Paytm - PayTM Account Blocked

vinu107 on Mar 18, 2012
I loaded my Paytm account with 700 rupees and there is still 456 rs remaining in it. But whenever I'm trying to recharge my number using PayTM cash I'm getting this error " Due to some security reason your account has been blocked. Please contact with Paytm Team. care@paytm.com " I have contacted Paytm but they are not responding. So I want my money back.

Comments

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to care@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

Please let us know the mobile number and the recharge amount that you had tried on Paytm.com and mail it to care@paytm.com so that we can check the details of your transaction and resolve your query.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at care@paytm.com. You may also refer our online help videos at http://www.paytm.com/faq.htm for more details on our refund process.

Best Regards,
Paytm Customer Care
care@paytm.com
N Apr 14, 2012 by
sumant singhkumar

sir please close my account
N Dec 19, 2012 by
Chinmoy Baruah Paytm  - Kolkata, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

PayTM Account Blocked

Hi my name is Chinmoy, I loaded my Paytm account with 300 rupees and the entire amount is unused. But the next day onwards whenever I'm trying to recharge my number using PayTM cash I'm getting this error " Due to some security reason your account has been blocked. Please contact with Paytm Team. care@paytm.com "
I tried contacting Paytm several time. But every time I lodge a complaint I get a ticket number issued by them
" Ticket #100513767: Re: Request received: Help Query (ticket #100510754)
Hi Chinmoy,

We have received your request, thanks for writing in. As of now we are looking into your concern and as soon as we're done, we'll be sure to reply.

Ticket number is 100513767.

If you want to add anything further, you can do so by replying to this e-mail.

We care!
Team Paytm"

But of no use / help. They say "we care" but it seems they don't care at all. Every time I lodge a complaint to their customer care e-mail id. Only thing i get is a new Ticket number.
I want my money back can anyone please help?

Chinmoy

E-mail: chinmoybaruah2012@gmail.com
N Jul 9, 2014 by
pittuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

when am creating new paytm account the otp is blocked i pressed 3 times wrong password now what can i do to open my account
N Aug 18, 2014 by