Peps India - Fallout Mattress

naveen_singhal on May 25, 2012
I have bought a peps spind guard mattress on 8th march 2012 from Kasturi nagar, bangalore. I bought this product as company claims it to be good for back. In the beginning me and my both both felt stiffness on using this mattress but we thought it would take some time to adjust to this mattress. We used it for one month but we had stiffness in back on daily basis.

So i raised a complaint on Peps India website on 9th april. Two days late I got a mail from Mr Gopal Naik from peps. He told me that next he would visit my home to check the mattress. But he didn't come and keep on giving me some or other excuse.

On 22nd april i contacted mr Srinias from peps through my dealse. He came to visit my home around 25th april and asked me to use mattress on Cot.
He told if even after using it on cot I get back pain he'll take action but since last two week i'm using it on cot and again both of us are having back pain on daily basis.

On 17th may I contacted Srinivas again but he said he would discuss it on 21st May with GM operations. Since 22nd may i tried calling him but he didn't answer my phone. On 25th may I called him again and he told me it would take another 6 months to adjust to this mattrice. And he keep on repeating only one thing that their mattress is good and it would take some time to adjust to it.

I bought this mattrice so that it would be good for my back but it's been really bad experience. On top of that I have never seen such a bad customer service. Horrible customer service.

Comments

N Mar 26, 2013 by
premkumar319

Last month Feb 2013 I got the Same (Spine guard -spring) mattress. Its really horrible experience they claim that its a orthopedic mattress which u never get the back pain but we could never get any kind of comfort using this. Really bad experience.
N Dec 23, 2013 by
Sushil Madnani

I have Peps Spring Koi Mattress and I am also having back pain issues after 4 month of its use, this mattress is very loose and defective.
I am keep calling their service people but their response is very horrible, it looks like they do not care for customer.

First thing we can do as unit is to stop buying from peps brand until all registered complaints on popular consumer forums is marked resolved.

Peps India - Fallout Mattress