Passport Seva Kendra - no getting appointment

Employment Type HOME MAKER

Father's Name ABDUL RASHEED

Mother's Name AZIZ BEE

Spouse's Name ABDULLA BILAL ISMAIL

Present Address 10-5-235, FIRST LANCER, AHMED NAGAR,, HYDERABAD, HYDERABAD - 500028, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA
Old Passport No. E0642673
Passport Issue Date 02/01/2002
Passport Expiry Date 01/01/2012
Place of Issue HYDERABAD

Respect Sir from date of online submission iam trying to get appointment on web site daily at 5.30PM to 7.00PM
at that time Server is slow it willnot able to login. I am not getting any response from passport seva kendra people are telling that appointment is must so what can do sir.
Please help me out in this regard .
i have given feedback on the website of seva kendra there have given me a refrence id i show it to people of passport seva kendra tolichowki there said me that it process you should bring that appointment then only we will accept your application. there are some agents outside there are getting appointments by charging Rs. 600 to Rs. 1000/-
i dont from where there are getting the appointments and selling.

This is my email: AYSHA1953@GMAIL.COM
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jan 26, 2013 by
Rahul Khan

Guys, if anyone needs their appointment done contact me on rahulxdd@gmail.Com. I will do it for you within 2 working days. Interested people should send me the complete form filled up with correct information and pin code and also mention the psk for which you would like to get their appointment done.

Passport Seva Kendra - no getting appointment