Passport Office Vizag - Yet not received my passport

ramarajubendi on Jun 13, 2011
I B Ramaraju applied passport on 12-11-2010 with File Reference No: VSP-A021753-10 of Name: RAMA RAJU BENDI. But I am not receiving my passport still now. I came to your office 4 times. But they didn't gave correct information and also passport status in online also empty.Please give my passport statue immediately. I send mails to you lot of times but i am not getting any reply from you. I am requesting you to please issue my passport as well as possible.

WITH WARM REGARDS
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Cell: 9440433643

Comments

lakshmi srinivasrao Passport Office Vizag  - India

not received passport - passport office at visakhapatnam

I Lakshmi Srinivasa Rao Inumarthy M.Com., W/o Srinivasa Rao beg to inform you that I sent new passport application No.901498 to Visakhapatnam passport office on 2nd October 2007by speed post from head post office, parvathipuram, vizinagarma (dist), along with required documents.Till to date i am not received any any acknowledge ment.

with regards
lakshmi
penmetsa venkata satyanarayana raju Passport Office Vizag  - India

i applied passpory in 2006.still i cant get passport, i submit all reqired documents.my file no is A031735.i wrote 3 remainders for delay but there is no response till the date.if there is any mistake in my application i came to vizag and meet you in your office sir.please inform me
N May 12, 2011 by
pavan9222 Passport Office Visakhapatnam  - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India

Passport not yet received - passport office visakhapatnam

Dear sir/madem,

This is Pavan Kumar Patil. I applied my passport on 30th - dec - 2010. police verfication also done on 26th jan but still my passport was not recived. My passport Recipet Number is A025220. Tell me what to do now? Any suggustions?
N Jul 7, 2011 by
phanimadhuriranga@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam .

I am Phani Madhuri File number : A002106, Application date: 01-02-2011.

My police verification got completed long time back but still my passport is not been Issued, Kindly grant the same.

Phani Madhuri

Cell: 9440433643
ramarajubendi@gmail.com
N Aug 12, 2011 by
rajesh vadupu

i am vadupu.rajesh i applied the passport application i verified my all certificates i did get my passport dispatch .so please i request u to give kind information on dispatching of passport. File no:z 006211

addres:
vadupu rajesh
email:raju1987.27@gmail.com
ph no:9949598774
N Oct 7, 2011 by
v nibba raju

I vadrevu nibba raju applied passport on 19-02-2010 with File Reference No: VSP-z300323, c no 34/11, date of 3-3-2011 of Name: vadrevu nibba raju. But I am not receiving my passport still now. I came to your office 10 times. But they didn't gave correct information and also passport status in online also empty.Please give my passport statue immediately. I am requesting you to please issue my passport as well as possible addres vnibba raju email vadrevu.raju@gmail.com ph no +919491575463
N Jan 11, 2012 by
srikanth.baley

i applied for passport at regional passport office vishakapatnam on 17-02-2011.My name is SRIKANTH BALEY and my file reference numbe is VSP-Z/001456/2011, till now i did not recieved my passport.Police verification is also completed but till now i didn't get my passport.It's very important to me.So please check my file and help me to get the passport as soon as possible.

thank you sir.