PF - Regarding my PF withdrawal request for PF no: KN/18616 / 918

Kumar_Pandian
Respected Sir,

My PF number is KN / 19616 / 918. I had given my request for withdrawal of PF on 20th August 2008. When I last enquired with the PF office, Bangalore, I was told that my PF amount was dispatched on 20/11/2008. However, till date, I have not received any letter or payment in this regard. Please can you let me know the actual status and resend the cheque to my address given.

Rajathi

Comments

uma.K

Respected Sir,

My PF number is TN / 51870 / 736. I have resigned from the previous organisation (M/s.Lifeline multispeciality Hospital, Old mahabalipuram road, Chennai) on 10.10.2008. However, till date, I have not received any letter or payment of my PF . Please can you let me know the actual status to my address given.

Regards.
K.Uma - 97904 20743
No.5, J V Avenue, Thirumururgan Nagar,
Near NGP Arts college,
Veeryampalayam Road,
Coimbatore -35.

hi ms. K.Uma go to PF office and check, or call PF office they wil tell what is the status of ur account

or ask in LIFELINE Accounts dept..

My PF A/C No. is MH/32485/950. and I submitted my PF withdrawl form on 19 March 2010 in my last previous orgnisation named Thermax Engineering Construction Company Ltd, Pune.When I inquired regarding my PF withdrawl status they replied me that form submision is done in PF office, Pune.But till this time, i did not receive any PF amount.Regarding this issue kindly help & guide me to know the actual status of PF withdrawl.

Waiting for your posotive response.

Thanks & regards
R.Venkat Raman Murty
Mobile No:09561002230
JSW ENERGY RATNAGIRI LTD.
RATNAGIRI