Passport Office Thane - Police verification

mayur_dikshit on Mar 7, 2012

I am Mayuresh D .This is to bring to your notice that it’s been 56 days from the date I have submitted my passport i.e.20.12.2011 still my passport status shows Police report not received. It’s really disappointing the way I am getting responses from passport office and local police office since last 1 month. I was made to run from pillar to post. Passport office says check with Commissioner Office, Commissioner Office says check with local police office, local police says we will call you when we receive the file. I have visited each office atleast Thrice but everytime I get same reply.

Now I have been left with no choice but to escalate the matter to you. Please consider this mail as personal request and help me in getting my passport.

FYI my file no is-V 025573.

Comments

N Mar 15, 2012 by
irfan 123

To,

The Regional Passport Officer
Regional Passport Office
hyd.

Respected Sir,

I am IRFAN SHAIKH S/o SHAIKH MAHAMMAD ALI had applied for my passport on 11-11-2011 vide file no. A064537-11 police verification was complete, It showing that status as "Your Police report has not been received, Still also i dint get any updated status .

I need the passport for some urgent work at abroad.

So I am hereby requesting you to please take necessary action regarding this matter so that my work will through.
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance
Mobile: +91 9949091930
Email id: irfan_malika@yahoo.in
N Jul 4, 2012 by
sanjiv.shah Passport Office Thane  - Thane, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

i have p.c.c 7/12/2010 but passport office of thane computer not showing police verification & i have appointment at u.s consulate so what i have to do
N Aug 6, 2012 by
lathak

To Regional Passport Officer,
Regional Passport Office
Thane

Respected Sir,

i am Kalpalatha I had applied for my passport on 21-06-2012, file no. TH2060368300112 police verification was completed on 22-07-2012, it showing, police verification report has not received, still at passport office. and status was not changed still als i didn't get any updated status .

I need the passport for some urgent work at abroad.

Please take necessary action...

KKLatha