Complaints 376
Resolved
Unresolved
Quick Links
Statistics
Contacts

File a complaint to T24 Mobile

Having problems with T24 Mobile?

File a complaint and get it resolved by T24 Mobile customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SUBMIT A COMPLAINT
T24 Mobile
Customer Service Contacts

T24 Mobile Phone Numbers

Phone
+91 89 7621 2121

T24 Mobile Website

T24 Mobile Head Office Address

Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W)
Mumbai
Mumbai City District
Maharashtra
India

T24 Mobile reviews & complaints(376)

Newest
  • Newest
  • Most Helpful
  • Most Popular
  • Resolved
  • Contains Photos or Videos
  • Oldest
A
Anjanbhagat
Sep 25, 2023
Sep 27, 2023
This thread was updated on Sep 27, 2023
Copy

Anjana Bhagat

Address:105/1sllicatedroaddugramnandirushgramopp.jay mata diappartem, S.f road

Adhard card[protected]...
Helpful
Be the first one to find this review helpful
Found this helpful?
Write a comment
Copy
R
renukc
from Jaipur, Rajasthan
Mar 15, 2023
Copy

8233803130 T24 sim activation

Address:JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN,INDIA

Please activate t24 sim number [protected]...
Helpful
Found this helpful?
Write a comment
Copy
E
Er Shamu Gope
May 1, 2022
Copy

Sim card lost

I have lost my t24 sim card and someone else is using it..I want the no to get blocked ASAP. Please help
My lost T24 no is [protected]
Alternative no [protected]...
Helpful
Found this helpful?
Write a comment
Copy
U
uday k m
from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Jan 4, 2022
Copy

Sim needed

I lost my number [protected] but i needed the number urgently because its linked to my aadhar card, for which otp is needed and i need the otp for further procedure for my pan card...
Helpful
Found this helpful?
Write a comment
Copy
A
Asif Ali Dar
Dec 15, 2021
Copy

Applications Doesn't support

Address:Gotipora khanaahib budgam jammu and kashmir

Sir I request you I sell Honour 9s Device but apps doesn't support on this device so tell me how I can solve this issue...
Helpful
Found this helpful?
Write a comment
Copy
B
Bunny.varma
Sep 17, 2021
Copy

Please reactivate my number.

Hi,

My Sim (T24) kept aside as I went abroad. Now the sim is lost, so please guide me to retrieve my number back. I can provide all the documents proofs.

Mob. No: [protected] (T24)

Please reach me out at [protected]@gmail.com in case of any concerns.

Thank you....
Helpful
Found this helpful?
Write a comment
Copy
ᴀɴᴋɪᴛ
Jun 25, 2021
Copy

Lost my sim card I want to get it back

I had been out of India for 2 years n I had T24 sim which I had lost when I was in abroad
Since when I came to India again the T 24 sim doesn't operate
So old help me I just need one OTP...
Helpful
1 other people found this review helpful
1 found this helpful
Write a comment
Copy
K
krishnachaitanya gudur
from Warangal, Telangana
Copy

Lost my sim card

I lost my sim card long ago but I need it very urgently ...so can u block the previous one and provide me a new card on the same number! my number is [protected]...
Helpful
Found this helpful?
Write a comment
Copy
S
Shubham11051998
Copy

Want to Activate sim card

My sim card is temporarily deactivated SO please kindly help me to activate my sim card...
Helpful
Found this helpful?
Write a comment
Copy
From past 1 year i'm trying to get new sim card for my t24 mobile number. I lost my mobile one year back which is having t24 number [protected], i'm vijaya raju. V. From the time i've lost my mobile i'm regularly visiting big bazaar but they always tells only one come after 2 days this happened for 2 months and one day i shouted on them, then they tried to do some thing and they came out with a filthy solution that we don't have any detail...
Helpful
Found this helpful?
Write a comment
Copy
Address:Bareilly , Uttar Pradesh

PUK code of my T24 mobile No [protected] has been blocked. Please unblock it and confirm me.
Thanks
Regards
Anoop Kumar Gangwar...
Helpful
Found this helpful?
Write a comment
Copy
D
devi medapati
from Hyderabad, Telangana
Copy

Address:Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, 500092

Hi,
My name is kiran from hyderabad
My t24 mbl [protected] is deactivated as i lost my phone recently,
Despite having sim card i didn't use it for few months, thus it was deactivated.
But i want to reactivate it, not sure how to get it activated
Plz help to reactivate...
Please let me know the procedure to reactivate my sim..

