 but its not recieved to me still 10/september /2011 my file no: is LKOA08863509 Plz inform me the status of this file on jitu.shukla@yahoo.com

i will be very thanful to u.
N Sep 13, 2011 by
dgaurav

Hello Sir, This is Gaurav Dixit. I applied for Passport at 26 Oct, 2010.My File No. is:LKOZ265874-10 All Enquiry have been done.but I didn't get passport till now. and Passport status show nothing.So I request to you, atleast show the status of passport process.

Gaurav Dixit