Passport - pending passport application

ashishomsharma on Apr 10, 2013
Sir, I Ashish Sharma had applied for passport nearly Seven months back .My police verification was done at Sanyogitaganj Police Thana Indore in the SecondLast week of November 2012.Several months have elapsed and the passport has not yet been issued.The online status shows 'Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Indore.' and this status is ther since more than four months.The File no.is BP1060546295812 and was applied at Passport office DB Mall,M.P. Nagar Bhopal branch.On enquiring at Passport office no one provides information.- AshishSharma email : ashishomsharma@rediffmail.com mob no.09302131715

Comments

Charu Kapoor Passport  - India

pending passport - passport

application no z-006645 date of applying 21/4/08 sir please do look into it police verification done way back on 3 june 08 thanking you
tippani jayarajreddy Passport  - India

i have submitted my passport application - passport

respected sir
my name is tippani jayaraj reddy i have submited my passport application on 22/07/2008 and file no.HYDW26864908 AND DD.348143 up to now police verfication is not done
a1411m Passport Application  - India

Passport - Passport Application

I have submitted my application for passport on 28/08/08. My ref.no. is CHDZ00488908. Till date I havn't recieved my passport. Kindly advise the status of my application and the expected date of reciept of passport. Pl. treat the matter as urgent.
Anil Mishra
239, Model Town, Phase- II
Bathinda-151001
M- 9216240649
T MAHESH BABU GOUD Passport  - India

Respected Sir,

My reference number is hydh009266, sir i had applied my passport on september 10 2009, police enquiry has been completed still i did not recieved my passport till now, i need passport very urgent to write my GRE and TOEFL exams so kindly plesae issue my passport as soon as possible.
Thanking you sir.

Name:T.Mahesh Babu Goud.
So% T.Ramulu Goud.
Reference num:HYDh009266
Manisha Rameshrao Duse Passport Office  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Passport Renewal pending from 6 months - PASSPORT OFFICE

It has been over 6 months that I applied for passport renewal.(B014238 – Pune). initially police enquiry was not sent to police station for 4 months until Feb'10. I had to visit RPO for the same .after words I received a letter stating I need to meet RPO in March second week and came to know that police station did not sent report so I was asked to submit documents and request to reinitiate police enquiry but till date police station did not receive enquiry.

I guess this is never ending process. On passport website I don’t see any status.

Who should be held responsible for this? How do I resolve this matter?
chidambaram Passport  - Selaiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Pending & Status - passport

Respected SirMadam,

I have applied for passport on 07-Apr-10. Police verification Completed on 03.06.2010 & sent to passport office on 07.06.2010. But still not received the passport.

Details:
Passport No : B010119
PV Code : 9584/S (SL No: 271) sent from St.Thomas Mount.
Contact No : 98407 19888.

Please Provide the solution for Passport.

Chidambaram.S
amarendar123 Passport Apply  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

applying passport - Passport Apply

we are trying to apply the passport from last three days(from 15/07/10). we are standing in the line to submit the passport application in tatkal from before night 10.00pm to morning 11.30 a.m. but we r unable to get the entry in side to get the pass to submit. we tryed like this three days still we didnt get entry. then we consulted one agent near passport office, he was taken two thousand rupees and given the pass to submit the passport and we applied. In the passport office staff and police are totally corrupted. They are taking the money from the agents and they allowing to submit in wrong way. They have to allow 300 members per day but they allowing only 20 to 30 persons. we never expected this much difficulty to apply the passport. In india every thing is going to be online but the hyderabad passport applied system is worst worst worst. They are encouraging the agents to get benfit. The system was totally worst.

amar
N Jun 23, 2011 by
Gaurav matrix Passport  - India

Passport pending
I had submitted passport for renewal Application Date : 23.12.2010 both police verification parmanant addrees complet and delhi CID verification has been done in date 25.3.11 i'm confirm Police Bhawan Aruna Asaf Ali Road Delhi Report go to 1214 file go to ghaziabad on Date 20.04.2011 but i check the status on web still showing Police Report has not been received. File Reference Number : GZB A05554410

I request to you kindly get my CID report complete officially .
Please check my status CID Report. Please take serious action for my Passport i m worried about it so, please .

Gaurav Tyagi
N Oct 27, 2011 by
nihar007 Passport  - Bhanjanagar, Ganjam, Odisha, India

passport issue pending - passport

I applied passport for my wife on 2nd Aug'2011 & the file no. is BHU-A026262. The local police verification is also completed before 1 month. But still i am unable to get the passport. I don't know where my file is get stucked? I contacted passport office but no positive response i got.

Kindly do the needful. It's urgent .

nihar
N Apr 10, 2013 by
ashishomsharma

Sir, I Ashish Sharma had applied for passport nearly Seven months back .My police verification was done at Sanyogitaganj Police Thana Indore in the SecondLast week of November 2012.Several months have elapsed and the passport has not yet been issued.The online status shows 'Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Indore.' and this status is ther since more than four months.The File no.is BP1060546295812 and was applied at Passport office DB Mall, M.P. Nagar Bhopal branch.On enquiring at Passport office no one provides information.- AshishSharma email : ashishomsharma@rediffmail.com mob no.09302131715

Passport - pending passport application