pcda allahabad - NON PAYMENT OF PENSIONARY BENEFITS

dpksehgal

I am ex MES person who worked with MES from April 84 to July 15, 1992 as JE E/M and joined Central Building Institute Roorkee after completing all official formalities. I joined CBRI on 16 July 1992as Technical Officer B. I requested for counting of my service in MES for the perpose of Penssionary benifits. CBRI and my parent organisation MES completed all paper work for the same and submitted to CDA, but after so many years of my continuous efforts , I am not able to get my legitimate dues. I have taken up the matter with CDA ALLAHABAD so many times through E-Mail but all has gone in vane.

I request you to please help me out to get my dues.

D.K.SEHGAL
Sr.SE Electrical
CBRI, ROORKEE
UTTARAKHAND

Comments

I am retried from Corp Of Signals as a Havaldar, i am working in the Army 23 and 313 Days after that i am coming pension with Cat "C" permanent now the problems is that i am not getting the venifit of 24 year the bank gives me 23 and half year venifit and secoundly i am not taking any venifit of CAT"C" .
So Please tell me the actual venifit to me
THANKS
Ranjit Singh retaired from
Corps of Signals
My E-Mail is ranjitsingh2k@hotmail.com
dpksehgal pcda allahabad  - Uttarakhand, India

Dear sir

Last month also I filed the same complaint, but so far nothing has emerged. I joined CENTRAL BUILDING RESEARCH INSTITUTE in the year 1992 through proper channel and since then I am requesting for counting of my past service rendered in MES to be counted. The case is pending with CDA Allahabad for depositing the penssionary benifits to CBRI for counting the past service. CDA is not releasing the dues.
Kindely help me in this regard.

I No 4164288A Hav (Hony Nb Subedar) Hari Shyam was retired from Army (21 Kumaon Regt) on 31 Dec 1995. Pensionary benefits of 6th pay commission one rank one pension have not yet been granted. I am getting pesion from SBI Fatehagarh Distt. Farrukhabad (UP) vide SB A/C No 11120859259.You are requested to look into the matter.

From: No. 14275820, Signalman, R. Sasidhara Varma, "Sreevalsam", Paliakkara East Palace, Tiruvalla, Pathanamthitta Dist, Kerala State. Pin Code : 689 101

As per the Circular No. 430 the required Annexure 'A' for the revision of my disbility pension and the service element of disability pension has been forward to your office by the Pension Payment Authority, That is The State Bank of Travancore, M.G.M. High School Branch, Market Junction, Tiruvalla - 689 101, Pathanamthitta dist, Kerala State on 21-05-2010 vide their letter No. AGM/IV/K. But stll now I have not got the revised pension. I request you to kindly take necessar steps to revise my pension nd the revised pensions may please be intimated to the bank and also to me for drawng the revised pension.

My P.P.O. No. D/4063/77. Waiting for your reply at the earliest.

Yours faithfuklly,

(R. sasidhara Varma)
A Jan 19, 2011 by
shivakar

there are so many cases of same problem facing by ex-serviceman in absence of right guideline.
N May 13, 2011 by

VARAPRAGASAM FROM GINGEE

I MAY REQUEST, INCLUDING MY BOYS SERVICE IN MY PESONS

FAITHFULLY
M.VARAPRAGASAM
N Jul 25, 2011 by
bachhudey2011

Dear

Sir i am an ex-serviceman. my pension account at Allahabad Bank, Rajani Bagan, venus more, Hillcart road, Siliguri, West Bengal

My request is this I did nit received my arrears amount from jan 2011 to apr 2011 of 6 % declared DA by the govt of India.

Please advice for the issue whom to I write
N Sep 4, 2011 by
ksitij pcda allahabad  - Uttarakhand, India

Sir i JC-261157A Ex Sub Rakesh Chand retired on 01 Jul 08 from (Arty). And that time my basic pension was around 10000/- and the same persons who have been retired wef Dec 08 getting basic pension ie Rs 11000/-, so that there is variation in pension scale around (1000/-) between both. therefore, may i request u kindly intimate me regarding this variation at the earliest please.

