PEARLS INDIA LTD. - Details of company

Manoj Kumar
I Have also invested money in Pacl india limited. I want to Know that In Case of company bankrupt and run away.

What do the Government do at that case???
Who Give Us the Money at that case???
kindly give us the feedback,

Comments

correction - azad news

sir now i was sending a mail before few minutes that was wrong ly entry in the name of sks microfinanance please deleate that i am booking my another coplain

I want detail information - No Company

Respected sir,
i want the full information of the numbers 9766682176.
i want the name of owner and address of the owner.
please send the information as early as possible
sonu

tell about of ministry of finance

Who is your correspondent in MAHOBA (U.P.), Mr. Israial Qureshi is showing themself a fraud IDENTITY CARD as a CAMERAMAN. I.D. is also fraud not issued by your office, many I.D. are seen in Mahoba Distt., This person is misusing of Fraud I.D. Popular News Channel reputation is faulting here in Bundelkhand.

Please take action as soon as possible, F.I.R. should be lodged such fraud persons.

hi, , , , , , , , , , ,
vimal

is the company safe & how.

shivpraksh

don;t afraid pacl is trust company & under government ficci membership

call me 9930637579 for any clarification.

PACL INDIA LTD (AN AGRO BASED PUBLIC LTD COMPANY) UNDER THE CONTROL OF DEPARTMENT OF COMPANY AFFAIRS ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE VERIFIED BY THEM EVERY FORTNIGHT TRUSTED COMPANY THERE ARE MORE THAN 28 SUBSIDERY CONCERNS VERY SOUND FINANCIAL BACKUP NOT HESITATE TO INVEST OR WORK NOT ANY COMPLIANTS ARASE TILL THE DATE FROM ANY CUSTOMER NO LAPSAITON OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY
IF ANY CLARIFICATION PLEASE MAKE TOUCH WITH ME MY email mohanpg@ymail.com
mobileL 09387120917 My Rank in PACL Est.Organisor

I am mohan i am interesting to learn about pearls india ltd

I have a question

If i have invested a money either in RD or FD or insurance what is the guarantee and what is security about my money.

Mohan
VincentTauro PEARLS INDIA LTD.  - Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka, India

Information required about this company - PACL India Ltd. (Pearl)

I want know about this company. This company collect RD and they are promissing 11% growth in 5 years. Please advise.

PACL INDIA AND PEARLS INFRA IS SAME COMPANEY OR SEPERAT?
I INVEST MONEY IN PACL. MY MONEY INVEST AGRICAULTER LAND?
THE COMPANY HAVE TO GOVERMENT LOW FARMER CERTIFICATE?

How can i withdraw my money in prior maturity period, please give me reply immediately
hsjk01

Being very less KYC norms following company, there is throughout a doubt over the integrity of the PACL.
N Jan 11, 2011 by
lax_mandle2008@rediffmail.com

I am Employee of PACL India ltd I want to know that what will be carier expect in pacl india ltd in future because I am very wory about my future.

I believe that pacl india ltd is good company but many people many thing wrong about company
D Apr 7, 2011 by
mcpkekri

THIS COMPANY IS VERY STRONG AND MEMBER OF FICCI AND U WILL NEVER GET LOSS IF U INVEST IN THIS COMPANY THIS IS SURE AND GUARANTEED
N Apr 23, 2011 by
dharmvir

i am planning to invest in this company but there are some questions to irritate me is my invest safe or not. is it a insurance company or real estate company. has it a right to accquire money in that manner.
A May 10, 2011 by

but some information to me can you help me my mail id
gauravkumar786786@gmail.com, and my number-9911756741
N May 27, 2011 by
vpbijoy

Below are the comments available in the below site (http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110104043324AAOtdT3). Not usre about its credibility.

...this company is a fraud one..SEBI and RBI banned this company from collecting money from investors. This company has

changed the names few times and supreme court directed to return all the money. Moreover this company bought land in

india pakistan border where india conducted the nuclear test. Government is going to take over those land from this

company as these purchases are illegal...Andra Pradesh police seized the office in Guntur and vijaywada..AP high

court also ordered against this company..you better visit http://www.consumercomplaints.in ...you will shocked to see so

many complaints...

77.cms

MR. KHALID MAHMOOD
CEO

N Jun 4, 2011 by
tilak sehgal

what is the garantee of pacl

PEARLS INDIA LTD. - Details of company