Paytm - PayTM Account Blocked

vinu107 on Mar 18, 2012
I loaded my Paytm account with 700 rupees and there is still 456 rs remaining in it. But whenever I'm trying to recharge my number using PayTM cash I'm getting this error " Due to some security reason your account has been blocked. Please contact with Paytm Team. care@paytm.com " I have contacted Paytm but they are not responding. So I want my money back.

Complaint comments 12 Comments     Updated: Resolve this Complaint

Comments

N Mar 19, 2012 by
Paytm Customer Care

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to care@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

Please let us know the mobile number and the recharge amount that you had tried on Paytm.com and mail it to care@paytm.com so that we can check the details of your transaction and resolve your query.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at care@paytm.com. You may also refer our online help videos at http://www.paytm.com/faq.htm for more details on our refund process.

Best Regards,
Paytm Customer Care
care@paytm.com
N Apr 14, 2012 by
sumant singhkumar

sir please close my account
N Dec 19, 2012 by
Chinmoy Baruah Paytm  - Kolkata, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

PayTM Account Blocked

Hi my name is Chinmoy, I loaded my Paytm account with 300 rupees and the entire amount is unused. But the next day onwards whenever I'm trying to recharge my number using PayTM cash I'm getting this error " Due to some security reason your account has been blocked. Please contact with Paytm Team. care@paytm.com "
I tried contacting Paytm several time. But every time I lodge a complaint I get a ticket number issued by them
" Ticket #100513767: Re: Request received: Help Query (ticket #100510754)
Hi Chinmoy,

We have received your request, thanks for writing in. As of now we are looking into your concern and as soon as we're done, we'll be sure to reply.

Ticket number is 100513767.

If you want to add anything further, you can do so by replying to this e-mail.

We care!
Team Paytm"

But of no use / help. They say "we care" but it seems they don't care at all. Every time I lodge a complaint to their customer care e-mail id. Only thing i get is a new Ticket number.
I want my money back can anyone please help?

Chinmoy

E-mail: chinmoybaruah2012@gmail.com
N Jul 9, 2014 by
pittuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

when am creating new paytm account the otp is blocked i pressed 3 times wrong password now what can i do to open my account
N Aug 18, 2014 by
Varjit Kajavadara

N Nov 20, 2014 by
jamal laskar

HI I AM JAMAL LASKAR MY PAYTM ACCOUNT IS CREAT BY MY THIS NUMBER 648870825 BUT MY ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED FOR LOGE IN.NOW WHAT I DO.PLEACE RESOLVE MY ACCOUNT AND KEEP ME LOGED IN PLEACE HELP ME.MY ACCOUNT IS LOADED BY 1920 RUPEES
N Nov 29, 2014 by
amaresh 313

Hi i am
Amaresh my Paytm account is temporarily blocked for login.My accout number is 9804141613 now available balance is Rs 337.I want restart my paym account.please help me.
N Feb 21, 2015 by
balvinder21899

Dear Team,

i have created account in Paytm but after 3 days my account got blocked by merchant and i am not able to make any transaction due to this, Company have kep my money blocked and i am in follow up for resolution for last more than 10 days but no resolution provided, My pytem ID is xfiles22222@gmail.com & mobile no 8950300037

Balwinder Singh

PLZ Open.
N Mar 26, 2015 by
sriuppuganda

Hi All,

This is srikanth am also facing the same problem with paytm. i have 1500 bucks in my paytm account. when i am try in to log in into my account it shows account got temporarily blocked. I raised the same to paytm through mail (care@paytm.com) but there is now positive result from paytm.

@Dear paytm team kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible.

My Paytm accout id: srikanthuppugandla@gmail.com

Srikath

N May 18, 2015 by
ashish12345111

HELLO PAYTM MY ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED I HAVE 333RPS IN MY ACCOUNT I AM VERY ANGRY SO PLZ HELP ME FAST AND VERY FAST CARE@PAYTM.COM SEND ME TICKET NO. WHAT I DO WITH THIS TICKET NO. PLZ HELP FAST
N May 20, 2015 by
madhu sudan joshi

paytm ne mera account block kr diya h mene aaj hi date 20-5-2015 ko RS1375 ke sport shoes order kiya tha and mere paytm wallet me rs32 h or mera account block kr diya
paytm ek fraud site h 2 din phle mera dusra account kisi ne hack kr usme se 1000 apne account me transfer kr liye paytm secure nhi h yah custmers ko lootne me lgi h
plz help me me mindly distrb hu
my paytm account :-rohittaash@gmail.com