Passport Office Thane - Passport Application Status

arun.srivat@gmail.com on Apr 12, 2011
Regional Passport Office, Thane

I am Arun Srivatsava. I have applied for passport on 23rd March, 2011 (TATKAL). My file no is THN L000808.My Police Verification is completed Approx between 25 - 27 March 2011 at Rabodi Police Station, Thane. Don’t know Status of my Application. The website has not updated my record yet.

Please, kindly take some action regarding this and I need the Passport very Urgently.

Arun Srivatsava

Email id: arun.srivat@gmail.com

Comments

N May 13, 2011 by
bharat kumar jain

Regional Passport Office, Thane

I am Bharat Kumar jain. I have applied for passport on 29th December, 2010 My file no is THN T042091 .My Police Verification is completed Approx between 25 - 27 April 2011 at Shanti Nagar Police Station, Bhiwandi. My passport has despatch 30th March .2011 Receipt No. A1515 but passport not received. My wife passport file no. THN T042089 Sarika Bharat Kumar Jain, This is applied 29th December 2010. this passport is not received.

Bharat Kumar Jain
my E-mail id is bharat_kavya2006@rediffmail.com
N Jun 11, 2011 by
yogeshpatil023

Regional Passport Office, Thane

I am Yogesh Liladhar Patil. I have applied for passport on 30March, 2011 my file no is THN Z14216811.My Police Verification is completed Approx between 25 - 27 April 2011 at Bhusawal Police Station, Don’t know Status of my Application. The website has not updated my record yet.

Yogesh Patil
Email id: yogeshpatil023@rediffmail.com
N Mar 28, 2012 by
megha Deelip Kokate

Regional Passport Office, Thane

I am Megha Deelip Kokate. I have applied for passport on 13th September, 2011 . My file no is THN Z28560511.My Police Verification is completed at Vavi police station, Taluka Sinnar. but after that their is some problem with the forwarding procedure in Nashik police station Gangapur Road. and i have given the same for the regional passport office, Thane at 24th February 2012. but yet i Don’t know the Status of my Application. The website has not updated my record yet.

Megha Kokate