Paytronic - change of mobile recharge service point

manojtelecom on May 20, 2011
i am (manoj telecome) retailer of paytronic i have a flexi in mob no 9017659797
but i have lost this no. my new no is 9812035229
Now i have no guid line to use flexi please help me
........................................................................................

Comments

D Jun 21, 2011 by

Dear Mr Manoj
We are apologise for the inconvenience that was caused to you. Please accept our heart felt apologies.However we have called you and have resolved the problem to you satisfaction.

I have listed the details below.

The Merchants distributor name Yash Enterprises is not servicing him as the distributor is Inactive his Queries are listed below.

Queries
1 He was not getting Balance
2 Merchant did not know the server numbers.
3 Merchant did not know recharge procedure.
4 Merchant did not know how to send call back request.

Solutions
1 Customer care Gave him HDFC Account Number for balance & also
explained the full procedure for amount update.
2 Customer care gave him the Haryana Server number.
3 Customer care gave him all operator recharge procedure & Pin
download Format.We will also send him a mail with the formats for all the
operators.
4 We have also explained to him how to send call back request & that we
will respond within 5 min.

The merchant was happy with the resolution and has also agreed to start business with depositing money in the account.

Mr. Manoj We thank you for showing your faith in us and and by giving us an opportunity to serve you

pradeep.shetty@paytronicindia.com
N Jul 1, 2011 by
moinshaikh

why is the distributor inactive? if distributor is inactive then as an retailer why he shud suffer da loss...as an retailer he shud be compensated...there are many such companies coming...pls be aware
N Jul 4, 2011 by

Dear Mr Shaikh
Thank you for your active participation in the discussion. We agree with your point about the distributor. However we wish to highlight that we have not given up on our merchant we have instead given him the facility to deal directly with the company and take Balance from us and start his business. Besides we also confirmed his satisfaction on the phone. Although it was delay on our part and we have apologised for the same. We are also aware of the various company's in the market as competitors but lets us assure you that we have a solid backing and sound financials with merchants and distributors at the top of our mind. Hence our only competition is with ourself and to give the best possible service to our merchants and distributors. I hope I have satisfied your query, we welcome all your thoughts suggestions and feedback but we would highly appreciate if its in the right forum and in privacy. Discussing details about the company and its policies in public like this is very difficult and against competitive spirit of the company. Hence we request you to contact us directly via sending us a call back sms or mail us directly on merchant.support@paytronicindia.com. We are looking forward to your participation.We thank all our merchants and distributors for believing in us and support us. Happy recharges.

pradeep.shetty@paytronicindia.com

Rajesh Jain 249

Thank you Team Paytronic for your excellent service - Rajesh Jain
N Dec 30, 2011 by
Praveengopi

My name is gopinath i have a patronic mobile application due to reasons i changed mobile number
9949942622 is my old mobile recharge number now i changed to 9849249848
I need a procedure to activate new number
Any fee details also please provide the information as soon as possible
N Feb 3, 2012 by

Dear Mr Gopinath

We have initiated the process of getting in touch with you for your request. However the process is a bit different because of your special case, I will not be able to give details in here due to confidentiality issues. However we expect to provide you options to resolve your problem. Although we expect you to provide us precise details for us to help you better and faster and request you to send us a mail in future on merchant.support@paytronicindia.com for your account that's the fastest way of getting any request processed asap.

I hope our call would have clarified all your doubts over the phone. In case of any other query's please feel free to mail us on merchant.support@paytronicindia.com.This is an exclusive email address for all our Customers.We would also request you to give us an opportunity before posting anything on a public site like this as we will not be able to give proper details due to privacy issues hence kindly use the call back request or mail us on merchant.support@paytronicindia.com for any prompt and early reply.

We would also appreciate your positive comments and feedbacks on receiving prompt and effective solutions and reply from us on mail or on a public forum like this

Thanking you for your support and cooperation. Happy recharges.

N Jul 3, 2013 by
yasikq

I AM MOHAN PATRONIC RETAILER MY NO 9303288175 IS INACTIVE I LOSS THIS NO MY NEW NO 8236088865 PLESE RAGISTERD THIS AND ACTIVE ACCOUT RAIPUR C.G.
N Nov 28, 2013 by
yogesh pol

I am yogesh ramchandra pol iam retailer of you my mo no is 9823683059 my mobile is damage so i buy anew mobile handset so thatwhy i could recharge .so please send your software link on my above number please please...
N Apr 11, 2014 by
snoorbasha

After updating the site its very difficult to operate functions. There is no complaint log, reversal request and call back options. The software is updated and other options added but its too difficult. how to get wrong recharges, not received balance.

S.Noor Basha