Rakesh Chand
VPO Tikkar Khatrian
Teh Bhoranj
Distt Hamirpur
Himachal Pradesh
N Nov 13, 2011 by
bachhudey2011

Please refer my previous mail. Subject mention non payment of 06 % of declare and issue arrear w. e. f 01 01 2011 to 30 04 2011 is not credited to my account. Kindly advise me for the suitable way for happen while bank authority says they are nor any kind of knowledge about. My pension account at Allahabad Bank, Rajani Bagan, venus more, Hillcart road, Siliguri, West Bengal of 14570979 N EX NK BACHHU DEY
N Nov 28, 2011 by
Gourisankar Bag

Sir, I am No 15383150X Name Gouri Sankar Bag retired as on 31 Jul 2010 but my resived pention PPO not getting till date. Two time letter corspondace to Jabalpur office but no action this matter. Please do the needful.
N Feb 24, 2012 by
Varapragasam.M

I AM M .VARAPRAGASAM FROM GINGEE ( INDIA TAMILNADU ) MAY I REQUEST TO ADDED TO MY BOYS SERVICE INTO MY PENSION FUND

YOURS FAITHFULLY
VARAPRAGASAM
N Mar 16, 2012 by
Varapragasam.M pcda allahabad  - Uttarakhand, India

i am m.varapragasa ffrom india tamilnadu i am ex serviccemen i apply the past year service that means boys service

please added to my pension fund .

i am waiting for your sanction
N Mar 20, 2012 by
R Mukhopadhyay

Sir, I'm ex-Sgt R Mukhopadhyay (686103B) hereby would like draw your kind attention that Reclassification Pay is not included with my pension and didn't get the arrear. Another aspect, Gratuity (DCRG) has been disbursed for 10 months for 20 years. No weitage(6 years for Sgt) has been given. I would like to know whether those problems will be shorted out or not. If not possible then kindly give the address where I can proceed for readdressal. Thanking you.
N Apr 3, 2012 by
manoj gope

1. After the retirement C D A Allahabad has been granted Disability Pension Rs-950/- per Month with effect from 01 Aug 2003 and 6th cpc revise on Rs-2150 /- per Month with effect from 01.01.2006 to for life vide P C D A (P) Allahabad P P O No-DE/010354 /2006 dated 22Mar 06 2. After the received of said above P P O I got Disability Pension Rs-950/ without DA from 01Aug 2003 to 31 Dec 2005 and Rs-2150/-per Month without DA from 01 Jan 2006 to till date.
3. So There for, it is requested that early clearance of Disability Pension DA arriars from 01 Aug 2003 to till date May Please be initiated.
my email address is- manojkgope@radiffmail.com

Dated…03.04.2012……… Your Faith Fully
Ex Nb/Sub (OPR)
Manoj kumar Gope
Contact No-9334042022

Ex Nb; Sub Manoj kumar Gope
LOHARDAGA Jharkhand
N May 13, 2012 by
Varapragasam.M pcda allahabad  - Uttarakhand, India

I AM FROM VARAPRAGASAM TAMILNADU GINGEE I HAVE NOT RECEIVE BOY SERVICE PENSION FROM YOU
PLEASE ADDED MY BOYS SERVICE PERIOD PENSION INTO MY PENSION AMOUNT .

I AM WAITING YOUR RESPONSE IT WILL BE HELP BETTER FOR MY FAMILY .
N Mar 12, 2013 by
harshveer mand

Respected Sir,
I am widow of No. 3405778Y Late Sepoy. Rajbir Singh of 2 Sikh Regiment. Since he met with an accident and expired in the month of April, 2012, till now i have not received any pension from your end. Although, pension papers have been sent to you on December, 2012 as per the letter of OIGS, Records The Sikh Regiment. The letter no. is 3405778Y/Pen/ FP. It is very hard to survive and take care of my small kids without any pension. So I request your good self to look upon my case and do the needfully at the earliest.
Thanking you in the Anticipation.
Harmeet Kaur
W/O Late Sep. Rajbir Singh
Old Main Bazar,
Patti Hardass Di
Vill & P.O- Verka
Tehsil & District- Amritsar (Punjab)
Phone no.- 08146559274, 09780996407