Please let me know if you need additional details
Thank...
Helpful
Found this helpful?
Write a comment
Copy
N
Nithin#95
from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Copy

t24 sim card

Address:Palakkad, Palakkad, Kerala, 678006

Hi sir,
I lost my sim card 2 months back and i have visited many bigbazaars and tata docomo outlets to get a duplicate sim and none of them have been able to help me. Please take this issue on priority because i have been using this number for past 7 years and all my contacts are in it. This is very annoying from a customer point of view. This is a small thing and none of them are ready to help. This is unacceptable....
Helpful
1 other people found this review helpful
1 found this helpful
4 Comments
Copy
K
KaveryRamu
from Mumbai, Maharashtra
Jul 24, 2022
This thread was updated on Jul 24, 2022
Resolved
The complaint is marked as resolved when a company has responded to the complainant, addressed his or her dissatisfaction, and came to an agreement where both parties agreed that the complaint is indeed resolved. However, a complaint can be automatically marked as resolved if a complainant isn't responding or updating a complaint for 30 days after the company has tried to reach the complainant.
Copy
Resolved
The complaint is marked as resolved when a company has responded to the complainant, addressed his or her dissatisfaction, and came to an agreement where both parties agreed that the complaint is indeed resolved. However, a complaint can be automatically marked as resolved if a complainant isn't responding or updating a complaint for 30 days after the company has tried to reach the complainant.

no reply / call received but still complaint is changed to resolved status

T24 mobile — please activate / give approval to airtel to activate my mobile number [protected] immediately

Dear sir,

Please activate / give approval to airtel to activate my mobile number [protected] immediately.

I have already requested to big bazar, ahmednagar, to get the same but they given me the big sim card, for which i am unable to get a handset matched to it, if it is made cut to micro...
Helpful
Found this helpful?
1 Comment
Copy
Y
YaShWaNtH Rider Bolthy
from Hyderabad, Telangana
Copy

sim discontinued without information

Address:H.no.4-6-23 lane no 6c, venkat sai nagar chengicherla, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, 500092

I purchased a t24 sim ([protected]) in a big bazaar store in boduppal hyderabad. 6 months back when i was using the sim regularly but they discontinued the services suddenly. As i linked my important accounts with this i'm not able to access them. I haven't used the sim for 6 months after deactivation. But now i can't access my account because of this problem. Please help me with the problem....
Helpful
Found this helpful?
1 Comment
Copy
K
KaveryRamu
from Mumbai, Maharashtra
Resolved
Copy
Resolved

please activate / give approval to airtel to activate my mobile number 8237817988 immediately

Dear sir,

Please activate / give approval to airtel to activate my mobile number [protected] immediately.

I have already requested to big bazar, ahmednagar, to get the same but they given me the big sim card, for which i am unable to get a handset matched to it, if it is made cut to micro / mini sim card then the chip itself is getting cut, hence kept as it is & how it is.

Now one of my friend...
Helpful
Found this helpful?
Write a comment
Copy
K
KaveryRamu
from Mumbai, Maharashtra
Resolved
Copy
Resolved

please activate my mobile number 8237817988

Dear sir,

I have already requested to big bazar, ahmednagar, to get the same but they given me the big sim card, for which i am unable to get a handset matched to it, if it is made cut to micro / mini sim card then the chip itself is getting cut, hence kept as it is & how it is.

Now one of my friend...
Helpful
Found this helpful?
2 Comments
Copy
I
Indian Recipes
from Delhi, Delhi
Copy

deactivation

I have lost my t24 sim card bearing number [protected]. I have lost it 6 months ago.. Moreover, please deactivate the sim immediately without any delay.

As this number represents my name. Kindly look into this matter without any further delay.

I have mentioned the number above. Kindly deactivate the sim. M very happy with t24 services, but unfortunately lost the sim card. I have purchased another sim card of...
Helpful
Found this helpful?
1 Comment
Copy
M
Munawar Khatoon
from Mumbai, Maharashtra
Copy

I'm complaining about my sim deactivation

Address:Hyderabad, Telangana

I have been using [protected] from last couple of years. But yesterday suddenly sim card has been deactivated i haven’t receive satisfactory answer from custumer care service of t24.
I want my number back and i need that so please please activate my sim. Please activate my number as soon as posible. Please reactivate my old number i wanted my number to be activated....
Helpful
Found this helpful?
1 Comment
Copy
S
sunit chavan
from Mumbai, Maharashtra
Copy

t24 sim deactivated

Address:400012

My t24 mobile no can't receive any calls and also sms so that i cant use whatsapp right now because i cant receive my whatsapp verification code. So i kindly request you to suggest any remedies for this.. Hope you will solve my problem. Due to this i cant use whatsapp for a many days.in order to this i have felt many problems in these days.. So please suggest any remedy urgently...
Helpful
Found this helpful?
2 Comments
Copy